Reflection Numbers

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Reflection Numbers

Post by Sandy »

:cheers: Amen! Thank you Jesus for the extra joy in our dear INFINETELIGHT"s heart! :cheers:

:bana: :bana: :bana:

Have a wonderful; time!
Love and ((((((HUGS)))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

Hey guys since then I've seen here once again and we got back togethers and she to agrees that GOD sent me to her or her to me as I say so it's a beautiful thing!

ALL HAPPY ENDINGS HERE! JESUS WINS AGAIN! JESUS IS ALWAYS WINING!
:kiss: KNOK :sunflower: :bike: :bike: :bike: :bike: :sunflower: KNOK :kiss:
:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh INFINITELIGHT.....that is just the very best news!!!! My heart sings with you!!!! :cheers:
:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
:sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower: :sunflower:
Happy Days!!!!
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

That is very good news Infinite! :D I hope your course holds true and steady into safe harbour!

Jack :bana: :pig: :bana: