High pitch ringing in my ears

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
love528
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

High pitch ringing in my ears

Post by love528 »

Greetings all... During the past year, I've noticed a high pitched ringing in my ears. Normal activity seems to "mask" it out, but in quiet times, especially meditation it is front row center! I've done alot of recording engineering work in my life, so I know about frequency ranges, values, etc. Recently, I decided look up an "on-line frequency generator" so I could identify the frequency of my ear-ringing. After trying a few high frequency values like 8,000 hz (too low), and 14,000 hz (too high), I typed in 11,111 hz and in a delighted surprise, it seems to match perfectly!
It seems too much of a coincidence to be overlooked. Tinnitus frequencies are usually much lower than this (8,000 hz and lower, and usually one ear only...) I feel blessed and very receptive to the vast energy we are "flying through" every second of our lives.
Earth - Rotation ~ 1000 mph (approx. at equator)
Revolves around sun ~ 66,000 mph
Sun revolves in Milky Way ~ 483,000 mph
Milky Way travels ~ 1.3 million mph
We are constantly "bathed" in the plasma, magnetism, and pure energy of the universe!
Whatever YOU'RE frequency may be... ask that its source be LOVE! Share it and spread it everywhere!
happyrain
Family

Re: High pitch ringing in my ears

Post by happyrain »

hello lovelove :lol:
528hz right ?
very cool ! welcome to the forums !

:hithere

i went here and did the same
http://onlinetonegenerator.com/

neat idea
what are your thoughts on the ringing ?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Glad to read yer post. Great information if you ask me. It blows my mind to think im going so fast but at a standstill at the same time..... That's something I needed to remind me how glad I should be (when I'm not) for my life. Thanks for the gratitude

Much love,
Zach
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
love528
New Friend

Post by love528 »

Thank you Zach. Hi .rain, thanks for the welcome... cool, you found a generator. Its a great reference.
I wish i knew the answer to the ringing... but, not yet. Here's a great perspective on how we sense "sound".

http://hyperphysics.phy-astr.gsu.edu/hb ... arcon.html

...all i know is something is cutting to the front of the line somewhere on either side of the auditory nerve.
So, keeping it simple, some energy from somewhere (internal/external?both?who knows) is causing a sound
in my brain which has been closely estimated to be a frequency of 11,111 hz. The ideas of "ascention" to me
seem to imply a raising up of our energy to a higher level, much closer to love in everything we do. Maybe this
high pitched ringing is a constant call to get better all the time at "leading with love", rise above the typical
negative, media-induced dramafest, and get back to the source in the "now"... flying through this universe...
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i certainly think your name has something to do with it. internal and external. it's beautiful, i think- we feel similar- even maybe, if our details differ. with not knowing what it means exactly i believe there is something celestial, spiritual. guiding. thank you and nice to meet you. i hope you stick around. bye for now
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Love,
I enjoyed your post.
I get the ringing too. For me it is a reminder that “someone” wishes to speak with me...get my attention or give me impute. These beings, most often the Midwayers who prompt us with 1111s, are able to extend communication between us and other Celestial beings all over the universe. They can do this because they are so close to us in time and share some of our physiology. However, there are also Divine beings who are able to connect with us without the assistance of the Midwayers. All of these "guys" are all about Love and doing the will of the Universe Source, lifting our planet to an era of Light and Life...peace an harmony. It seems odd to some people that within the enormous meaning of the word, Love, all the troubles of our world can be fixed. But I believe with all my heart that this is so and that is what we are working towards, being Love. This will not only create harmony and balance within but then harmony and balance without. Some day our world will become the place we all dream it can be...and it begins with each one of us.

It is nice to meet you, Love. Welcome to our forums. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
love528
New Friend

Post by love528 »

Bye .rain... thanks... Hi Sandy, thank you for the message... This feels like a very special place.
...glad to be here.
arleneangle
Busy Bee

Post by arleneangle »

It seems like i have not heared that before .
Every journey begins with the first step