-The Voice Inside-

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
CityLight
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

-The Voice Inside-

Post by CityLight »

:hithere :bana:
GREETINGS Sisters and Brothers! I have recently had the opportunity to share in the Life and Love of dear brother INFINITELIGHT. It was a beautiful working of what Brother INFINITE so elegantly calls, the life attractor field. During this Light on Light talk, we hit on a subject both deeply shared and currently experienced at all hours of the day. For the sake of staying with this topic I will refer to this here as, The Voice Inside. It indeed is many things. I do not claim to know what it truly is, but have the deepest appreciation for it and wish to share in the Voices of many others on here. As i spoke to Infinite, I learned of how his dear inner voice works with him, to guide and assist in his art and the Love that powers these creations. I tend to observe life around me with an open mind and awe inspired Love. I have many friends that have been life long artists, i have studied their work and what they tell me,and I see that they sometimes cannot understand how they could have created such a thing, INFINTE and I also feel this way. There were many times, mostly recently, where i would sit to write a short explanation of a moment I had, when with out knowing, sentence after sentence would flow and not stop. There are times when finished that I would read these writings, with jaw dropped and tears in my eyes, I would say to myself "This was not me". I see now that these words, this art we all create is of a place immaterial. This Voice continues to aid and assist in my everyday life. It tells me when to be discreet with what others see as 'opinion'. It tells me when to accept a situation and move on. It even tells me when I have had enough salt for the day, "Ease up on the salt you had enough from the last meals, tomorrow you can add more and gradually slow down again.", These thoughts are not even pre-thought, they just appear. Just yesterday, i went for a long walk to the market, and when i leave the door, that voice within says "Take the quiet blocks, it's longer, but the avenue is too crowded and busy for what you are ready for at this time." I took that advice, and all the way to the market I saw wonderous flowers planted by homeowners, The entire way, i beheld Golden daisies and stout bright orange tigerlillies. I saw violets and blues so rich that I just had to stop and stare. As i reached the market street i took that turn to the busy avenue, where i came upon a front yard so glorious, every color i could think of. Bushes of dark and light blue, reds and oranges, purples and greens. I wondered. "where the heck am I?" Hahaha I was soon after pulled towards the line of sight of a plate number '4411'.
This voice inside,has become my best friend, we work together to heal Life, my own included. This voice is responsible for my words and deeds. ALL here please contribute your thoughts and observations on your inner voice and what you feel it may be. This thread is of expression from the immaterial,the material tells us our thoughts are not of worth or that they are better. LET IT FLOW. This is for the voice inside.

To Brother INFINITELIGHT:
"Bless you brother, I too feel all our roads will lead us to the truth,Love and Creator, though sometimes different, and i see you on your path to the same destination, and i admire your journey too. We walk along side eachother, different sign posts ahead."
Love you all, Daron. :loves
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
CityLight
Old Friend

Re: -The Voice Inside-

Post by CityLight »

I was checking the boards when my mouse seemed to turn towards a point on the screen while my hand still controlled it. It landed on a title i have never seen on here before; "View unanswered posts". I clicked on this and the first post I saw was this one.
Chicago, US of A, May 17, 2012.
Teacher: The Spirit Within.
Subject: “Why Would I Stop Now?”

Received by Valdir Soares.

Valdir: “My Spirit Within, please teach me about the situation I am in right now.”

Spirit Within: “You are the subject of my endeavors in this world. I have cared for you all your life since you first managed to discern right from wrong. Why would I stop now? Am I then as capricious as humans sometimes are? I assure you I am not. I am aware of your anxieties, my child; however, they are yours, not mine. I do not fear the future. I project the future for you. I have a plan for your life, which I have followed in detail. Look back at your journey so far. Can you see my doing in much of what happened to you? Indeed, I was there, and at each important crossroads in your life I guided you towards the best path to take. Why would I stop now?

“Again and again I have told you to not be afraid, for I am with you. At times my messages didn’t reach your awareness, but they certainly reached your soul, and you benefited from the assurance I gave you during all these years I have been with you. Just keep following my guidance in the best way you can, and I will take you there, to give you what we both long for: our eternal union in one new being.

“I am from the Father, and since He never changes, neither will I. Only your changing your mind, and refusing me in your life, would cause me to leave you. However, this clearly is not the case; and I trust it never will be. Time after time you have expressed your love for me, and renewed your promise to follow me. So do I promise, for we follow each other – you follow my guidance, and I have stayed with you through all your decisions and situations, to help you along the way, because I know one day our wills be attuned to each other, so later we can both become fused as one.

“You are my chosen one, dear child. I wouldn’t change now, and I will never change in my love and purpose for you. Trust me; I know what I am doing. Don’t be afraid, because again, I am with you.”
I believe the voice inside, replied to this thread. I believe i was guided to find this post. I believe everyone knew this but me. :lol: lol Oh well, we are taught regardless. :loves
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

:bball: :thumright: :alien: :study:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
arleneangle
Busy Bee

Post by arleneangle »

It is so great.
Every journey begins with the first step
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hi Daron :)

Yeah I can identify exactly what you and Infinite are discussing. Many years ago I had periods of unemployment, one of the rare luxuries of this meant I could allow myself to sleep in the next day, so this meant I knew I could stay up late mulling over all things spiritual. I've had most of my greatest break-throughs in thought advancement (note - I haven't said adjustment here) during these late night think sessions. Usually I'd have some kind of burning question or related set of questions I'd need to think through, quite often the answers would come just by being relaxed and staying focussed on the subject (and I don't view this as meditative in the traditional sense, but it is related I guess). To my amazement when pursuing such questions with books, articles, authors and texts, I was quite often right on the money with what I'd arrived at during my thought sessions. This has been fantastic to me and has served as little validations that I'm on the right track with whatever subject I'd be pursuing.

I attribute my thoughts in these sessions as belonging to the voice inside as you say, there's no way I can be conjuring up some of the things I've thought all on my own. I've had it in the past too when been in discussion, the information flowing from me has been pretty staggering when I tihnk back on it all now. Often after lengthy deliberations, I'd think where the heck did all that come from...it's the voice.

Irritatingly though, there's never anyone to share the excitment with at home until the next day...that is until now with this forum, woo hoo! :D

I remember reading in the Bible some time ago a section where Moses has been assigned to speak with the Israelites to cool them down as they were becoming restless in the wilderness. Moses states he's not the best speaker or man for the job and isn't sure what to say, God says back, don't worry I'll be providing the words, you just speak as asked.

I've always had this in mind each time I've had a thought advancement and although I haven't used it for anything artistic, not even consiously with my music, my thought process is mostly based on imagery which the words then come from with many spiritual matters.

I think we all have a voice inside, we just need to give it a chance to be heard.

Great post Daron! :)

Jack :pig:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

I am so enjoying the wisdom on this thread...thanks guys! :happy
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.