6:11 question HELP

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

6:11 question HELP

Post by Nikki88 »

Has anyone ever received a 6:11 prompt?

I recently made a major change in my life and I’ve been having doubts about whether I did the right thing or not. I made the decision to leave my home and move in with my Dad so I could finish college because I was having issues in my previous living arrangement, and I felt like I was forced into it by some not so happy events in life. Before I left I had a dream about beetles I ignored it as I have an anxious mind and have nightmares on a regular basis. My first night at my dad’s apartment I had a similar dream about beetles which woke me up in the middle of the night again. At this point I looked up the meaning of seeing beetles in my dream and it had a negative message about destructive influences being at work in my life. I told my mom I was starting to worry about whether I did the right thing or not and she told me to ignore my dreams and not make decisions based on them. Anyway just now I got a 6:11 prompt. I’ve never had this prompt before and am unsure of its meaning. Does anyone else out there have any ideas what it means? Has anyone else had this prompt before? I’m just trying to figure out what they are trying to tell me and if they are trying to warn me not to go through with this before it’s too late because the last thing I need is more pain and suffering in my life right now.

Lots of Love,

Nikki
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 6:11 question HELP

Post by happyrain »

:hithere i like the message provided looking at the beetle as a totem
Beetles:
Beetles aid in transformation, metamorphosis, resurrection and rebirth - rebirth of the soul to a new spiritual ideal and renewed devotion. This animal teaches harmony in the coming changes by utilizing your intuitive abilities and teaches discernment where you need it the most. Beetles have a protective quality that will aid in the ability to socialize and communicate effectively by illuminating problems and situations in the correct perspective. Are you eating correctly? Now is the time to examine eating habits. Can you identify which stage of development are you in egg/larva/pupa/adult?. Is it time to fly or walk in life? Beetle will teach persistence with charm, trust in the process, proper movement and actions which allows the regeneration of your spirit to prosper.
http://www.starstuffs.com/animal_totems ... sects.html

good luck with school !
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Nikki,
I'm so sorry you have been having some tough issues in your life. Unfortunately, many of us at one time or another and sometimes in rapid succession seem to have unexpected situations or even ongoing issues that can cause us to feel a little off balance and anxious at times. I know we often hear positive thinking and expectations can help but it is a process perhaps to begin to think more positively and to allow yourself to move from fear and worry to expectations of good things in our life. Perhaps remembering that we deserve good happenings in our life may be a good place to begin.

I suspect that 6:11 is a reminder that they care about you and are with you through all your ups and downs. hear is what Doreen virtue says about the number combination of 6’s and 1’s
1's and 6's, such as 116 or 661 - Keep your thoughts heavenward, and let go of materially minded worries. (Note: 611 means "Ask for help in repairing something in the material world that is irritating or bothering you right now."
It is important to keep in mind with the number prompts that the Midwayers and Angels cannot tell us what to do. They can give us options even encourage us to be brave and step forwards bravely and courageously in life but they cannot interfere with our free will ability. Our choices ...well... they sometimes lead us into trouble don't they? But if I sit back and think about those instances, I can honestly say that I truly learned a great deal from what occurred...about myself and about other people involved. It is like this for probably every decision and happening in our lives. The best we can do is pray, consider carefully our options and in faith make the best decision we can from what we have determined about those options.

I am sure before you made this decision to move in with your father that you considered carefully whether this was the best thing you could do considering what was going on in your life at the time.I know there can be numerous points good and bad about moving in with your father. Ask yourself if something changed concretely in the situation since you made that choice? Are the benefits, such as being able to continue your education, still viable? Ask yourself what you are worried or fearful of...and if there are valid reasons for this fear, remembering that fear can be used as a protection at times and can keep us safe and out of harmful even dangerous circumstances but if we use it as a crutch and it prevents us from enjoying the moments in the day, new experiences that can grow our body and soul. It is then that fear is a detriment, preventing us from living life to the fullest.

No one can make these decisions but you, sweetie...and you aren't alone as you decide...you have the best guide living within you... ask for guidance from this all knowing Source and..and as you think about your choices your God within always a part of that choice, helping you to make the best choices that will grow your soul and gift you with valuable experience to take with you into eternity.

I wish I could always keep you safe and happy Nikki but it isn't in my power. What I will do is pray for you and the life situation that is worrying you. We are all here for you if you ever need to talk about the things that come up... :kiss:

With Love,
Sandy
P.S. Eric, that was a lovely totem you found on beetles... well done! I knew there was a reason I always liked the little "buggers." :kiss:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
arleneangle
Busy Bee

Post by arleneangle »

If you think you are right.You can insist on it.
Every journey begins with the first step
Nikki88
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Nikki88 »

Hi everyone :hithere thanks for the insight. It’s always good to have someone to talk to especially in my current environment. I admit I’m a worrier and have bad anxiety because of genetic issues; I find it hard to think positively most of the time especially after the string of bad events that have been my 20’s.

“It is important to keep in mind with the number prompts that the Midwayers and Angels cannot tell us what to do.” <----- I wish they could because I’m sure not doing such a great job :lol: . Im glad you brought that up though because i guess i do kind of expect that from them since for some reason i thought they wanted something from. I probably drive them crazy, i honestly dont know how or why they have put up with me this long :shock: :

Lots of love,
from the troubled one
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello little troubled one :kiss:
I have done exactly as you many times and wanted the Midwayers to tell me exactly what to do...but perhaps if they can't God can and He/she has the power to help us as we plan and intuit guidance that comes in many different ways. But it all begins with the heartfelt asking for help and then even expectantly looking around inside and out for the best way to go... It is a little scary making a decision that might change your whole life... But in the end... with God...all things we experience and endure as well as learn and enjoy will pay off rich dividends.

I know...from my own experience though it is harder to intuit the answers when we are worried fearful and sad. So it is helpful to lighten the mood within, even as yesterday's message on laughter promotes with simple smiles and laughter. http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20841
Im glad you brought that up though because i guess i do kind of expect that from them since for some reason i thought they wanted something from. I probably drive them crazy, i honestly dont know how or why they have put up with me this long :
They do want something from you...They want your love and friendship just as you have theirs and they want you to pass it on to others you come into contact with. I have a feeling some times that I too must drive them crazy but the the Midwayers understand us and even if occasionally we "drive them crazy" they know we are doing the best we can and that we are progressing. Remember, they are not perfected beings either and I suspect somewhere in their history they too have done things, lets say, they might not be so proud of today. We are all slowly inching our way to Paradise together. :D

We’re all behind you, sweetie. What ever you decide to do and whatever the outcome...we’re here for you!
:loves
Much love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:lol: I keep hearing this song in my head...I always loved it.
(((((((NIKKI)))))))

High Hopes
By Frank Sinatra

Next time your found, with your chin on the ground
There a lot to be learned, so look around

Just what makes that little old ant
Think he'll move that rubber tree plant
Anyone knows an ant, can't
Move a rubber tree plant

But he's got high hopes, he's got high hopes
He's got high apple pie, in the sky hopes

So any time your gettin' low
'stead of lettin' go
Just remember that ant
Oops there goes another rubber tree plant

When troubles call, and your back's to the wall
There a lot to be learned, that wall could fall

Once there was a silly old ram
Thought he'd punch a hole in a dam
No one could make that ram, scram
He kept buttin' that dam

'Cause he had high hopes, he had high hopes
He had high apple pie, in the sky hopes

So any time your feelin' bad
'stead of feelin' sad
Just remember that ram
Oops there goes a billion kilowatt dam

All problems just a toy balloon
They'll be bursted soon
They're just bound to go pop
Oops there goes another problem kerplop
arleneangle
Busy Bee

Post by arleneangle »

What you said it is so interesting.
Every journey begins with the first step