Lots of 1111 yesterday

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Dragnet767
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Lots of 1111 yesterday

Post by Dragnet767 »

I saw 11:11 when we got in the car yesterday, later at MacDonald's it came to $11.11 and before we got home I saw the last four numbers on a truck that were 1111. All in a 2 hour period and I wasn't looking for numbers. It's been very dry here as in a lot of America right now so I asked for rain. Last night it poured. We haven't gotten rain when there was an 80% chance. last night it was a 20% chance. Coincidence? I don't know but I have never seen that many 1111 in my life. Now I'm trying to figure out why.
Sandy
Staff

Re: Lots of 1111 yesterday

Post by Sandy »

Hi Dragnet!
Yes, that would be hard to overlook as that is a lot of 11's for such a short period of time. :) It's all good, though, as many people determine as they start investigating the number prompts for themselves.
So here are a few URLs with information to help you get started...

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

11:11 signals are driving me nuts!
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

11:11 - more questions about number sequences
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=2059

The 1111 number prompts and the loving beings behind them have led and continue to lead me on an amazing journery. I hope you too will see them as a huge blessing in your life. Welcome Dragnet! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Dragnet767
New Friend

Post by Dragnet767 »

Thank you sandy,

I do see it as a good thing. I think we are sprites or light beings in these flesh bodies here on this planet or plain to learn and grow from what we experience here. To help our spirits grow. I have seen and done some amazing things in my life so far. I've been told I'm a very old soul. I seem to be able to feel other peoples emotions as if they were my own. These things seem to be happening with more frequency as of late. I feel we are getting closer to a major shift in conciseness and my guess is these things are happening more because we are getting closer to it. But again it really sat me back yesterday seeing so many of the 1111's and more so in such a short time. It makes me think that indeed we are getting closer. I will be reading up on it as I do with most of the other "different" things that happen to me. Thanks again for the welcome and the links.

Love,
Michael~
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

Hi Dragnet767,
Welcome to our board. I agree wholeheartedly with your idea that we are in a period of change. Society, science, how we view and treat our planet, and much more is rapidly changing and that change is accelerating as we speak. One example: on 9/11 it was noticed in the data of a satellite which records the earth's magnetic field that about 7 minutes after the first attack there was a marked spike in the earth's magnetic field. Quite a coincidence, so research was done and it is now scientifically proven that when the people of this planet all put their mind on a single thought it results in observable physical effects. Many of us already realize this on other levels. For example, is the power of prayer a real force in this world? Of course. WE know it is, and many others are now beginning to understand these things as well.

My personal belief is that the end of the 26,000 year long cycle we will officially experience on 12-21-12 has a whole lot to do with this. But it is a mistake to think this can be narrowed down to one day. Obviously the center of the galaxy is only an approximation, which means 12-21-12 is only an approximation. The actual end of the cycle cannot be precisely determined because of this and the end date of it could be said to vary by as much as, say a couple hundred years on either side of this date. That is probably why not much thought is given to this particular date on this board.

Sorry, I hadn't intended to preach about 2012. My focus was change. If you would like to read the most interesting book I've read in 20 years, which is all about this change, and how the Russiansin in the 1950's actually provided much scientific evidence affirming a lot of ancient science which has been lost to the world for ages you could read this book: The Source Field Investigations. This information was all classified until the fall of Communism and has only recently begun to surface.

I look forward to hearing more from you!

Cheers, John :)
arleneangle
Busy Bee

Post by arleneangle »

It is so interesting what you talk about.
Every journey begins with the first step