Mapping 11:11 events

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Raphah_Pilgrim
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Mapping 11:11 events

Post by Raphah_Pilgrim »

As this 11:11 wake-up call event is a world event, I thought I'd see if patterns exists that can be viewed geographically.

For example. If a major change was about to occur in a specific area of the world then its possible that many people might start seeing 888 that reside in that area.

The site is
http://1111live.netii.net/

If you want to log the code you see, the results could be quite interesting.

The site is still under construction and has a lot of work to do on it :D
jack6251
Family

Re: Mapping 11:11 events

Post by jack6251 »

Raphah_Pilgrim wrote:As this 11:11 wake-up call event is a world event, I thought I'd see if patterns exists that can be viewed geographically.

For example. If a major change was about to occur in a specific area of the world then its possible that many people might start seeing 888 that reside in that area.

The site is
http://1111live.netii.net/

If you want to log the code you see, the results could be quite interesting.

The site is still under construction and has a lot of work to do on it :D
I'm really glad someone has done this. I had a similar idea years ago but it wasn't really linked to events and numbers, more to do with if there's a focus of number sightings by a certain section of race type and ancestory. I've thought about it a quite a bit because although I'm a white male & British, I know my ancestory goes back to the mediterranean region. A few years ago here in the UK, there was an ancestory program on tv called something like "How British Are You?" and it looked into the genes of a select group of people from Britain who swore their ancestory was purely British. Some fascinating results came back with some people having Chinese and African gene markers in their DNA. So this got me wondering if lurking within us, is something common from a genetic point of view which aids spotting number prompts, regardless of what colour skin we may have now, is there something that links us all together.

Anyway great to see you've started your website, I'll be sure to check it out as time goes on with it! :)

Jack :pig:
Raphah_Pilgrim
New Friend

Post by Raphah_Pilgrim »

jack6251 wrote:
Raphah_Pilgrim wrote:As this 11:11 wake-up call event is a world event, I thought I'd see if patterns exists that can be viewed geographically.
I'm really glad someone has done this.

Anyway great to see you've started your website, I'll be sure to check it out as time goes on with it! :)

Thanks for the enthiusasm. :)

However, it seems that you are the only guy interested in the idea.

I thought that there would be more hits considering that ~75 million people are seeing these numbers.

Maybe no one wants to give their coordinates away, even though the code is logged at lat/long of the ISP server. Even this is always off target.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Nah don't lose heart, I speak for 70 million people, so take that to mean most are for it heheh :) Besides, a lot of people like to have a read and a think before posting. It's a shame there isn't a "like" button you could hit on a forum post/page, I'm sure people would click the like button even if they wouldn't post.

An idea might be to take to the 11:11'ers of Facebook, see what they think, seems there's a growing number of people there who're 11:11 oriented...just bring them back here too hehee :)

Anyway, if you want to see anything numberwise from my coords, add Wakefield and Pontefract's in West Yokrshire, that's where I've seen most numbers for years and years.

nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Raphah, yeah sorry about that, myself i tend ro be quiet these days, read posts but dont have much to say, yet take interest and appreciate what people wrote, i think, on the whole many forums this year have gohe a bit quiet in general... Not sure what that means.. But just noticed as i visit other places too... so a lot of posts may go unanswered i think so..

With regards to race, not sure really, but i reckon the prompting is global, its just we see more people from the western world post as we have more digital technology to be prompted on and we have internet at hand to do research and report to others.. i once heard that in the ouybacks of ethiopia, when the locals count money or some other objects, if they get double numbers they beleive that angels are prompting...

I did remember once, one of our posters here few years ago counted how many of us were from each star sign and i think most of us were water signs, the largest group of 11ers by far was cancerians, which i happen to be uhuum.. ;)

peace

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

nasra1996 wrote:
I did remember once, one of our posters here few years ago counted how many of us were from each star sign and i think most of us were water signs, the largest group of 11ers by far was cancerians, which i happen to be uhuum.. ;)

peace

Sarah
WOW!! Did not know this, Sarah. :idea: :idea: But it is very interesting to me since I am also a Cancerian! ;)

Sorry to be off topic, Pilgrim. :roll

Light and Life,

Jody :mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

... That's coz we're super extra sensitive folks, heart driven, brain and logic later lol to my downfall most of the time ;) nearly all actually.....

Much love my fellow crabby :)

(Hey raphah, im sure most poster will be american, wonder what that would indicate ? ) Larger population, easy access to the net ? im no expert :)

x

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Capricorn here, I'm aiming to be a silly old goat! :D

Jack :pig: (what's the sign for the pig? Someone who not only eats their own sandwiches, but everyone elses too).
nasra1996

Post by nasra1996 »

I'm a pig in chinese astrology..

:pig:

x

jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

nasra1996 wrote:I'm a pig in chinese astrology..

:pig:

x
Cool :) I think I'm a rabbit. It's the year of the dragon though this year.

Jackrabbit :pig:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Raphah,

Enjoyed the site you mentioned! Was I ever surprised to find someone had mapped out seeing 11:11 in a town only a half hour from here ! I am new to the area and it cheered me up considerably! Truly we are connected in astounding ways . .

Peace!

With love and gratitude,
Michele :loves :sunflower: :kiss:
Raphah_Pilgrim
New Friend

Post by Raphah_Pilgrim »

11light11 wrote:Raphah,

Enjoyed the site you mentioned! Was I ever surprised to find someone had mapped out seeing 11:11 in a town only a half hour from here ! I am new to the area and it cheered me up considerably! Truly we are connected in astounding ways . .

Peace!

With love and gratitude,
Michele :loves :sunflower: :kiss:
Thanks so much for the support. For a moment I thought no one was interested in seeing if any patterns appeared with time.

Well i guess give it time. Maybe the idea will gain interest. Maybe not. Time will tell.

Thanks anyway. :D
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

You've got to figure most people who are prompted are not even posting their sightings on that website . . so when you go on there and see the many who've taken the time to chart their prompts?! It is stunning!!!

Thanks for sharing! :kiss:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Raphah,
I apologize for taking so long to visit your site...Just came back from there and it is off to a great start. You have put a lot of time and effort into the project and I hope it benefits all who choose to visit, share and record their daily prompts via geography. Oh as I said that I just looked up and saw a 222 on the clock.
:D Please don't be discouraged it takes a little time but people will find you and hopefully participate more and more as time goes on.
Love,
Sandy
P.S. When I looked again at the 222's meaning, I think maybe the above prompt could have been for you Raphah. :kiss:
222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Raphah_Pilgrim
New Friend

Post by Raphah_Pilgrim »

Sandy wrote:Hi Raphah,
When I looked again at the 222's meaning, I think maybe the above prompt could have been for you Raphah. :kiss:
Thanks for that.
Just a recap on something that just happened in the past 2 days.
http://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj5 ... 2b9c8a.jpg

This was the main reason behind the website; to see if similar patterns exist within close proximity of each other.
Here we have someone seeing 3's and 7's and another seeing 4's and 7's. With 3+4=7 maybe, just maybe both events add up to a 777 event.

I know its a longshot crazy idea. But these are the sort of patterns I am looking for.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

It's neat to wonder about the patterns. I can tell you, the area where I live is very small, and as I mentioned, a local already posted a sighting! So cool! :)

Peace!
Michele :loves
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Raphah_Pilgrim wrote:
Sandy wrote:Hi Raphah,
When I looked again at the 222's meaning, I think maybe the above prompt could have been for you Raphah. :kiss:
Thanks for that.
Just a recap on something that just happened in the past 2 days.
http://s1268.photobucket.com/albums/jj5 ... 2b9c8a.jpg

This was the main reason behind the website; to see if similar patterns exist within close proximity of each other.
Here we have someone seeing 3's and 7's and another seeing 4's and 7's. With 3+4=7 maybe, just maybe both events add up to a 777 event.

I know its a longshot crazy idea. But these are the sort of patterns I am looking for.
Hi Raphah, how're things going with your research? Would love an update to see if you've gathered more good stuff :)