Seeing the number 11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
stinkermoose
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Seeing the number 11

Post by stinkermoose »

Hi,

I have a confusing situation and want to know if anyone can give me some insight on it.

I have been seeing this guy on and off for a year and a half and our relationsip I cannot explain but it just feels right...

Well anyway we have recently focused on just being friends.

Just the other week I was taking a short holiday from work and was working around my local town centre when i felt the urge to take a different path.
As I did a small child ran in front of me with a football shirt on with the name of the guy I am confused about and the number 11.

The weird thing is, his name is not very common and it is his nickname that only close friends use.

Since then i have been seeing 11:11 everywhere and just want to know why this is happening to me and what it could mean.

Thanks
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: Seeing the number 11

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi and welcome stinkermoose hope i got the name right :)

funny, a similar thing happened to me a few years ago, the name on the football shirt with 11 on both sides of the guys name... and the little child even called me over on the street and offered me sweets, stared into my eyes for ages, was amazing... never ended up with that person but i think our celestial friends will give us guidance, ultimately its up to us to make life happen.. :)

please read our facts pages in the first forum to familiarize yourself...

Much peace

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
stinkermoose
New Friend

Post by stinkermoose »

Hi Sarah,

Thanks for your reply.. Strange that you had a very similar experience.. I would like for us to end up together but I guess the universe has it all planned out for us so will just sit back and see where life takes me :)
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hey stinkermoose.. naw, life has taught me that life doesnt happen that way... the universe will only take you half the way.. the other half is up to you... :D that's what we call free will..or limited free will... our midway friends are called midway for a reason, that is because we have to meet them half way too... :) if you truly love someone, dont wait for fate to make it happen because nine times out of ten it wont, you have to make it happen.. its our will here on this earth to create our own destiny and happiness, we cannot rely on anything other than ourselves to love and be loved...

yall can correct me if im wrong.. :D

much love, and happy to see you hear stinkermoose.. :loves

sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hmmmmmm....I think I am on the same page as Sarah on this. I think we are offered guidance through synchronicity and it's up to us to dig deep and find the correct meaning. (Not that I'm any good at that :roll )

I can tell you that if it happened to me personally, I would have taken it as a sign to seek that person out - but there are no hard and fast answers unfortunately.

Welcome to the board Stinkermoose!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Stinkermoose,

You know, I was going to say that maybe the child with the fella's name and the number 11 was used simply to grab your attention... for instance if you had seen a child with just an 11 on his Jersey perhaps it wouldn't have made much difference, you would have passed it off or it may not have had the impact the Midwayers desired. As it is, you have been noticing their prompts now and searching for answers. However, the more I think about it...it doesn't seem just right using something or someone so near and dear to your heart to get your attention. Knowing human nature the way they do...(having studied us for thousands of years I doubt that they would want to confuse and possibly mislead you. So, I fully agree with what Sarah and Sammy said so beautifully. :)

Welcome to the board, stinkermoose! :hithere
Love,
Sandy

Sarah, I think I remember you telling us about the child and the 11 jersey. I get goosebumps again as you retold it. XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
stinkermoose
New Friend

Post by stinkermoose »

Thanks Guys for all your responses and after thinking about your answers I will take a lot of your advice on board with being in charge of my own destiny...

It certainly did grab my attention after I saw it and have been searching for answers since as I knew it was certainly a sign and not just a mere coincidence.. I wish I knew how to take the next step in our relationship though as I have tried all matter of things so far..

Thank you again for all your amazing responses

xxx
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Stinkermoose, :sunflower:

I have to say that this sounds like a convincing prompt - what could it mean exactly? You tell us! :lol: I don't think you need to be told 'why' you saw his name with the number 11 right at that moment - you know 'what it means.' As you said, your relationship just feels right. Whether it means the move to friendship is the right one? Or you were better suited in romance? That is something your heart probably well knows already!!

I had nearly the same thing happen once - your post gave me the chills. As I was pondering a certain individual and feeling a bit of confusion, I glanced at the TV screen - a friend was watching a football game, just as with the football jersey you saw - and there was my friend's name printed on the back of the jersey on the tv screen. His name was also listed there on the bottom of the screen along with his stats . . and as well, a number that applies to us both: 5411.

"I knew" what it meant! And it put my mind at ease at the time - for I was pondering in a "woe is me way" right when this occurred. It made me laugh and shake it off! :lol: Sometimes I almost feel the Midwayers rolling their eyes at me . . .they have a great sense of humor. This prompt was like saying, "Hello?!?!?!" It worked!!!! :roll

Cheers! Thanks for the great story!
With love,
Michele :loves :kiss:
stinkermoose
New Friend

Post by stinkermoose »

Thanks again for your replies Sarah, sammy, sandy and Michele!

It's definitely got me delving deep into my thoughts. I think I do know what the sign means.
I have been asking for my guides to give me a clear sign on if myself and this guy would be together as a couple in the future and I after I saw this sign I felt very happy and at ease but me being me, I doubted it thinking well what if it was just a coincidence or maybe I saw it because he was on my mind... I guess I should just follow what my heart believes and I wish I could now work out the next step I need to take!

Thanks you all again

Love Lottie (aka stinkermoose) xxx