Insistent!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Insistent!

Post by 11light11 »

LOL! Hi Jack, hi Sandy!

Jack, I'm not sure your alarm clock could get much sexier! It shows the best time! :lol:

Sandy, that is really funny. That only happens to me every once in a while, that I picture someone's face correctly - for instance, whenever I see what a radio DJ looks like, I am always wrong!!!

Love you guys!
Michele :kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Saturday morning Michele,
Sandy, that is really funny. That only happens to me every once in a while, that I picture someone's face correctly - for instance, whenever I see what a radio DJ looks like, I am always wrong!!!
It doesn't happen all that often for me either, in fact usually I see a person's energy rather than facial details so I am always thrilled and pleasantly surprised when I do see someone as they really are in the physical. Disk jockey's are the hardest to pick... :lol: They have the most wonderful voices, smooth as silk so our human nature attaches a body of the same fashion.

It's my kind of day here today with a light rain falling since I got up. I feel like going outside with my umbrella and doing a little soft shoe...
maybe I will... Image
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Love your little guy dancing under the stop sign in the rain!!!! Sandy, you are a true joy! Happy you got a gentle rain fall.

I'm back to an early fall, living back up here in the Northern Midwest, in the U.S. again. It went from quite warm and sunny only a few days ago - to the 40s! Yikes. Too soon for my bones; got my sweaters going already! LOL! :roll

Love you guys! Peace!
Michele :kiss: :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I am living vicariously the autumn season through all of you northern hemisphere people, Michele. :) In my minds eye I am seeing orange pumpkins and colored leaves this time of year. :sunflower: Still though, when I really look at my own environment here there is so much to appreciate. Flowers are everywhere and year round too... almost as if they are taking turns blooming with their neighbouring shrub or tree.
Definitely a flower lover's paradise.

:lol: I like that little smiley too... I hadn't used it in a long time and I forgot where it was...found it finally under just about the last category. ;) Now I'll be singing that song..."singing in the Rain all day again today." :lol:

Love,
Sandy :geek:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Today was a particularly grim, foggy and overcast day here in Jackland (I've decided to rename England and take things over by the way, should be on the news this week). Good it wasn't windy though, a bit nippy here and there.

Autumn/Fall is well underway here, just waiting for one of those beautiful days where all the tree's are golden :)

Jack :pig:
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

11light11 wrote:LOL - already laughing as I go to share this. I was feeling so lazy today - out running errands, more than I felt like doing already, and it occurred to me a few times "Maybe I'll skip sending energy healing today." Each time that thought occurred to me, I'd see a license plate with either 22, or 33, or 55. Twice, I saw three license plates in a row, with these 3 number combos, right when I was having my lazy, self-indulgent little thought. :roll: :lol: Okay, okay, okay!!! So, I came home, and I sent out energy, as I do every day. And you know what? -- :lol: They were right! -- I feel better already! :roll

Just thought I'd share that, as it was very funny. Thanks Midwayers!

Peace, Michele :kiss: :loves
DISCLAIMER: TAKE WHAT RESONATES AND LEAVE THE REST. THE ONLY TRUTH THAT EXIST IS THE TRUTH INSIDE YOU EVERYTHING ELSE IS SOMETHING SOMEONE IS TELLING YOU. MINE IS NOT A BETTER WAY, JUST ANOTHER WAY. And yet JESUS is all ways and all those TRUTHs and all that RESONATES.

If you send out energy to others you will receive energy because giving is receiving. To do so on an energetic level is to receive the same energy even more quickly because the filteration of the manifestation will come on an energy level as well which filters before the physical reality. It's like the old axium says.

IF I BECOME RICH SO THAT EVERYONE BECOMES POOR I CANNOT BE RICH.
IF I BECOME POOR SO THAT EVERYONE BECOMES RICH I CANNOT BE POOR, I MUST BECOME RICH.
IF I BECOME RICH SO THAT EVERYONE BECOMES RICH THEN I AM TRULY RICH AND MY RICHES CANNOT BE TAKEN AWAY.

THIS IS THE NATURE OF THE ACTION THAT YOU HAVE TAKEN ON THIS DAY.

To send out energy to others while tired to make EVERYONE RICH with BLESSINGS is akin to doing so.

But it seems that your super super aware of this as you have made this your daily practice! I have to!

In fact I make it a habit of saying GOD BLESS YOU to almost every CHURCH I pass and every person I come in contact with in the name of spreading the GOOD WILL of our LORD JESUS CHRIST. I believe that GOD BLESS YOU is the highest positive thought possible since the highest possible positivity is good will towards another and the highest possible of ALL is GOD/JESUS.

I always say GOD BLESS EVERYONE except for me and I am blessed as well anyway throughout the day at people I see on the bus or just the people who I'm talking too. Some times when I say GOD BLESS GOD except for me (for we are all one) I am blessed with an energetic surge of healing. I realize that the nature of BLESSING others is that you must really want to do it for them so saying "except for me" makes it for them but the law that to GIVE is to RECEIVE is a law that GOD has no desire to stop putting into action. It seems that the same thing has happened to you! MAKE EVERYONE RICH, BECOME RICH!

As such it is no surprise to me that JESUS cured your tiredness from simply offering blessings to others. But it is not of the midwayers that this happened. They are just the consciousness point zone modifiers. We must always remember that it's JESUS who is GOD who is doing the LOVING for their is only one LOVE that is him. And the direct CONSCIOUSNESS filteration field of this UNIVERSE is in direct alignment with his GREAT HEART in which all DELIGHT spring forth which is the HOLY SPIRIT.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Dear xInfinitelightx,

I loved your beautiful message, and was very inspired by what you said. Thank you so much for all that you shared, and what a lovely thought to offer blessings to all those you meet as you go about your day.

I agreed with what you said - in fact I loved those quotations, you offered. They are very deep! My 'prayer partner,' as I call her, often remarks that she can't send energy healing, to herself. It "doesn't work." So she only sends energy to other people. That is the same problem I have had; I stopped even trying to send energy healing to myself, a very long time ago. I just send to the people on my list. But you know, it's just exactly like you said? I do feel better, when I send, even though I am not sending to myself? Isn't that interesting? The quotes you shared are true.

I remember years ago, I used to attend a Reiki healing circle. The same gentleman used to work on me, each time - he used a form of energy healing called The Reconnection. He was an older man, from the Phillipines, and he never spoke to anyone, just had this gentle smile. I never knew why he singled me out, and worked on me each and every single week. He never accepted healing from anyone else, either, and I used to offer, but he would just shake his head. One day I asked him why he never would lie down on the table to receive healing? Why he worked each of the 4 sessions we held? And he said "Because I receive healing when I work on you." That really stayed with me and I came to find that he was very right, as I increased in my own 'sense' of what was happening, when I sent out energy healing. I realized that it was pointless to send it to myself - and I just keep on sending to everyone else. But when I am very lazy, or sad, or I feel sick -- I always feel an improvement after I send out the energy. If nothing else -- it cheers me up to feel that connection, and to know that the people I worry about, and care about, are getting a lift!

Peace to you, xInfiniteLightx, I am so appreciative of your lovely reminders. If I have your permission I'll add your name to my daily energy healing.

With love and gratitude,
Michele :kiss: :roll :sunflower: :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

What beautiful posts, Michele and INFINTELIGHT. Thank you both for sharing your experiences and inspiration.
Love,
Sandy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Sandy, you're the biggest inspiration of all!!!!

:kiss:
:loves
:sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((((Michele)))))))))

Good morning over there! :sunny:
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

jack6251 wrote:Autumn/Fall is well underway here, just waiting for one of those beautiful days where all the tree's are golden :)

It's underway now around my area, the tree's are starting to turn a beautiful set of shades, I'll try and get a photo up if poss :)

Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

That would be great, Jack! I love (like ;) ) autumn scenes so much I have one year round as a desk top on my computer. :D
Love,
Sandy