My 11:11 Experience

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
dgold123
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My 11:11 Experience

Post by dgold123 »

Without providing any personal information about myself or my current situation in life (will do so later as necessary), I just wanted to share some alarming experiences that have happened to me this past month.

Although I haven't seen it now for 3 days, the previous few weeks had me seeing 11:11 in approx 12 out of 18 days or so. It started with seeing 11:11 every 2-to-3 days. Then, I had a stretch where I saw it 4 days in a row, missed 1 day, saw it again, and now I haven't seen it for 3 days. However, two other things have happened in the past couple of weeks that I also found alarming.

We have a grandmother clock in our house. I have to wind it once a week. The last 2 times I have had to wind it (wound it yesterday) I did not need to change the time. It was exactly where it needed to be. I thought it was odd last week when this happened, but now it has happened 2 times in a row.

The last thing that I thought was odd also happened yesterday. The flourescent lighting unit in my kitchen provided two very bright flashes within 15 minutes of each other. Granted, the ballasts are 10 years old, but with these other things going on, I can't help but think that maybe these are all tied together.

I've never really been aware of number patterns, or they never seemed to manifest themselves if they were there. I've never been a believer of the supernatural, so when things like this happen, it's bothersome, to say the least. Just thought I would share my experience. Was wondering if I was going crazy. I am happy to find that there is plenty of information about this 11:11 phenomena on the web. I have only scratched the surface on trying to understand what, if any, meaning there is to all of this.

Thanks for your time. Any insight would be greatly appreciated.
11light11
Family

Re: My 11:11 Experience

Post by 11light11 »

Hello dgold123! :hithere

I enjoyed reading about your experiences. The way you have seen 11:11 sort of gradually, coming slowing to be aware that this has become a pattern, and isn't merely a coincidence - I got the feeling you're being allowed a gentle entry into this phenomenon. I know what you mean about not believing in supernatural phenomenon. I was always very intrigued by hearing about it - I don't know how many folks recall the Time Life Books commercials, in the 80s and 90s? They used to show incidents without explanation - like twin sisters who live thousands of miles apart, and one sister burns her hand on the stove - and the other sister at that moment drops the pot she is holding, feeling as if her hand simply gave out on her. I always felt like the little hairs on the back of my neck were standing up, thinking about such occurrences. I always 'wanted to experience things like that' but didn't think I was special enough for them to happen to me (on low days, I still feel like that! :lol: Usually those are the days I'll glance at the clock right at 11:11, 2:22, 3:33!!! -- they can be persistent in helping to 'lift me back up'! :love ).

I notice that in your message you say that the experiences were alarming. Usually I associate the word 'alarming' with danger, with a bad feeling. May I ask you - at the time you see 11:11, what are you feeling at the time? What sorts of thoughts are you entertaining, at the time you see the 11:11? . . . Then, once you notice the 11:11, what do you feel?

Some of the folks on this board have provided the advice, that it helps to 'check in' with yourself and try to see if there are any common thoughts, feelings or happenings, at the time you receive these prompts. I've taken that advice and noticed that it can vary. Sometimes I'm in the middle of worrying about another person - perhaps the 11:11 encourages me to know that they are safe, that I can rest assured? Sometimes I'm feeling anxious myself, and then I also take it as a source of comfort, a gentle "hello, we are with you."

As for the grandfather clock and the lights in the kitchen - I've heard many folks say it is simple for the spirit world to impact electrical/mechanical devices, to get our attention. Others on this board have shared that if they're taking a walk at night, they may witness a street light going on and off, as they pass it. Perhaps this is simply to grab your attention.

I hope that the 'alarming' feeling softens in time. We all have the right to our own view of things, our own opinion, but I was hoping to offer the comforting idea that these are friendly 'hellos', offering the sense, to you, that you are not alone.

Peace! Looking forward to hearing more about your experience! :roll :loves

With love, Michele
dgold123
New Friend

Post by dgold123 »

Michele,

Thanks for the reply. I am mid-40s and have never really had anything like this happen to me before. Sure, there have been the infrequent occurrences of seeing a string of numbers or symmetrical numbers, but nothing regular. Heck, I even recall having the street light thing happen to me. Never before have I had the same thing (11:11) happen at such an "alarming" frequency. No other strange number strings have occurred. Just 11:11. And many, many times in a short period of time. I am an engineer and scientist by profession. So, when something like this happens that defies the odds, you tend to want to try and explain it. I can't. I wasn't looking for these numbers. I wasn't even conscious of the frequency of their occurrence until they started happening back-to-back over the course of 4 days. And yet, I still wasn't looking for them. They just kept happening.

I woke up at ~4:00am last evening. Couldn't sleep. Decided to jump on the web to see what I could find about 11:11. Much to my surprise, there is an enormity of data from others who have experienced the same thing over the years. Perhaps, not at the same frequency, but an experience just the same. I am convinced that there is some meaning to what has happened to me. I have begun to attempt to identify what may have been happening at the moments I saw 11:11. Can't say that I was aware of my state of being before or after. Although, I have had continued losses in the stock market lately and have been under a great deal of stress as a result. Additionally, I am a very poor Catholic these days. Perhaps, this is a calling to take a step back, remove the stress from my life, and renew my relationship with God. At least, that's the way I am approaching this.

I have never been interested in meditation. The thought of digging deep into one's self-conscious actually scares me a little. The mind is a VERY powerful thing. I am afraid of taking a journey that I may never be able to recover from and end up in a mental hospital. Nevertheless, I will continue to research this phenomena and see where it leads.......

Thanks, again.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Dear dgold123,

I was so intrigued to hear you are a scientist and engineer. I think that is really where we feel so very puzzled - when we are used to logical, coherent, fact-based explanations for things - and we can't find one. The temptation is to chalk off such occurrence as a coincidence -- I am wondering if that is why the 11:11 was so very persistent, for you - or the grandfather clock - or the lights flashing - or even the street lights! To assist you in seeing that these things are beginning to defy the possibility of them being 'mere coincidence.'

I have rather a logical mind myself. I come on this board, and I view others' experiences . . .funnily enough, having grown to trust these folks, I always 'believe' them, and I get a true sense of how 'real' this phenomenon is in their life. However - as I mentioned to you - I can be a real doubting Thomas, and when it is me it is happening to?! :lol: I try to dismiss it as a coincidence. I sometimes find it hard to believe I'm special enough for it to happen to me! I am very stubborn sometimes. :lol:

On that note, I am again reminded of you saying you are a scientist, that you are used to looking at the world through the logical lens of empiricism. Do you know, that reminds me rather a great deal of Carl Gustav Jung, and a concept he created with the help of a physicist, Nobel Prize winner Wolfgang Pauli. In classical physics, we have the triad: on one continuum, we have Indestructible energy on one end, and opposing that force, the Spacetime continuum. Bisecting this continuum, off to the left, we had Causality. What Jung and the physicist added, was an opposing force, to the opposite end of the Causality spectrum: the synchronicity. They defined the synchronicity as, essentially, coincidence that falls outside probability. As both gentlemen were rooted in science, professionally, I found it interesting, in reading about their theory, to consider the possible happenings in their life that led them to expand classical physics' triad, into a quad. In a way, when you view the new paradigm they designed, it seemed the 'opposite end of the causality spectrum' was always looking for an answer; it had been hanging there in the brink, waiting to be discovered. Perhaps if you are interested in this idea you can go online and look up the concept of "Synchronicity" and see if it matches your own sense, for I see you state that you are getting the sense this is meaningful to you in someway. This is a portion of the definition of "synchronicity": a "meaningful coincidence." Perhaps you'll find comfort in considering that scientists have attempted to provide an explanation for such occurrences. They are not alone; others have as well. Consider the concept of "Multiple Discovery" as well.

For further frame of reference, I enjoy this story: it is the reason Jung conceived of the synchronicity. One day, Jung was in-session with an analysis patient of his. The patient was describing a dream about a scarab beetle, a bug which is indigenous to Egypt and that area of the world. Jung glanced up, and saw a large beetle on the window, behind the patient's head. As the two gentlemen were having this conversation in Switzerland, a scarab beetle was out of the question - but it was clearly a bug in the same family, or 'as near to a scarab beetle' as one could find in that part of Europe. Jung and the patient were both profoundly moved by this coincidence, which Jung felt "lay outside the bounds of chance or mere coincidence." He was so moved he later went on to develop his theory of the synchronicity, with his friend Pauli.

By the way, I related to your comments about being a fairly lapsed Catholic, for I am too. Interestingly, my Italian grandma, an extremely devoted Catholic (praying the rosary for hours a day - you know the drill) always called my attention to 11:11 when I was a child! She used to make the sign of the cross whenever she saw it. :shock: "What did she know?" I wonder? :lol:

I had a final thought - about the stresses you mentioned, such as the stock market and so on - perhaps that is why you are having this occurrence, now; it is a time you are most in need. I too have felt the fear of inner silence, of meditation. Perhaps it takes some time to feel ready to attempt that - or perhaps for some of us, we never decide that route is right for us. That is totally fine. You have the right to determine how you respond to all this. But I'm happy you are receiving these signs, for it seems to come at a time you need it the most! :D I do hope the 'alarming' feeling subsides and is replaced with a more peaceful feeling.

I hope you continue to share with us about your experiences! Your tale is rather an interesting one. Also the folks here are so kind about answering questions - ask away.

Peace! Thank you for sharing! :sunflower:

Your friend,
Michele
dgold123
New Friend

Post by dgold123 »

Michele,

I truly appreciate you taking the time to respond. Friend it is! :hithere
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello dgold123,
Wow, I am awed as I contemplate Michele's wise words. She is truly a lovely friend to have in one's corner, eh?
I would just like to say that I too was in my mid forties when the spiritual side of reality seemed to beckon to me. Until then, my world was fairly black and white, yet, in a strange way, I sensed there was more just under the skin of reality. These hard to explain things...the sights beyond our human eyes they have arrived simply, gently and peacefully for me. I have come to know and trust beings some would scoff at...or at the very least would say they do not exist. Yet, I know they do and I know their purity and their love for human kind who they regard as younger siblings. My own experiences, have arrived little by little as I have done my own investigations, proving for me beyond a doubt that there is a vast universe full of amazing beings and happenings just beyond and even interacting with our own. But I do not ever expect anybody to take my word for it. For one thing, it is the journey to this discovery and beyond that is the blessing and the benefit and this journey, it is very individualistic as we each take our own steps and subsequently following where the footsteps lead us. It is within this action on our part that we learn and grow in a way that is all our own, sometimes unexpectedly, but greatly cherished. However, there is also absolutely no rush to do anything... just be and often what we truly desire within arrives for us at just the right moment it is needed...be it knowledge, wisdom, understanding, comfort, support, even courage...(That last one I need in large quantities... :lol: )

Anyway, I would just like to say, welcome to our friendly internet place and hope that you make yourself at home adding your unique thoughts and experiences to the many others who post here now and have posted here in the past.
It is nice to meet you, dgold123. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.