11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

:D And the time you posted over here, was 12:33

Interesting about the 111 apart.

Petra XXXXX
JulesUK
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by JulesUK »

Hi everyone,

thought I'd add my bit. I work at home so spend most of the time in front of a computer. Mostly, my prompts are on a clock, either computer or digital tv one.

My main prompts seem to be in the middle of the night. I wake suddenly from a deep sleep to stare at the clock. Last night it was 3:33, used to be 11:11, and happened for years before I found this place and realised what it was, then it changed quickly over a few nights from 11:11 to 12:12, 12:34 and now 3:33.

I'm still scabbling around to put a meaning to each number, like Doreen Virtue's list. I can't pull myself into full wakefullness when I wake to see the numbers on the clock, just think, yey! and go back to sleep.
I have to assume something has been slipped into my mind while I am in a more receptive state and they are just politely letting me know.

My husband used to be into all things weird and wonderful and helped me on my spiritual path, but lost interest over the years. He's now taking notice again. His watch stopped at 12:20 the other day for three hours before starting on it's own again. He's really puzzling over it now! Ha Ha Ha.
Jules.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Jules writes:

<<< I have to assume something has been slipped into my mind while I am in a more receptive state and they are just politely letting me know. >>>

Precisely. "Stuff" is put into your superconscious mind. Likely you'll be writing about them, talking about them, working with them in some way. It will unfold, as it always must.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
jgrib
New Friend

Post by jgrib »

do you know what 12:00 might mean, i always look at clocks when its exactly 12:00
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi JGrib,

It's a new one on me, but I would ask out loud if you are dealing with the 1,111 and for them to wake you at 11:11 to confirm this.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
jgrib
New Friend

Post by jgrib »

i have been seeing 11:11 since my childhood, because my sisters birthday was on 11/11 and she was always obsessed with 11s so i always noticed it, its just until recently that ive started to notice it right when i wake up or the phone will ring at 11:11 or 1:11 and than nobody will be on the other side. i also get a ringing in my ear all the time, which i used to think was tinitus but than i learned how to control it by talking to the voices in my head. i also have seen things that other people on this site have seemed to see. its just recently that ive been noticing times exactly at the hour. and today i had my clock unplugged and than i was talking to this one voice in my head and than all of a sudden i just felt like plugging my clock in thinking that it would show something unusual when it was just 12:00 i didnt think of anything until i went to my computer and noticed that right when i had plugged in my clock it was exactly 12:00. that is what made me ask what does 12:00 mean. ive read the stuff on the site, but i havnt notice anything on that time.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Maybe the Midwayers personal code is 12.

ABC12, MNO12, DEF12.

I would ask for confirmation.

Urantia's Midwayers part 1
Urantia's Midwayers part 2
Our Midwayer friends

may help.

God bless.... :bigsmurf:
paradoxa
New Friend

"2's"

Post by paradoxa »

I've only rarely seen 11:11.
I mostly see 22:22, 21:21, 12:12, 21:12, 12:21, 21:11, 22:11, 11:22, 9:22, 10:22, 22:25, etc.
Does anyone know what it could mean?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi paradoxa,

<<< Does anyone know what it could mean? >>>

It means you have one-way contact. It is up to you to achieve two-way contact. Meditation is one way, but only if your mind is "unruly" the next best thing is the Akashic Construct.

God bless....
George.
paradoxa
New Friend

Post by paradoxa »

George wrote:Hi paradoxa,

<<< Does anyone know what it could mean? >>>

It means you have one-way contact. It is up to you to achieve two-way contact. Meditation is one way, but only if your mind is "unruly" the next best thing is the Akashic Construct.

God bless....
George.
Hi George,
What do you mean by "two way contact"?
As far as I know, I try to see and listen to any signs and I ask/speak (silently, in my head) to angels/spiritguides etc.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Paradoxa,

<<< What do you mean by "two way contact"? >>>

Hearing their concise answers, such as you find in the Celestial messages on this board.

Although these are meant for all, each receiver starts off with personal messages, dealing with day-to-day problems and opportunities.

The mere fact that you are being prompted means that you are capable of such two-way contact....

Hope this helps.

Hugs....
George.
paradoxa
New Friend

Post by paradoxa »

Hi George,
Thanks for your insights.
Can you explain what "2's" in general may mean?
I've read the following:
222 — Our newly planted ideas are beginning to grow into reality. Keep watering and nurturing them, and soon they will push through the soil so you can see evidence of your manifestation. In other words, don’t quit five minutes before the miracle. Your manifestation is soon going to be evident to you, so keep up the good work! Keep holding positive thoughts, keep affirming, and continue visualizing.
Are there any other meanings to "2"?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi paradoxa,

<<< Can you explain what "2's" in general may mean? >>>

For me, personally, anything:22 is Bzutu, the Midwayer leader of this progress unit, but I attach no value to a simple 2 or any other combination.

I know just 8 or 9 Midwayers, and there are more than 200,000 all up.

Hugs....
me
forget-me-not
New Friend

Post by forget-me-not »

Hi Paradoxa and George,

I think it's interesting that 22 means Bzutu, a Midwayer. Two days after meeting a Midwayer, I felt a gentle shaking and a voice saying "Wake-up". I turned and glanced at the clock which read 2:22 am. It was my Midwayer friend wanting to chat. I asked him politely to just plant the ideas in my head and let me sleep. It is interesting that 22 seems to be his calling card as well. Even more interesting since I had asked for 5:45 to be his number....oh well....guess I won't be getting much sleep.

Bottom line Paradoxa, I guess numbers can mean just about anything. I've been told by a Celestial that the numbers are primarily a mechanism to get your attention and help tune your mind to the level of Spirit and elevate your thoughts.

I suppose, once you establish communication, they may take on a specific meaning. That's just my guess.

Love, fmn

P.S. I hit submit then got massive prompts to add the rest of the Celestial message on when you see the numbers: Feel assured that you're on the right path, allow your thoughts to be infused with Love, give thanks and know that you are not alone.....phew....they weren't going to let me go without posting that, especially the "not alone" part....Thanks for listening, or reading, whatever.
Gai*11
Busy Bee

Post by Gai*11 »

P.S. I hit submit then got massive prompts to add the rest of the Celestial message on when you see the numbers: Feel assured that you're on the right path, allow your thoughts to be infused with Love, give thanks and know that you are not alone.....phew....they weren't going to let me go without posting that, especially the "not alone" part....Thanks for listening, or reading, whatever.
Haha, Forget me Not.., you are too sweet!!! And those few little words mean soo much! Thanks for adding them dear! :happy

All Love,
gai
The neverending heart begins again forever...
nwb
New Friend

dreaming of it

Post by nwb »

well i figured these numbers were important when i started dreaming that i saw them.....or having visisons of them ...for example when i was trying to sleep i had 3 visions, first vision was i looked at my watch and it said 3:33, second vision was i was walking past a hallway and on a whiteboard someone had written the numbers 11:11, then third vision was that the numbers 1:23 flashed real fast....and the visions seemed to be timed just right, one right after the other.....

then i have had dreams where i am seeing 11:11 somewhere, or basically other numbers but i dont remember which other numbers, but i take my dreams pretty seriously so seeing these in my dreams was a wake up call, to just seeing them in everyday life
force
New Friend

Post by force »

Skye wrote:Thanks so much for posting this Budgie. I've been noticing the 11:11 prompt waning a bit...in fact yesterday I was in the grocery store..and in my head I was asking ..where are you guys?

Sure enough...a big "11" flashed on the cashier's screen...I had picked up 11 Save On points and when I looked at my bill there were "11"'s all over the place.

They always answer me somehow...although I've been getting alot of 5:55 prompts and 7:77 prompts lately.

:D
Hi everybody, i have'nt posted for a while but i do still check the forum when i get the chance.

Just wanted to add that my 11:11 prompts seem to dry up every so often, but lo and behold, they always come back with a vengence( normally if i start to doubt the whole thing.)
Not just that but they always come back in wierd and unexpected ways, like on my mp3 player. Also people i've told about the 11:11 prompts seem to start seeing it themselves, and even phone me or text me to tell me they've just had a 11:11 moment!!! One particular friend of mine who i used to work with when i first started gettin the prompts used to take the p**s out of me incesantly about it.(well he is Australian :wink: ) he has since moved back to Oz, and the other day i got a message from him on Myspace which said " YOU FREAK, i keep on bloody seeing it everywhere now". Brought a smile to my face anyway :D
I've also just found out that the total eclipse we had here in the UK in 1999 happened on 11 august at 11:11 a.m.
The 'long count' of the Maya, started on 11 august 3114 bc (which incidently is supposedly when 'human history' begun) and it ends dec 21st 2012 at 11:11 a.m.

I'm all excited and i dont know why
JulesUK
New Friend

Post by JulesUK »

Hey Force,

It gets me all excited too. Stick with it you freak :lol:
From another freak,
Jules X :D
annieapples
New Friend

Post by annieapples »

As with most people on this board I thought I was alone and represented doom in some sort of manifestation. Thank goodness it is not :) I often wonder if it is because I veered off the meditation route -- where I would receive deep insight into myself and others -- for example I was talking to a friend and all of a sudden I was prompted to ask her about her writing -- I didnt even know she wrote?!? so needless to say a whole conversation about her writing and her goals transpired. But for a long time I have been off course and that is when I started to see the 11.11 -- and now several other doubles -- but I wonder how and where I can find the strength to turn back to spirituality and connect -- I used to hear voices when I was younger 7/8 but was afraid because only crazy people heard voices -- so then they went away - sometimes it makes me sad -- I used to get messages in dreams but they have faded also -- I think this site has given me renewed faith and interest -- wish me luck -- thanks :)
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Much Luck Annieapples! And welcome to this site!
Love
Morning Light
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hello and welcome Annieapples.
I love your name. So cute and sweet!

LOVE Pet XXX
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Hi Annieapples,

Welcome to our site. I am sure that you can again connect to the Celestial realm if you wish.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
A Learner
New Friend

Post by A Learner »

annieapples

You wrote:
"I think this site has given me renewed faith and interest -- wish me luck"

GOOK LUCK!!:!! However, Your so called luck has already happened when those voices prompted you to somehow find this site. Welcome

The more time you spend here, the more you will LEARN that you are among friends who are on a similar quest

God Bless

A Learner
"The true teacher maintains his intellectual integrity by ever remaining a learner" UB 130:3

"The happy learner meets the conditions of learning here, as he meets the conditions of knowledge in the Kingdom" ACIM 14: 2.7.7
judy 2
New Friend

Post by judy 2 »

Welcome Annieapples you will learn so much here!!! Love Judy2
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi annieapples,

Welcome to the board :D .

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.