Reflection Numbers

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Reflection Numbers

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

I've been getting reflection numbers like mad!

2:02
3:03
one day on every hour I would get every single reflection number everytime. and it would be about the numbers in the middle it'd be about the numbers at the end.

10:01

sometimes it'll be in the same hour

2:32
2:42
2:52

more numbers than i can even mention in this post

and numbers like that i can't remember what they are but i remember that they were all telling me "As you reap so shall ye sow" what you put into life is what yo uget out of LIFE and I have been being heavily reminded by my guides that I have to respect the laws of karma or die.

harsh words, but i'm going through some hideous beep-beep. I've lost my soul mate and my LIFE path attractor field that I talk about all the time with my girl and If I don't do something now I won't be able to raise my consciousness to get her back.

Any advice suggestions supportive words would be helpful. just sharing guys.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
inlikeflint
Family

Re: Reflection Numbers

Post by inlikeflint »

I receive the mirror numbers a lot.
After a while it seems as if you are receiving a number of some sort no mater where you are or what you are doing.

You may have seen an 888 number that might deal with the finalization or completion of a fling in your life. It was the one number that sticks out the most prominent when I broke up with what I thought was my soul mate.

At some point you shed off the companionship thing to get on the spiritual fast track. (It sounds good in theory.) It sort of reminds you that you still have feelings, or how much you can care for someone or something. It's an attachment. If you can free yourself from attachments, you are free. Most of it is customized specifically for you because at some point in your life you asked for it.
Wisdom, strength, love... Whatever you decided, you were able to share it with your soul mate and they learned a lesson too.

-or-
maybe you didn't.

I am prescribing you this song:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bjljA9N5 ... re=related
Listen to this about two to three times a day with a glass of water. Try not to operate heavy machinery while you are under the influence of Linda.

Things to do...
Go on a cleansing diet.
Work out
Meditate after the dust has settled.
Start a garden.

Good luck.
:cat:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

(((((((INFINITELIGHT)))))) ((((((((((FLINT)))))))))))

How I love you both.
I must admit I know little about the ends and outs of what others have researched and intuited on the subject of soul mates. But I do remember the words and experience of our dear friend, Geoff, who too experienced finding his soul mate and then what appears to be the loss of this soul mate in the life of mortal experience. His heart was broken too and there is/was a longing within him to once again be aligned with this precious person. Yet, true soul mates, by their very name, represent something eternal. So in good faith in the Power that holds entire galaxies in the palm of His/Her hand, we know that inevitably we will become reunited in God's perfect timing if we are true soul mates....and that timing is not limited to our "blink of an eye" on this rock. Millions and millions of years and experience can transpire before this may occur. But seriously, think about this thing...time...what are mere years to eternity? Dearest friends, in the meantime, know you have a wealth of amazing experiences ahead of you...not the least of which is getting to know your true Partner within, the Voice, the Particle of God and our most precious Gift of all time. Focus on that objection and in the words of wisdom..."Seek yee first the kingdom of God and His/Her righteousness and all these things shall be given unto you. alleluia. " ( I used to sing that one in Bible school. :) ) Our lives fall into place with less effort and better direction when we live by those words... ( spoken by someone you must understand, in her stubbornness, is still wrestling the steering wheel away from the Infinite One :? Yep, a work in progress here. :) )

Flint, your words, how helpful they are to anyone attempting to get over a broken heart. I hope I will never need them but just in case...I won't forget them. Thank you.
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

The great news is that you never really get over a break up.
You forget about it for a while.
Love is one of those forever things you can't undo. This is probably why it is important to love people and not things. (Even the people part I'm not sure it is a good thing to do, because shoe leather never tastes great.)

Anyway, after you lay around for a while and lose track of time... when you start to bounce back it is a good thing to love yourself. If you can love yourself, then nothing else really matters. Your love will radiate out and people will want to be around you.

Breath, and just be who you are.

What I like most about being single is the schedule.
I like to sleep until the sun gets hot.
I sleep in longer than most bass players for rock bands.
Sleep heals almost all wounds. It's good for your constitution.

:cat:
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Whenever I am going through my roughest dark nights of the soul - as you are, having lost your soul mate -- I seem to notice more and more signs. I think it's for comfort, right when we need it the most. I do hope that it's possible to take some of that comfort . . . some of that sense that we are still connected across the whole of all time and all space. That is what we search for: the reminder that there is more than this world, this life, this physical reality. We are connected, and we are souls.

It is sad, so desperately sad, to say goodbye when you want to hang on, and keep that person by your side. I am going through that right now myself, with a whole host of loved ones, and with an entire area of the country! I know the feelings. But the signs keep on -- and I see reflection numbers too, the 1:01s and the 2:02s. :lol: I think there is some sense of a gentle soul offering the thought, "Hang in there, things are going to be ok. You deserve to heal, and you will. Just hang in there."

I hope that things continue moving toward healing and peace for you and I will remember you in my healing intentions.

Peace!
Michele :kiss:
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Sorry to hear you're having a hard time of things at the moment Infinite! I'm sure things will take a turn for the better soon since you're recognising the numbers around you, which to me would suggest although there's a dark cloud around for you just now, you're still in touch with the light.

I got an 11:11 prmopt myself upon finishing reading your post ( a 23:11), I'll dedicate this one to you, I hope everything works out and your numbers keep rolling in!

Jack :pig: :sunflower:
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

I didn't seek first the kingdom of HEAVEN during the relationships ith her that is why I lost her. I was told it was an opportuni to serve GOD by serving another and I blew it. I still am connected to her and I have a hard time letting go and I relive some of the horrible thoughts I had about the experience. Ths was my first girlfriend and my first soul mate cause I asked GOD to let me opt out do the dating experience and just get straight to it
This caused me not to truly appreciate her and not know what I was doing while with her and since I didn't be grateful I eventually lost her. Just today I relieved memories of my non correct thinking on the situation. Looking back I have no check but to accept that there's nothing to do but look forward and perhaps accept the fact that I failed because I made the worse possible choices because I continued to LIVE. From FEAR and PAST ASND NOT SERVICE TO JESUS. I have failed in my LIFE MISSION to grow through reflecting eternally my consciousness with a partner of the exact same vibrations. Even on a soul level she does not want to ET back with me and I am told itis all my fault and no one elses.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi infinitelight
nice name btw
i don't know your or your situation to well
but something tells me you haven't failed your mission
if you reach out something reaches back
there's so much we don't know- and so much wonder in LIFE all happening at this very moment
a good friend of mine told me. . . if you try- if you enter with good intentions, then nothing else really matters.

we're individuals, you and i. she incarnated as such and so, she is living her life and experiencing the uniqueness of her being just as intended.
my advice is this. focus on the nurturing nature within you, that you wished to share with her
carry it with you wherever you are and smile :) who knows what tomorrow will bring
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Thank you .rain and everyone else for your encouraging messages GOD BLESS YOU ALL!

I've been getting reflective numbers ALL DAY and i myself got

11:23

And I got 3:33
2:22
9:99 once
Multiple times and the reflective numbers don't end. The mystery of what they mean is over. I means you get back what you put in on every level but what does the straight 3s 2s and 9s mean?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi INFINITELIGHT,
It is truly up to each of us to accept a meaning for the numbers that resonates with us. Then our celestial guardians and friends will use them effectively. Many people who come here often begin to see 22's and 33's. The 2's represent ABC-22 (Chief Bzutu a Midwayer Angel) and 33's and sometimes 333 represents Midwayer Mathew. Both these two wonderful celestial friends, along with others, are hard at work with those of us who work for Love and progress of this world. By contemplating what you are doing at the time...your thoughts and actions, getting quiet if you can, often you can intuit the deeper meaning and support.

But there is more too.... there is another popular author with much experience working with Angels and celestials named Doreen Virtue. She has some simple meanings for some of these numbers we see. Now remember it is always up to you to accept or dismiss and keep searching for the meanings. I have found them helpful and encouraging and because of that "our friends" often use these numbers appropriately for the meaning I accept.
Anyway, this is what Doreen Virtue says about these straight out multiple numbers...
222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters includes: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda

999 — Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Sandy wrote:Hi INFINITELIGHT,
It is truly up to each of us to accept a meaning for the numbers that resonates with us. Then our celestial guardians and friends will use them effectively. Many people who come here often begin to see 22's and 33's. The 2's represent ABC-22 (Chief Bzutu a Midwayer Angel) and 33's and sometimes 333 represents Midwayer Mathew. Both these two wonderful celestial friends, along with others, are hard at work with those of us who work for Love and progress of this world. By contemplating what you are doing at the time...your thoughts and actions, getting quiet if you can, often you can intuit the deeper meaning and support.

But there is more too.... there is another popular author with much experience working with Angels and celestials named Doreen Virtue. She has some simple meanings for some of these numbers we see. Now remember it is always up to you to accept or dismiss and keep searching for the meanings. I have found them helpful and encouraging and because of that "our friends" often use these numbers appropriately for the meaning I accept.
Anyway, this is what Doreen Virtue says about these straight out multiple numbers...
222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.

333 — The Ascended Masters are near you, desiring you to know that you have their help, love, and companionship. Call upon the Ascended Masters often, especially when you see the number 3 patterns around you. Some of the more famous Ascended Masters includes: Jesus, Moses, Mary, Quan Yin, and Yogananda

999 — Completion. This is the end of a big phase in your personal or global life. Also, it is a message to lightworkers involved in Earth healing and means, "Get to work because Mother Earth needs you right now."
Love,
Sandy
Thank you JESUS for just handing me on a silver platter the answers in which I seek on a faultless you truly are GOD.

The Doreen virtue meanings resonate. The exact meaning of 222 is the story of the root that will soon become a bud. Gotta keep laying foundation.

The 333 means all my HEAVEN HOMIES ARE HELPING AT FULL FORCE TO SOMEHOW BRING ME TO A SANE LEVEL OF THINKING

the 999 means a stage of completion has been achieved. And i am now ready to help others NOW GO DO IT!
I accept the firand third meaning. Since JESUS is GOD the second one

When I fist went to this thread ears,y today it had 101 views which meant that I has to remember what I put in is what's put out. Then just now I got a 111 which means align my motivations with GOD.

THANKS Jesus for the ANSWERS and thanks JESUS for bringing them through sandy. She's a jewel.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

.rain wrote:hi infinitelight
nice name btw
i don't know your or your situation to well
but something tells me you haven't failed your mission
if you reach out something reaches back
there's so much we don't know- and so much wonder in LIFE all happening at this very moment
a good friend of mine told me. . . if you try- if you enter with good intentions, then nothing else really matters.

we're individuals, you and i. she incarnated as such and so, she is living her life and experiencing the uniqueness of her being just as intended.
my advice is this. focus on the nurturing nature within you, that you wished to share with her
carry it with you wherever you are and smile :) who knows what tomorrow will bring
That's cool man thanks for the name big up by the way what do you like about it?

I like your name to. I know a guy named STORM and it's for the deepest reason in EXISTANCE so depth is all relative.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi infinitelight it seemed we were on around the same time tonight, i noticed your original post to me has changed. no worries, i constantly edit my post too. although i really appreciate your question from the original thread and will reply via PM. when i see your name i think of space and life- i think of known and unknown and somehow see each ray as the individual experience yet the spectrum of light connecting ALL that IS. from the birth of a snail to the creation of a universe. life and death and the oscillation of things
so much i can't really put it in words, it's mind blowing really :mrgreen: guess that's why i like your name :roll

Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

.rain wrote:hi infinitelight it seemed we were on around the same time tonight, i noticed your original post to me has changed. no worries, i constantly edit my post too. although i really appreciate your question from the original thread and will reply via PM. when i see your name i think of space and life- i think of known and unknown and somehow see each ray as the individual experience yet the spectrum of light connecting ALL that IS. from the birth of a snail to the creation of a universe. life and death and the oscillation of things
so much i can't really put it in words, it's mind blowing really :mrgreen: guess that's why i like your name :roll

First it was 101 then I saw 111 as the number on this thread then I now see 12 12

101 means to me
What you ut in is what you get ou
111 means
Check your motivation it MUST serve GOD
and 12:12 means
YOU ARE NOW CALLED TO SERVE
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

I get prompts every day Mirror prompts almost every hour and 11:11 10:10s or 12:12s signifying I go in and out of positive realities over and over again. It's BEAUTIFULLY INFORMATIVE
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Today just now I got 4:44 anybody knows what that mean?
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

444 or 4444 The Resurrection number. http://www.angelscribe.com/1111.html

i feel as if the information on this website answers my question but does anyone else has personal experience input or anything else?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello INFINTELIGHT,
The timing of you mentioning your friend STORM is interesting because George and I have been contemplating adopting a raw food diet as a way to maintain optimum health and cure George's diabetes. This week has been full of prompts in this regard... The reason your post is, in a way, a nudge for us is that years ago a dear friend of ours gave me a printed copy of an Ebook called the Garden Diet ebook by Storm Talifero who is founder of Ekaya Institute dedicated to raw food living. I used it for awhile back then but we never seriously stayed with the program for any length of time. But now armed with new information and inspiration I believe we can adapt, perhaps more slowly this time, to a raw living food diet. It helps having a determined George on board this time :)
Enjoy those wonderful 4's. They are always a joy for me as I feel my loving Destiny Guardians about.
Love,
Sandy
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Sandy wrote:Hello INFINTELIGHT,
The timing of you mentioning your friend STORM is interesting because George and I have been contemplating adopting a raw food diet as a way to maintain optimum health and cure George's diabetes. This week has been full of prompts in this regard... The reason your post is, in a way, a nudge for us is that years ago a dear friend of ours gave me a printed copy of an Ebook called the Garden Diet ebook by Storm Talifero who is founder of Ekaya Institute dedicated to raw food living. I used it for awhile back then but we never seriously stayed with the program for any length of time. But now armed with new information and inspiration I believe we can adapt, perhaps more slowly this time, to a raw living food diet. It helps having a determined George on board this time :)
Enjoy those wonderful 4's. They are always a joy for me as I feel my loving Destiny Guardians about.
Love,
Sandy
Glad JESUS put the DIVINE SYNCHRONOUS up so we could be here. I can be of help perhaps I'm a VEGAN who still eats processed food trying to move to RAW foods or just cooked foods as well.

I have a facebook i juststarted where Iput up vegan recipes to help make eating as a VEGAN a bit easier. it's called VEGAN EASE: EATING VEGAN IS EASY

I try to put up recipes and information for aspiring vegans to help them understand that eating RAW is easy when you can cook right.

Or perhpas you might want to talk to me because I'm sure we both have some health food tips to share.

For example. Mixing vegetables of different colors make them taste good. For example Imake guacamole, tomato salsa, and use cashew cream (raw cashews boiled and then blended) to make either icecream (add smoothie mix) or pasta sauce (add soy cheese tomato,advacado, andotherseasonings)

a light olive oil sattue plus some seansonings inside of it on top of some vegetables make them bearable to eat. i just made a pasta sauce just out of olive oil, corn, seasonings, and some light tomato paste

Bannanna's can be used instead of eggs for cooking. Forexample I have made great pancakes and it's great cdause the pancakes you make from it is pretty tasty.my mom makes me bread using bananas and it's awesome (corn bannana bread)

I make a deep dish vegan pizza and do alot of other things but right now I can't cook that much but I plan to come up with a whole bunch of easy recipes so that people can see that being VEGAN is easy.

some of this isn't raw food but must of this canbe done with raw food. the seasonings can be taken out of alot of my recipes and cashew cream tastes really really good and is very useful as a healthy replacement for alot of pastas and icecream. plus, salsa is just really really great and it doesn't go against raw foods as well.

hope any of this could help you.

It is not of me. Just passing on all the things JESUS has taught me.

Hope you guys make it through your diet. IN JESUS name I pray AMEN.
arleneangle
Busy Bee

Post by arleneangle »

Really?I have never heared this before.
Every journey begins with the first step
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

arleneangle wrote:Really?I have never heared this before.
Yes really. :)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello INFINITELIGHT,
You have already given me so many ideas to start with... wonderful ones... I adore Guacamole and salsa...and bananas instead of eggs... I've never heard that before but why not. (I love bananas :mrgreen: and I love corn bread ...now I gotta try it! )
I am going to be asking for help from you as we begin because the past couple days my head is starting to swim from all the various sites. I've read so much that my brain is starting to shut down. :lol: May I ask you a question? When you became a vegan did you do it all at once or gradually? I am thinking gradual might be best for us as I still have a little meat in the freezer (small freezer for George and I don't want to waste food.) I read a suggestion by one raw foodest to maybe begin by eating raw for breakfast and lunch and then a normal dinner. In that way you are still getting much good from the fresh fruits vegetables and seeds. I suppose a person could gradually cut down from that as he or she felt comfortable.

What do you think of the soy cheese? I am a lover of cheese and been mostly a vegetarian for 7 years but I still eat eggs and cheese and once in a blue moon, a little fish... I am hopeful we can make this change especially since this time we both desire to change.

I will look your VEGAN EASE: EATING VEGAN IS EASY face book page that is if I can ever find my password. I know I could go through the process of changing it but I keep thinking that won't be necessary if I'd just take some time to find or remember it. ( Keep putting it off for a rainy day.) I must say I was amazed at all the information out there on this subject. We ought to have a healthy world in a few years at that rate. Hope so!
I have a face book i just started where I put up vegan recipes to help make eating as a VEGAN a bit easier. it's called VEGAN EASE: EATING VEGAN IS EASY
You see that's me. I love to cook. It wasn't until I had a houseguest for a few months who was a raw foodest. (bless her wonderful heart she came with raw food cookbooks for me) that I realized eating raw didn't in any way shape or form stifle the creativity of cooking. It was very new to me and I was amazed at the wonderful taste combinations and methods of creating raw dishes. One draw back for me was that my sad little blender and processor just couldn't blend finely the seeds and nuts. So as you can imagine my almond milk was a bit grainer than it should. Sadly, once our friend went back home we gradually found ourselves back in the old food routines and habits.. I'm determined this time we will succeed and we will love it! :D

Thanks INFINTELIGHT and Jesus for the great tips and inspiration! I am printing your post and putting it in my raw food notebook. I am really feeling stoked now! :bana:
God bless you!
Love,
Sandy
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Sandy wrote:Hello INFINITELIGHT,
You have already given me so many ideas to start with... wonderful ones... I adore Guacamole and salsa...and bananas instead of eggs... I've never heard that before but why not. (I love bananas :mrgreen: and I love corn bread ...now I gotta try it! )
I am going to be asking for help from you as we begin because the past couple days my head is starting to swim from all the various sites. I've read so much that my brain is starting to shut down. :lol: May I ask you a question? When you became a vegan did you do it all at once or gradually? I am thinking gradual might be best for us as I still have a little meat in the freezer (small freezer for George and I don't want to waste food.) I read a suggestion by one raw foodest to maybe begin by eating raw for breakfast and lunch and then a normal dinner. In that way you are still getting much good from the fresh fruits vegetables and seeds. I suppose a person could gradually cut down from that as he or she felt comfortable.

Hey sandy sorry for the late reply been going through things in LIFE. GOD BLESS and may the great king of GLORY JESUS GUIDE US ALL.

I began slowly and steadily. I first just let go of two major foods. Beef, PIg. Then I slowly started to replace it with fruits and vegetables that tasted good. Now at first I didn't have anything good to eat but as I learned to cook I was able to replace the foods with equally good foods. So the key is knowing how to cook good foods recipes with fruits/vegetables/rice/pastas etc. But it took me over 6 months to become a vegetarian and then i had to let go of cheese and milk and egg such. and even longer to become a vegan.

I started off as a guy who didn't even know ham was pig and ate a ham sandwhich at least everyday and ordered 4 burgerse from mcdonalods every tiem iwent which was 3 to 4 times a week spending at least 20 dollars per week there.

GOD/JESUS Just put it in my spirit to let the FOOD GO so I suggest prayer for in the end it was all JESUS and not of me at all. So prayer to JESUS would help the whole process.

What do you think of the soy cheese? I am a lover of cheese and been mostly a vegetarian for 7 years but I still eat eggs and cheese and once in a blue moon, a little fish... I am hopeful we can make this change especially since this time we both desire to change.

I LOVE SOY CHEESE! I was not eating cheese for months on end and then one day I found out about this invention and I was just like WOW AMAZING SUPERB! It has a normal amount of sodium though and although it is gluten free and all those other things free it stills has high sodium. So what I Try to do is eat less cheese than i did before. I ve succeeded. before i ate a piece of cheese everyday now I eat it one to three times a week some weeks skipping some weeks going one or two days. That's way better than every day

I will look your VEGAN EASE: EATING VEGAN IS EASY face book page that is if I can ever find my password. I know I could go through the process of changing it but I keep thinking that won't be necessary if I'd just take some time to find or remember it. ( Keep putting it off for a rainy day.) I must say I was amazed at all the information out there on this subject. We ought to have a healthy world in a few years at that rate. Hope so!
Yes it's here right now in our hearts this healthy world we speak of! Here is the site for VEGAN EASE
http://www.facebook.com/VeganEaseEating ... gan?ref=hl

I post things there from tiem to time trying to get more consistant but give it a look over some good recipes in there!

Yes I too am amazed at just GENUIALLY GOOD healthy food is.

I have a face book i just started where I put up vegan recipes to help make eating as a VEGAN a bit easier. it's called VEGAN EASE: EATING VEGAN IS EASY
You see that's me. I love to cook. It wasn't until I had a houseguest for a few months who was a raw foodest. (bless her wonderful heart she came with raw food cookbooks for me) that I realized eating raw didn't in any way shape or form stifle the creativity of cooking. It was very new to me and I was amazed at the wonderful taste combinations and methods of creating raw dishes. One draw back for me was that my sad little blender and processor just couldn't blend finely the seeds and nuts. So as you can imagine my almond milk was a bit grainer than it should. Sadly, once our friend went back home we gradually found ourselves back in the old food routines and habits.. I'm determined this time we will succeed and we will love it! :D

Yeah it's hard staying consistant but when your eating good food it's always easier! :)

Thanks INFINTELIGHT and Jesus for the great tips and inspiration! I am printing your post and putting it in my raw food notebook. I am really feeling stoked now! :bana:
God bless you!
Love,
Sandy[/quote]
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Hey everybody my ex-girlfriend decided to go out with me on a friendship outing! Everybody say AMEN! JESUS NAME!

:) :bike: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: 8) 8) 8) 8) :love :loves
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."