Wrong-number prompt!

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
11light11
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Wrong-number prompt!

Post by 11light11 »

Hello all!

Fun 3:33 story (Hello Midwayer Mathew! Thank you!). Yesterday I was cleaning house - listening to a CD. I never programmed the clock portion of the CD player, so the time display is "wrong." Right at 3:33 (wrong time, again), my phone rang - wrong number!!!!

It wasn't 3:33, it was 5:57pm - I only glanced at the 'clock,' as it were, thinking to gauge the time before I answered the phone - and there I got my lovely hello! Hello back, Midwayer Mathew!

:)

Peace, Michele :loves
Sandy
Staff

Re: Wrong-number prompt!

Post by Sandy »

Hello Michele,
I love that story! Isn't Midwayer Mathew wonderful!? When I was going through some terrible upheavels years ago he was with me, encouraging me with his prompts on the clocks, those with perfect time and the clock in my bed room that was not set to any particular time. My dear sister asked me if I wanted her to change the time on that bedroom clock and make it right and I said a hasty, NO!!!! ( I am sure she attributed it to nerves. :lol: )
For me, it seemed Mathew excelled at helping me to feel comfortable in my own skin and in the settling in to new environments. ;) He has a lovely sense of humor and is very compassionate and attuned, it seems, to our human emotions. We are always blessed when he is around.
Much Love,
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Dear Sandy, :kiss:

I know exactly what you mean! For years I've gotten most of my time prompts from the coffee pot - which I'd never bothered to set. It was "never right" -- but it was also "never wrong!" LOL -- I can only picture your sister thinking what is her problem? LOL! ! ! ! ! :roll

It reminds me of one of my favorite expressions: "Even a broken clock is right twice a day."

Morning Sandy! Always so good to hear from you!

Hello to everyone. Hope this is a great time of year for you all. The sun is shining this early morning!

Love, Michele :loves
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning (((((Michele!)))))
The same sun is shining brightly here too. Lot of comfort in that sunshine! ;)
Enjoy the day! :sunny:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
arleneangle
Busy Bee

Post by arleneangle »

For me, it seemed Mathew excelled at helping me to feel comfortable in my own skin and in the settling in to new environments. ;) He has a lovely sense of humor and is very compassionate and attuned, it seems, to our human emotions. We are always blessed when he is around.
Every journey begins with the first step