11:11 and relationships

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Anna33
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 and relationships

Post by Anna33 »

I have been seeing 1111 for about 8 yrs and it has increased for me in the last 2 years to the point where it I did think I was going completely crazy. After finding out I wasn't the only one seeing 11's everywhere I decided to try to view it as a special thing. Anyway there seems to be a link for me with 1111 and my children, on 22/11/11 I went into hospital to have twins they were then born on 23/11/2011 and when you add the digits of their birth dates up you get 11 & 11! When I get the time prompts I get the feeling like its someone telling me to be the best mum I can, I can't explain this feeling. I have realised that its not the fact you have seen 11:11 on a clock or the numbers 1111 written on something its the feeling you get before you see it, something makes you stop and look or turn around or focus on the number 11 this is what I can't get my head around. It often makes me laugh when I see it, when I try to forget about it is when it pops up the most.
sammy

Re: 11:11 and relationships

Post by sammy »

Hi Anna,

Welcome to the board :hithere :hithere :hithere

Nope! Not crazy at all...as far as we all are concerned :lol:

Glad to have you here and looking forward to hearing more about your experiences!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
CityLight
Old Friend

Post by CityLight »

:lol: Welcome Anna! :hithere , You're in the right place here. It's a great place to let your experiences flow and reach others as they reach you. A place of sharing, and it appears it is for you as it was for me, the feeling of it only happening to you. I'm not sure if you've gone through the links here, but i will post them here anyway. Welcome sweetie, i'm sure you're a fantastic mother and person. You've been prompted!
Love Daron
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Anna,
Welcome to the message board. :hithere
Congratulations on being the busy mom of two little twins. What a blessing! :sunflower: A few months ago I was visiting my youngest son and wife and helping them after the birth of their first child, a little boy. The little darling wore all three of us out! :shock: But what a joy!!!

Sometimes we are prompted with the 11:11 because of our children...I believe you are spot on when you say you feel this...
When I get the time prompts I get the feeling like its someone telling me to be the best mum I can, I can't explain this feeling.
It is our children who are the keys for our future and so every day is precious in their development.
I agree with Daron and suspect you are a wonderful Mom. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

:hithere Hi Anna33

That's a very interesting account of your 11's there, it just so happens my sister was born on November the 22nd, giving that an 11:11 twang to it just as with your children, but she was born in 1971 (and is a real bossy boots let me tell you! hehe). I think you're right too, at times when you're not looking or thinking about numbers, up they spout like flowers all over hehe.

Welcome to the boards! :)

Jack :pig:

By the way, is the 33 in your name 11 significant? Nice choice if it is.