My 1st time

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
AkiraAkira
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My 1st time

Post by AkiraAkira »

Sometimes we get so caught up in the complexity of it all forget to look at the simpleness of 11:11. Maybe if we look back to our first encounter which could be years ago from no and look at what was happening to us and around us we can see what our 11:11 friends are trying to tell us.

My first expereince was 1 late night going home from DJing at a local bar. It was a warm night and I wanted a bit of
fresh air before getting into the house so I asked my driver to drop me off a block away from my house.
While I was walking home I noticed that a few of the street lights were flickering on and off so I decided to play a game.
I said to myself that by time I count to ten the light will flicker. I tried it and on the count of 10 and a bit the light flickered.
I thought that was lucky and tried it again. and again at the count of 10 and different light flickered, turned off and back on
again and stayed on.

Me (being the logical person I am) decided that this must be an electical issue and the lights are timed
to restart or retry to light after a certain amount of time ie 10 seconds and abit so I picked a light which was a few meters down the road. It was already lit, I counted to 10 and it flickered. By this time I was thinking WTF! I'd just reached home, walked into the living room and my living room clock had stopped at 11:11. I didn't think anything strange about this as I'd never seen it before but when the next monring I woke up and saw 11:11 on my mobile ... then thought that my 10 and a bit counts for the lights were probably 11 secs I started to feel a little 'weirded out'

The next day I found out the pub where I had been DJing had a riot in it and 3 people had been stabbed just after I left. Since then me and my 11:11 friends have shared some jokes, good and bad times.

Sorry this was so long. What was your 1st experience with 11:11?
https://www.facebook.com/isee11too?ref=hl
jack6251
Family

Re: My 1st time

Post by jack6251 »

Hello Akira welcome :)

I honestly can't remember my first 11:11, I think it'd be pretty hard for a lot of people to be honest since it's a thing for many of us that slowly dawns that it's a recurring thing, all I know is it was almost 20 years ago perhaps.

I do remember asking one friend if he saw number sequences when we were watching a video at his house and the time on the digital clock on his VHS was 22:22. He kinda looked at me as though I was mad and I left it at that hehe.

Don't forget to get your Facebookers to come here too, there's a lot for them hidden among the pages that could be of use :)

Jack :pig:
AkiraAkira
New Friend

Post by AkiraAkira »

Hi Jack

Thanks for the welcome. Everyone is so 'welcoming' here! To be honest thinking about it now I think the time I mentioned was probably the first time I experienced the flickering lights and thats when I knew there was something about these 11's that I needed to look into. I can relate to you telling your friend and him looking at you weird. I mentioned it to a mate and they laughed so I laughed and it stopped there, until I saw them a few weeks later and they said they'd been seeing it too and wanted to know what it meant. At that time I wasn't too sure and told them to make a wish bla bla bla... but since then we've had some very indepth conversations about spiritual things.

Even if I think people might laugh, if I know them well enough and the opportunity arises, I talk about it, cos you don't know how it could ultimately affect their life. If it doesn't affect them, nothing lost. If it does, that's another opened mind. :cyclopsani:

Thanks again for your response. I've posted a link to this forum so hopefully people will join up and meet some more like minded people to share their thought with.
paintboxx92
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by paintboxx92 »

Hi Akira san!

That was a cool story of your experience with 11:11. Nothings ever a coincidence! My first experience with 11:11 is actually my first experience with 3:33. It happened about three years ago. I first was informed about the whole time prompt phenomenon by a guy named david wilcock, and he made the point that the "miracle on the hudson " plane crash, all the passengers on that plane safely got out at 3:33pm. So a couple of days later, i was in my earth science class back in high school and my teacher had on her smart board, windows media player open and James Blunts single "You're Beautiful" showing . and that song was 3:33 minutes long. so , i was a bit skeptical, and I denied that it was for me. that same day, i get home, and all i see on the cable box was the time 3:33.... I was still skeptical... I dont think i got prompted for a whole week lol, so I came home again at 3:33pm on that exact same day the next week and thats what compelled me to do more research. but i didn't join this site until october. By the time i joined this site,i was getting bombarded by the other prompts lol and not just 3:33.

Blessings
shakayla
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Akira,
I must admit my first prompt wasn't an 11:11 either. It was a 7:11 ( my birthday) but the 11's among others soon followed.

What you wrote here is good advice...
Maybe if we look back to our first encounter which could be years ago from no and look at what was happening to us and around us we can see what our 11:11 friends are trying to tell us.
...In fact, it is good advice every time we're prompted.
Let's face it, with many of the time prompts we receive during our days, it isn't always possible or even practicle to find a place for 10-20 minutes of stillness...Yet as we practice being in the moment and remaining aware we become ever more able to intuit meanings and reasons...( I'm still working on that bit. :lol: ;) ..but I have made a tiny bit of progress and hopefully patience and perserverence will continue to pay off. :finger:

Long or short it is always good to hear about a great 11:11! So thank you for sharing your first experience with the rest of us.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.