It's spreading.

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
AkiraAkira
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

It's spreading.

Post by AkiraAkira »

I'm 32 and have been seeing 11:11 or variations of these numbers for over 15 years. Anyone of my friends will tell
you that I am Mr 11:11 and when they spend time with me it starts happening to them for maybe 3 or 4 days after.
A few days ago I noticed a status on facebook talking about their experience with 11:11 and how it was starting to
'weird them out'. but what was more interesting was how many people commented and who had the same expereince.
I already knew that lots of people experinced this but what was great was tht the people that were seeing it were
wanting to know more about life, religion, God and weren't afriad to express their thirst for knowledge. Now I'm no
guru and am still searching for a great deal of answers but believe that the sharing of expereinces can bring about
a better understanding of what is really going on. It feels like a global thirst for knowledge is coming about and
people are becoming more open to accepting that sometimes fact and fiction can be blurred, that things they may have called impossible or weird could be real. I set up a facebook page https://www.facebook.com/isee11too?ref=hl interested
in meeting real people with a thirst for knowledge and want to share their expereinces, thoughts, beliefs, ideas, photos,
questions with other like minded people. https://www.facebook.com/isee11too?ref=hl

I'm a non practicing Christian (whose working on being a better person) and get reminded now and again by street lights,
tv, microwave and ofcourse my phone to keep trying. (Some of you will understand) Really hope to hear from you and see you on the facebook page and if I don't see you there, keep being good people and be good to strangers and your neighbours. :kiss:
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: It's spreading.

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Akira... we will check out your facebook thanks.. hey why not invite all your friends here ;)

much peace

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
AkiraAkira
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: It's spreading.

Post by AkiraAkira »

Hi. I will do Hopefully they will get more answers on here too! It's amazing how many people are searching for answers to questions, but they are still unsure of the questions they need to be asking..