Pictures of the prompts over the summer

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
paintboxx92
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Pictures of the prompts over the summer

Post by paintboxx92 »

Hi guys,

Over the summer, I decided to record instances where I saw prompts in random places, other than on a license plate or digital clock. Every time I get a prompt like these, I laugh because Its funny. Then it scares me in a good way, like the unexpected surprise feeling and after I process, I smile and feel all warm inside, because I KNOW that they are there. Reminding me each and every time i feel down, alone, unloved or in a situation that just hurts, that I shouldn't worry and I am not going through this alone.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater

This was the first prompt that i decided to take a photo of. I was playing the lovely Professor Layton and I was on a puzzle that was about 60 picarats. Now for those of you who aren't familiar with the game, picarats are points you earn when you solve a puzzle, and depending on the difficulty of the puzzle , the amount of picarats increase or decrease. If you get a puzzle wrong, they decrease the number of picarats you originally were supposed to earn. So I got this puzzle wrong like three times, and earned 55 picarats instead of 60, and what you see there is the total number of picarats I got after completing that puzzle. But that night, I smiled because I was feeling sad, and I wasn't getting the prompts frequently. Seeing that told me that the angels were still there, and they wanted me to know that through that prompt.

Funny story. I was gonna meet up with my friend in Fort Greene, Brooklyn. My mom was nagging me because 1. She doesn't trust any of my friends ( Especially those of the opposite gender) . 2. well she just doesn't trust guys lol. So she was saying how I should go home and my friend wasn't coming and just a bunch of negative stuff so that I can call off the meeting ( I haven't seen him in two years, knew him for six -_-). But the midwayers already reassured me that all was well, because a bus drove pass me with the serial number of 4(456). so I smiled and nodded. I walked by a La Bagel Delight store and something compelled me to go in. But once I was in, I realized there was nothing I wanted. I was wondering why I came in there in the first place. But me and my mom got something anyway. and when we brought everything I stepped outside and I saw the Ambulance with that beautiful 444 right in front of me. I really knew everything was gonna be alright.

[imghttps://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=4446140 ... heater/img]
Staralfur, a beautiful song by Sigur Ros.I randomly paused the song right at that, I wasn't even aware until I went to go listen to my iPod again :lol:

I was playing brain age, and there is no way on earth I could have staged this. lol I was playing word scramble, where you have to figure out the word while its scrambled and spinning in a circle. I got one wrong... like there's just no way lol.

Haha, This was a good day and a good story. I had applied for this job at an art supply shop. So one day, I woke up, stumbled in my bathroom and on the radio clock( which was wrong) It said 3:33. And I was like, oh boy! lol I knew it was gonna be something, and a voice told me to stay by my phone. I get on my computer and I checked my yahoo email, the one I don't use anymore because its spammed like no other. and the amount of messages i got is what you are seeing in this image. I got bombarded by prompts all day that day and guess what, the manager called me in for an interview! I was hype, lol too bad I didn't get the job :lol: , but it was an amazing experience otherwise!

Ohohoooo :lol: I liked this one. I randomly picked out a dress at this store called Square one, and I didn't even notice the tag until i got home. I had to return the dress though, but I'm glad I took a picture.

Last one but not the last one. This one was sheer awesomeness. I started cracking up . I was in Connecticut, and Boy is the tax cheap up there. I had brought some stuff from Burlington Coat factory. I died when I saw the total. big $11.11. The cashier said , " Wow, you must be lucky!" and I told her " haha, If i'd began to tell you half of it, you wouldn't hear the end". lol, but that message was something because right after I purchased everything, I went to the shoe section with my aunt, and I saw these pair of shoes I always wanted, and she volunteered to buy them for me. Oh the synchronicity, If I would have found those shoes earlier, There wouldn't have been a prompt there.

Well, that my story :mrgreen:
Hope you guys enjoyed!
:loves
Shakayla

PS. I failed at uploading the pictures to this forum. Idk how to. lol I tried. But hopefully you can see them.
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
CityLight
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Pictures of the prompts over the summer

Post by CityLight »

:D Great stuff Shakayla! I felt like you did at first when i discovered what the prompts were all about. Thanks for capturing some of yours on film for us! They always seem to be constant reminders to stay on the path. May yours be bright!
Much Love, fellow New yorker and Daron. :loves
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Shakayla, These are really awesome! :shock: The receipt and the fire truck were my two favorites. I'm thinking about how unlikely it is that the cashier or the firefighters noticed those! :lol:

Love to you, :sunflower: :kiss:
Michele :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Shakayla,
You have some pictures of some great prompts there and with that contemplation it reminded me of a lovely gentleman who hasn't posted here in almost 2 years...nick4033. He traveled a great deal with his work and decided to record all the ways the Midwayers opted to prompt him. His thread, "Traveling with 11:11" http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5044 was very enjoyable and just now as I scanned its early pages, a walk down memory lane for me as I read comments from people who have long ago moved on but remain so close in my heart.

Thank you for your photos and your description around the prompt events photographed. (some of them really made me chuckle :lol: ) I look forward to seeing more of them and your own thread growing, creating interest, dialog, and memories between all of us who call you our 11:11 friend and sibling.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

Hi Daron, Michele and Sandy

Thanks Daron for your response, and YAAAY you're from Queens. Lol I go to school in Queens, Queensborough to be exact! Michele, I know, I have many more FDNY prompts lmao! and the receipt with 11.11 really just blew me away. Im still trying to preserve it lol. like the ink is disappearing n all. some how the 11.11 is still perfectly clear. The FDNY is just prompt central for me. I can give you another more recent example. My dad was trying to get me a monthly metrocard( how you get around in the city using public transportation..) using his transit atm card. We must have tried like 8 times, but every time the metro card dispensing machine said access denied, call customer service or something. and to make a long story short, my father did all of that and was really down when they told him that they only gave him half a payment. and as he found out the news, I see an ambulance out the corner of my eye. Im in this little restaurant sitting with him, and the ambulance turned the corner. Something told me or prompted me to look back hahaaaa, and the ambulance was 222. The angels told me It was a message for my father that everything will be alright, just leave it to them. :-).

Sandy, Thanx for that link. I enjoyed hearing about his story. and wow, from so long ago.

:loves
:mrgreen:

PS. Ambulance.... What is the purpose of an ambulance? I just had that thought. and its always the fire truck or ambulance that give direct prompts. sometimes not all the time. but an ambulance in a way has angels who drive them... They're angels because they get to where there's lives at risk and make every attempt to save those lives. The midwayers are like the medical personnel, bringing a reminder of love, security and peace to those who are in need through the prompts. the prompts are like the truck. idk where im getting with this. lol I just find there's a similarity. I just cant really explain.
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hi Shakayla! :kiss:

I loved your idea about the firetrucks and ambulances - how these workers are like our earthly angels. I like to think they get extra help from the Midwayer/Angelic realm, because they are our physical defenders, and they risk their lives every day! So it touched me to think about what you were saying - that seeing 444 or 222 on a firetruck or ambulance, makes some sense, because it is showing us that they do have helpers who guide and protect them, while they guide and protect us! :roll

Please keep sharing your great photos! They gave me such a huge smile.

How are plans coming for your next speech?!

Love,
Michele :kiss: :sunflower:
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

Hi Michele,

Im actually working on the outline. I've decided to do a story on rejection and how rejection is painful at first, there's always a greater meaning behind it. Like the lesson learned is greater than the initial pain you feel after a rejection. This story can also be flipped as a sequel to my time prompt speech, and I can always put that the lesson learned was to listen to intuition! and the story is actually in this thread. Its because I typed this thread that I realized what my next speech should be about. Oh if you are wondering what the story was, It was the picture of my yahoo message box with 3333 messages and 433 spams. lol the day I received the call for the job interview. but I am gonna tell about how I waited for weeks for a call and became depressed waiting and waiting, knowing that I wasn't gonna get the job, but waiting and wasting time and not being present and not realizing the lesson that was learned and how it could benefit me. Basically, don't only focus on the initial pain of a situation, but try to indicate the lesson that the universe is trying to teach. That's the true miracle and you'll feel at peace.

:mrgreen:
Shakayla
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Shakayla,

I think you are truly incredible, and I never fail to learn some important lesson - or to be inspired - when I read your messages! Thank you for sharing! I can't wait to hear more about it. :kiss:

Peace,
Michele :loves :sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Shakayla and everybody else...

I echo all of Michele's sentiments! You are positively awesome! :sunflower:

I love these words and could meditate for days on both these lessons...which would be a good thing for me as I am slow to take them in...
I've decided to do a story on rejection and how rejection is painful at first, there's always a greater meaning behind it. Like the lesson learned is greater than the initial pain you feel after a rejection. This story can also be flipped as a sequel to my time prompt speech, and I can always put that the lesson learned was to listen to intuition! and the story is actually in this thread. Its because I typed this thread that I realized what my next speech should be about. Oh if you are wondering what the story was, It was the picture of my yahoo message box with 3333 messages and 433 spams. lol the day I received the call for the job interview. but I am gonna tell about how I waited for weeks for a call and became depressed waiting and waiting, knowing that I wasn't gonna get the job, but waiting and wasting time and not being present and not realizing the lesson that was learned and how it could benefit me. Basically, don't only focus on the initial pain of a situation, but try to indicate the lesson that the universe is trying to teach. That's the true miracle and you'll feel at peace.
Ambulance.... What is the purpose of an ambulance? I just had that thought. and its always the fire truck or ambulance that give direct prompts. sometimes not all the time. but an ambulance in a way has angels who drive them... They're angels because they get to where there's lives at risk and make every attempt to save those lives. The midwayers are like the medical personnel, bringing a reminder of love, security and peace to those who are in need through the prompts. the prompts are like the truck. idk where im getting with this. lol I just find there's a similarity. I just cant really explain.
You explained beautifully and as I read your inspired words they cause a light bulb to come on in my head as well. Yes, that was very well said! As George would say, "Absolutely spot on!" :sunflower: Would you mind if I quoted you on that?... What you just said just explains our friends so perfectly! :thumright:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
paintboxx92
Family

Post by paintboxx92 »

Hey Michele and Sandy,

Thank you lol and for some reason this isn't inflating my ego. I'm actually learning more about my potential and my beauty through these interactions, so all these complements I'm learning from. Really, thanks. And sure Sandy, you can borrow this quote, add to it whenever you feel its right.

Love and light
Shakayla

And that's another reason I am kinda happy about this speech class, It is really taking me out of my comfort zone, but its also causing me to dig deep into myself and really realize my potential. So its beautiful, I came from a past of low self worth and I didn't regard myself as anything special, but I realize that I'm much more than what my victimized mind tells me.
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
CityLight
Old Friend

Post by CityLight »

Excellent Shakayla! An empowering transition occurs when we separate from our minds, the thinker. Once we realize that much of our lives our mind may have been our worst enemy so to speak, we can then make peace with it and put it to positive and progressive use. We can then become friends with it. Personally, my mind was running all over me and abusive beyond words, it wasn't until I was able to observe it, put it on a leash and examine it's habits that i could then change my whole perception of life and myself. Keep up the work! Your motivation is inspiring! :roll
Much Love, Daron
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you Shakayla, I will put your quote to good use! :D
You know, I avoided speech class all through school and beyond. I realize now from your experience and your thoughts as you contemplate the obvious and not so obvious lessons you have learned there... that speech class would have done me a world of good. ;)

XXSandy