My amazing 11:11

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Lewisfall
New Friend

My amazing 11:11

Post by Lewisfall »

I live in the UK and have sky HD which has on screen programme information, kind of like this:

My father passed away in April and used to see the 11s regularly as I mentioned in my previous thread. To be honest, he was quite sensitive and I fully think he was "able to connect". Anyway, the other night, my wife's birthday, actually, we were watching TV and we were flicking through the channels and we noticed that it was 11:11pm. The clock on the display stayed on 11:11 for 2 minutes and then changed to 11:13.

It skipped over 11:12 completely!

As it became 11:13, some of her cards fell down off our fireplace, leaving the one that my mother sent her out on its own.

I don't really care if it was a coincidence or whether there was more in it. I enjoyed the experience and I'm enjoying seeing the 11s as my father did.
jack6251
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: My amazing 11:11

Post by jack6251 »

Hi there :)

Yeah take it as a message, why not, they're not going to get any better than that, besides, I don't believe in coincidences. That's a really great account of 11:11! I remember years ago with the Sky Tv menu system seeing 11:11 myself on it, but nothing that prominent.

Good stuff! :)

Jack :pig:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Lewis,
I have heard a couple times over the years someone mentioning this same kind of prompt happening to them where the number 12 is skipped after an extra long 11:11. :D It is definitely hard to miss that eh?

I'm with Jack and don't believe in coincidences. There is usually a meaning behind what we call coincidences if we take the time to really search what that meaning might be.

Thanks for sharing with us, Lewis. I am all the better this afternoon for reading about your adventure. :sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
~*Star_Struck*~
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by ~*Star_Struck*~ »

Hi Lewis :hithere
Thank you for sharing with us, i really enjoyed reading your post. I have to say, that is a pretty amazing prompt!
Im definitely with Jack and Sandy, thats no coincidence to me.
Im sorry to hear of your father's passing, but perhaps your father has something to do with why you're being prompted now, after his passing. i myself had a great-grandmother who passed away many years ago. She was a painter, a published poet and a psychic medium and extremely spiritual woman. I moved to Australia when i was 3 and last saw her when i was about ten, but i remember her strong energy and years after her passing when i began seeing the prompts i often felt her energy nearby, and that she was watching over me. Ive often felt that she may be responsible for why i am getting these prompts, almost as if i've been sponsored for lack of a better word.

Love
Star
Now i know the answer to the question:
Do dreams come true?
Still staring at the world
Through my rear view.
Lewisfall
New Friend

Post by Lewisfall »

~*Star_Struck*~ wrote:Hi Lewis :hithere
Thank you for sharing with us, i really enjoyed reading your post. I have to say, that is a pretty amazing prompt!
Im definitely with Jack and Sandy, thats no coincidence to me.
Im sorry to hear of your father's passing, but perhaps your father has something to do with why you're being prompted now, after his passing. i myself had a great-grandmother who passed away many years ago. She was a painter, a published poet and a psychic medium and extremely spiritual woman. I moved to Australia when i was 3 and last saw her when i was about ten, but i remember her strong energy and years after her passing when i began seeing the prompts i often felt her energy nearby, and that she was watching over me. Ive often felt that she may be responsible for why i am getting these prompts, almost as if i've been sponsored for lack of a better word.

Love
Star
I hope it was him, I think it was him and I'm more sure than ever that I'm not just wanting it to be him.
fmspirit39
Busy Bee

Post by fmspirit39 »

Hello Lewis,

I loved your story and your attitude about 11. It was so positive and fearless. I enjoyed your buoyant energy that came through the story. A few months ago I looked at the clock and it was 3:11. I put my head down to rinse a dish and looked at the clock again and it was 3:29. I was stunned. I just kept looking at the clock wondering how that was possible because I know that only 30 seconds had elapsed between glances at the clock. I just let it go and did not think of it again until I read your story. It made me think of the many "extended" prompts that I have recieved. The time that is lost or gained doesn't matter I suppose, and I do believe that there is a point being made about time as a relevant factor in a material existance, for only there is it paramount. Thus, does time become a personal and internal organization of moments to create a road for the pilgrimage back to God. It is also interesting how particle physics mimicks this process of momentary organization. Inasmuch as we build up particles like sand castles and bounce light off of them in order to create an experience, we build up time like points of reference in order to create an experience. In both cases the particle and the second last briefly and then pass leaving only a memory that is eternal. Thank you for sharing your memories. Much love to you and to all of those who have moved on ahead leaving us to ponder where we are now.
11:11
New Friend

Post by 11:11 »

Hi! I always see 11:11 and keep seeing it for several years. Some how I could not connect with anything. Wonder what is in for me?
arleneangle
Busy Bee

Post by arleneangle »

It is so amazing.I have no idea.
Every journey begins with the first step
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello and Welcome 11:11 :hithere
One of the greatest thrills for me has been the discoveries uncovered as I searched for the answers over the years. In reality not one of us can answer your last question...
Wonder what is in for me?
Thank goodness that is something we each determine for ourselves.
... although I just had a quick smile as I remembered a line from a commercial sponsered by a Guide Dog agency here in Australia that answers the question in the best possible way...

"Love... you get Love."

XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
arleneangle
Busy Bee

Post by arleneangle »

What you said is so amazing.But I am interested about it.
Every journey begins with the first step