Finally I am starting to get answers to my 11:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
soccermomct
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Finally I am starting to get answers to my 11:11

Post by soccermomct »

I have been having the 11:11 sightings since the end of 2009 off and on. But lately they are getting more and more, I see it on my house clocks, my car clock, my work clock, and just last night the treadmill I was on the heartrate meter got stuck on 111. I feel deep inside that someone is trying to tell me something and that I am suppose to be doing something but I can't figure out how to find out what that is. I got up just the other night to use the restroom looked at the clock and it said 1111 but yet when I was finished and came back to the bedroom the clock said 3:28 and I was so confused. Is there anyone who could possiably shed some light on this and send me in the right direction to figure this out. I am a mom of 5 children and 2 grand children and I really have this yerning to be doing something but I just can't figure out what.
Sandy
Staff

Re: Finally I am starting to get answers to my 11:11

Post by Sandy »

Hello Soccermom! :hithere
You have me thinking back now to how it all began with me...similar to you, but a little different as all our paths seem to be. What we all often have in common is a yearning to do something. I felt this so strongly for nearly a year before I found my feet so to speak... Perhaps these URLs will help.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

This one gives a lot of basic information about the 11:11 time prompt and what it could possibly mean for you. Things like, why you may be prompted, helps you to see yourself and all the possibilities. It also provides information on the board and things that help it and its members to function harmoniously

11:11 signals are driving me nuts!
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

Another good one for helping you decipher what the prompts mean in relation to you.

11:11 - more questions about number sequences
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2059
This one is a thread that speaks of other's experiences and thoughts on the other number prompts we receive such as 222 33 444 etc...

The beings behind the number prompts are our friends and friends to all humanity. They wish our world to grow in love and peace and to find our place in the greater cosmos. Our world has had a long sorted and dismal history, but it doesn't have to always be like that. Each of us have the power within us to help bring about a caring world we all dream about. That is our mission of sorts, to find within ourselves the love and strength, wisdom and understanding to assist those around us by our thoughts, words and deeds. We do not do this alone. The Creator is with us always through His/Her Divine spark that is gifted to each of us. It is truly this communion with the Divine (the part of God within) us that we find what fuels the awesome changes.
It all begins with, not only prayer, but also listening in quiet stillness.

Please forgive me I do go on and I don't want to overwhelm you if I haven't already. Please do read some of the information posted and please feel free to ask as many questions that come to mind.

Welcome to the board Soccermom! It's nice to meet you! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
P.S. I just had the joy of holding my first grandchild in February. They are priceless these grandbabies...I so love being a grandma! :bana:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
paintboxx92
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by paintboxx92 »

Hi soccer mom,

welcome to the board. boy I havent been on here in a while. My journey started back in 2009 as well, in january to be exact and with 3:33. Its a beautiful thing to see these prompts and not exactly point a finger as to who or what exactly is contacting us. Its an air of mystery but i still go with the notion that it is angels. :)

and sandy! how are you!? congrats on your first grandchild. oh the beauty of life. :sunflower:

:hithere love and light
Shakayla aka Paintboxx
Ég þakka þér þá von sem þú gafst mér
Ég þakka þér þá von...

Sigur Ros
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Paintbox,
I just said an excited howdy to you on another thread. :D I am so pleased to see you again! It has been awhile and I hope the months that have passed since our last board meetings have been good to you. The nice thing seems to be, though, that even when we leave the board we are all still connected in a loving thoughts kind of way.
Yes I'm finally a grandma. :bana: I was beginning to wonder if that day would ever come. But what happiness, I now I have a little grandson, Elijah, and even though he is thousands upon thousands of miles away from me on the other side of the world, he is the "little light" of my life.
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Welcome Soccer Mom in Connecticut! :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here. It is a lovely group of family and friends!

Enjoy the ride and peace and blessings to you and yours -
Michele :kiss:
soccermomct
New Friend

Post by soccermomct »

Hello everyone I was wondering if any of you have noticed a intensity of the number showings, I am starting to see them everywhere, from clocks to reciepts to bank accts to message times. I have been trying to take notice of what is going on with me at the time that the showings are and writing them down.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:hithere soccermom. that's a great idea.
i wanted to welcome you to the forums too ! and yes sometimes the appearances are more intense then others. interesting observation

:?:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hi Soccermom, welcome :)

Jack :pig:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Soccermom,
Writing down what is going on in your life at this time is a great idea. That allows you to contemplate it and the patterns you observe a little later or over time.
I too have had periods too where the prompts are much more intense. I am fortunate to have George in the house and pretty quick smart he knows what is going on. :)
Love,
Sandy
love528
New Friend

Post by love528 »

Hi Soccermom... Enjoy all those personal invitations from the cosmos. They're communicating with you...
What are you supposed to do??? That's easy... just spread your own love and light every chance you get.
...the way it should be... without all the chaos and media-induced drama-fest that bombards us.
I am sending you my very best love and light right now..."zing"...all the way from Washington state...
We just traveled at the speed of light... Easy!