Midwayers on the case!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Midwayers on the case!

Post by 11light11 »

Hi all! :hithere :kiss:

A couple weeks ago I had to drive to Chicago - I know, the big bad city, lol. It's about 2 1/2 hrs away. As I was telling a dear friend ;) , driving in the city's a piece of cake for me - I know it like the back of my hand (even though I never owned a car when I lived there). It's getting to the city, from here, that was bothering me. I was anxious thinking about all the signs you have to watch out for on the highway - would I miss my exit - would traffic be insane (it was) -- etc.

When I took off, I asked the Midwayers to help calm me down - my anxiety was ratcheting up. I get this otherworldly out-of-body feeling when I'm driving, often, and that doesn't do at all. You have to be right there in your body! Cars weigh 2000 lbs! :lol: I was starting to feel that way and I started talking to them out loud - I called up the Destiny Guardians and my Thought Adjuster; Midwayer Matthew; Midwayer Chief Bzutu -- I said please help me to feel steady and calm.

The entire rest of the trip - I'm talking the whole 2 1/2 hours! - I was constantly surrounded by cars with double-digit license plates. Traffic was super heavy, so I'd glance to my right and -- I'd see something like 112 244. I'd glance left - 223 338. Things like this. Cars keep pulling right in front of you, people jostling, switching places - however often a 'new car' showed up in front of me, to my right, left, anywhere -- more and more signs from our friends. Not only that - I saw a car whose license plates held my exact, full birthdate, in the exact order, followed by an X. While I was digesting that one, another car took that one's place - again displaying my birthdate - I did a double take thinking is that the same car?! But no, that one ended in a Q! Talk about making sure I couldn't dismiss these signs as coincidence! In the meantime I was breathing slow and deep and even having fun - listening to music and singing like a maniac! LOL I must've given the other drivers a real show! :roll

Thanks Midwayer Friends! You really made the trip feel safe and calm. Couldn't've done it without you! :love :roll :sunflower:

Peace,
Michele :kiss:
happyrain
Family

Re: Midwayers on the case!

Post by happyrain »

hi michele, that's amazing. great share thank you :)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

WOW... yes AMAZING! Sure is cool when there is no denying, no doubting, only full awareness of their presence and their generous care.
Thanks for sharing the experience!

Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
paintboxx92
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by paintboxx92 »

LOL!!!

That was a funny story Michele, Lol.

:hithere
Shakayla.
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
CityLight
Old Friend

Post by CityLight »

:lol: Thanks for sharing that experience Michelle! Our unseen dear ones are really good at what they do, and you asked for the perfect kind of assistance too!
Much love sister,
Daron.
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Thanks for all your lovely responses! Peace to all of you!

:kiss:

:loves Michele
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

This is one of those accounts where surely the most sceptical would become convinced with the 11:11 phenomenon if it were to happen to them, I love it! :D

I'll also remember to ask for assistance myself should I feel the need, thank you for posting :)

Jack :pig: :sunflower:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

I know what you mean, Jack. The way I looked at it - everyone on the road benefited from me staying 'in my body', lol! They were helping more folks than only lil ol' me! :roll :lol:

Cheers! :sunflower:

Michele :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey, Michele! :hithere
I was right there with you, heart in my mouth while you described your, seemingly, perilous journey. And from my own "imaginings" I can safely say that perhaps your "singing your heart out " when things got 'hairy" was great, much appreciated, and very inspiring, maybe doing more then simply calming your own rattled nerves, since it is likely our thoughts and intentions intereract with others. Hmmm you may very well have unconsciously worked to calm other drivers around you...you never know... ;) I have been in a similar position, having not driven hardly any while here in Australia, then on visits back home finding myself having to to drive through major cities to reach friends and family. (However nothing as big and scary though as Chicago. :shock: still they are enough to rankle this ole country girl.) Midwayer Mathew often traveled with me and his license plate prompts were a ceaseless reminder to the fact that he was hanging on for dear life just behind the drivers seat ;) This cheery thought calmed me considerably. :lol:

Thanks for sharing the details of this trip. I have truly enjoyed them! :sunflower:
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Sandy, that's so neat what you share, about how, since our thoughts go out like a laser beam, it's better to send out happy singing, than nervous craziness! LOL! I loved your story about having to get back into the groove of driving when you visit the States, and how Midwayer Mathew reminds you he's with you through his 33s. Thank God for our Midwayer friends! When I first moved down to Southern Illinois and I had to start driving -- I was white-knuckling it! I might've had a driver's license since I was 16, but when you're used to taking the El and the bus everywhere, or walking? Driving seems scary indeed. Oh, what a fun story -- thanks Sandy!

:kiss: Peace, Michele :sunflower: :loves