11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Post by Sandy »

Hello Camillen,

Welcome to the message board! I too have been seeing the prompts you and Geoff mentioned in great number. :sunflower: It's a great feeling to be apart of this world wide effort of lightening our world isn't it? It begins with each of us...we all contribute each in our own way. :D

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
camillen
New Friend

Post by camillen »

Sandy wrote:Hello Camillen,

Welcome to the message board! I too have been seeing the prompts you and Geoff mentioned in great number. :sunflower: It's a great feeling to be apart of this world wide effort of lightening our world isn't it? It begins with each of us...we all contribute each in our own way. :D

Love,
Sandy
Hi Sandy and thank u :kiss:

Yes but I really great how your mind and world expands ones u see outside the box ;)
camillen
New Friend

Post by camillen »

Geoff wrote:And today I got 11:11am and 12:34pm. That is a pretty concerted effort, I am thinking. LOL.

love,
Geoff
Hi Geoff thanks for ur reply.

I accually change job and I was worried that I maid the right desision. (sorry y poor english)
And my new boss texted me on my cellphone 21:34 changed numbers but it still was 1234. And now I know it was the right thing to do :bana:
gretastein
New Friend

Post by gretastein »

I have had experiences with numbers but mine were different. When my stepfather passed away and I was at my Mother's house I mentioned the oddity of numbers when looking at a clock such as 11:11. She told me my father's car's clock was broke at 11:11. A friend's husband died unexpectedly and that night I heard I awoke at 4:44 but before looking at the clock I thought of him and then saw the time. It has happen before, my Grandmother at 12:12. I believe it is their reassurance of something eternal, perhaps celestial eternal existence. Someone once said that we should pray to the Universe for help , maybe faith in all.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Gretastein,
Welcome to the message board. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear gretastein,

Welcome.

Its quite common for folks to try and relate the number prompts to things, like a new boyfriend, or a passing of a family member. When we asked about that, it seems that it is possible for a deceased person to ask for family members to be included in the program, but the deceased folks are not the ones doing the prompting.

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
stashastace
New Friend

Post by stashastace »

Funny story ~ having studied about the 11/11/11 sequence quite a bit last winter, I was fired from a job shortly before the Super Moon b/c the boss 'didnt appreciate my hippie attitude'... OK! haha. no clue what that means anyways, but a bit shocked & upset, I cried on the drive home. When my eyes went to the car clock to look at the time (wondering how many hours Id be owed) it read 11:11 am. I immediatly smiled and knew all would be well. That very afternoon I received a text from a company I had wanted to get into for months before :) Lots of 1's and 2's, but moreso now 4's ~ glad I found this board to share with like-minded people! Namaste' friends <3
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi stashastace,
Well I for one truly appreciate a "hippie attitude!" :lol: I got a charge out of the interesting turn of events in your life accompanied by an 11:11 prompt. Were you able to get on with the company that texted you? :finger:
I'm looking forward to getting to know you as you share your adventures and thoughts through your posts. Welcome to the board!
Love,
Sandy
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

welcome stashastace to the MB
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Patterns
New Friend

Post by Patterns »

Hey..first post

I've been seeing 111, 222, 333, etc on the clock every time I looked for awhile now-about a month. Thought it was a coincidence at first obviously but as it kept continuing I noticed it being kind of odd.

How about this from today though...

Look at my cell today... time is 1:11pm

Guy responded to my comment on youtube that I made over a YEAR ago, user name is..eleveneleven1111

Look at a song play count on my iTunes, plays are 111

THIS IS TOO WEIRD TO BE A COINCIDENCE.

Especially since it's been happening for a month now..

The youtube commenter user name is the weirdest one tbh.
rachelorford
New Friend

Post by rachelorford »

Hello everyone,

I am new to this board and wanted to share my experiences of seeing 1’s as well. It all started mid to late last year where I was seeing 1’s everywhere. Then it stopped for a while, but it has recently sped up again during this time of my life. I have been seeing 1’s all week, from number plates, to the weather, to the amount it cost for my chicken at the grocery store and of course the time.

After getting off the phone to a friend last night, I checked my email to find 25 random emails from postmaster delivered to my email address. The unusual thing about this is well someone obviously hacked into my email account and sent out emails to my contact list, and when these contact’s email address weren’t accurate I received 25 emails from postmaster. The only thing is that every single one of these emails were received in my hotmail account at 11:11 pm.

Talk about freaky!! I did my angel cards and received the same clairvoyance card twice, as well as spiritual understanding which means keeping an eye out for esoteric information and symbols! I am going through a lot of personal development and changes this year, and it was great to be able to come to this board and see numerous interpretations of its meaning. I have also seen 222 a lot. I will take it that I am on the right track in life, and my angels are looking over me and paying attention to my thoughts!! Anyways had to share it with you all 

Love rachel
sammy

Post by sammy »

:hithere Hi Rachel!

Welcome to the board! I look forward to hearing more about your experiences!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Rachel and Patterns,

It is nice to read your first posts and hear of what you are experiencing. As you read the board and converse with our members you will soon see you have much in common with the rest of us. We share so many great things among us! A big welcome to the message board! :hithere
love,
Sandy
Florence1974
New Friend

Post by Florence1974 »

For years ...I am not quite sure how many, when I look at the clock ... whether I'm curious to see what it says or just looking at the time to see what time it actually is ... The clock always says 12:34.

Now ... I must admit ... there were a few years between the many, when the 12:34 was hiding, perhaps? I just couldn't see it..because it left my cognition -- I didn't even realize I was missing it till one day out of the blue I remember that it had gone away ... and sure enough, it came back.

Day or night, very often, I will look at the time (on my computer, cel phone ... ) and it will say 12:34. And it's comforting ... and perplexing all at the same time.

I just want to know why ...

And that is when tonight,for the first time in my life I typed 12:34 into the Google search bar and found this site ... If someone has a beautiful insight to why this is happening ... and has been happening to me for nearly a decade on and off (I think) ... I would love to hear from you.

Thank you ...
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Florence,

A progressive sequence like 12:34 or 1:23 or 3:45 or 4:56 (as I got in the middle of the night last night) typically indicates progress - you are doing ok. I take and sequence as progress, and don't get too upset if I see 4:32 as an example. Like your joining time of 3:21 in my time zone!!!

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Floreence,

First of all, a big warm welcome to our 11:11 message board! I enjoyed your first post and must admit that it has been usual, from what I have seen, for someone to come here having seen 1234 for such a long time without some of the other number prompts. Unusual, but wonderful still and not important in the grand scheme of things. :D As for me, I showed up on these internet doors not even having seen any prompts...just a growing interest in a group of Celestial beings called Midwayers who often prompt us with 11:11 and a host of other numbers, as do our accompanying angels. I believe you are very blessed when you see the 1234 as it denotes real progress and something to feel very good about! Well that is what it means to me, personal progress and because I accept it it is often used that way. May I ask you a question? You do not have to answer on the board but maybe think about it. Think back and ask yourself what has been going on in your life, even your thought lif, when you see these numbers. I know, ten years is a long time so perhaps you will have a better feel for it from the more recent sightings or even future sightings of this wonderful prompt number. :finger:

I’m not sure if you have ever heard of Midwayers before. But they have shared our earth home for thousands upon thousands of years. They are similar to our angels and fall in the celestial scheme of things somewhere between mankind and Angels. They work along side the higher celestial beings to help enlighten our world, helping it to become a place of Light and peace. Well I know, it seems we are a long way from this wonderful time, but I suspect the work would be even more overwhelming should we not have the assistance of our “Friends” who love us as cherished brothers and sisters.

As I mentioned earlier and you may have noticed from the posts on the board, many people come here after seeing the 11:11 prompt. Quite often when we see the 11:11 we are getting a hello and a kinfd of salute from the celestial world and specifically the Midwyaers. It is more than a simple hello though...it is an invitation to get to know them...To work along side them in the ongoing work of love and peace. They prompt people of every race and religious/spiritual persuasion as they help us find the bridges and in roads between us that desolve the barriers that have existed for centuries.

Getting to know them, working beside them is a blessing. It helps us to know ourselves and our place in the universe as we draw ever closer to the Source of all there is, while we learn to practice loving understanding in moving about our days.

Please feel free to read through this forum and others as well as the first forum http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9
which holds a fair bit of information and helpful suggestions. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

I hope you find this internet place a friendly one and continue to share your experiences and life lessons with the rest of us.
Welcome Florence! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I have yet to post to this thread and I figured it was TIME. (Ha).
x:23 was a big number today. Actually, 23 happens a lot and so does 44 in both time prompts, license plates, cash amounts, parts of addresses, fuel pump prices.
I get hit up so much with numbers that when the numbers don't come up I think there is something wrong.
My time prompts even come when I am using a timer and I will happen to be in front of the timer (to check the time) and I get 22:22 or 2:22... My bedroom clock is always flashing because I got tired of resetting it. It never has the correct time so I get prompts on this as well in addition to the times in the rest of the house. What is fun is when the clock reads 11:11 my computer clock will read 3:33 (Just recently, because somehow the clock reset itself to a different wrong time.)

I talk to my Midwayers like I am a madman and I thank them and let them know that I am grateful for their help every so often. Other times when I have some sort of issue, I write down a hit-list/request list in a black book that I keep notes and numbers in so they don't have to read my mind.

My meditation skills are not always that great. My AC/CD visualization skills don't seem to be that good yet either. (My AC/DC skills have always rocked...)
So I guess my question is; Is there another way to have a chat with the Midwayers? ...like finding some magical mushrooms in your garden and listening to Iron Butterfly's Inagodadavida under a strobe light in a dark room. (Not that I have tried that yet.)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello friend, Flint!,

Yesterday and the day before were huge prompt days for me too. I was hit it seems with every number imaginable to get my attention and get me/us into stillness meditation. :lol: Today is much quieter and I am mostly seeing our friendly chief's 22's.
I did have a silly little first time prompt.. I call it the "sneeze prompt!" George and I were in a disscussion when all of a sudden I felt the urge to sneeze. And as I jumped up, turned around to rush to the kleenex box, there on my clock was an 11:11 which I wouldn't have seen had I not sneezed. So hmmm who blew dust in my face! ;)

I really like what you are saying here...
I talk to my Midwayers like I am a madman and I thank them and let them know that I am grateful for their help every so often. Other times when I have some sort of issue, I write down a hit-list/request list in a black book that I keep notes and numbers in so they don't have to read my mind.
I used to do the same thing... well something similar with God. It was sort of my "God journal". I would write all my thoughts and worries and inner complaints addressed in letter form in my journal and afterwards in a strange kind of way no matter what was going on or whether I got a reply I always felt better. (an obvious oanswer, the writing on the wall, which would let's admit, be very helpful, rarely was observed.. :) but still I began to notice that as I thought more about divine destiny, I began to feel a bit less burdened and months and months later I realized I was becoming a tad more peaceful a person too. :shock: (truthfully, still a bit of a handful..poor George...) But yes! I like the idea of writing!... it is something that helps to calm me and my active mind because it seems as I write it forces a kind of focus and concentration, much like I am sure you experience as an artist focused on your work...

I also wanted to comment on the visuals or what you feel is maybe a lack of strong visuals. I experienced this too. What helped me was not worrying about it and "squinting"...LOL yes, squinting in the AC! If I was having trouble seeing I just bullied my way along anyway, determined to get from point A to point B. I also discovered that before I knew it and as comfort and familarity grew I could see so much better...but it wasn't always crystal clear. Many people spend time worrying about what they are fabricating or whether they are simply imagining at first. I think in a way, imagining just as we did when we were children is the way it can begin but this also soon changes and as we become comfortable and more ready to allow for Higher Imput, things take on a life of their own!... Absolutely amazing things that leave us clamoring for more and more...more knowledge, more experience, more everything!
So I guess my question is; Is there another way to have a chat with the Midwayers? ...like finding some magical mushrooms in your garden and listening to Iron Butterfly's Inagodadavida under a strobe light in a dark room. (Not that I have tried that yet.)
Well, it seems once we learn to reach a quiet place in our mind...alpha as George calls it and learn to be in this state we are open to bits of communicative instruction that can arrive in many forms...Intuition is a big one... following through with what we feel being aware of the nudges. etc... Our intuition grows as we use it and become more confident. What calms you... gardening, your art? wood working, exercise, nature walks, music, writing...etc? These things can become spiritual if we allow it with our own uplifted thoughts... These are just a few ideas off the top of my head. Hopefully others will have some helpful suggestions. :finger: but truly don't give up on any method just yet...still early in the game, eh? ... for all of us. ( :lol: I just got a 23! :D )
Love,
Sandy
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I'm not giving up, I already know something is there just with the bombardment of numbers.

I try to utilize the numbers as a way to calibrate my thoughts to what may be slipped into my mind at the time I am getting 11:11. I am sure if they have the ability to get me to look at a clock, they have the ability to do a lot of things provided they do not interfere with the free-will aspect of my life.

Thanks for the response Sandy!

My back has finally started feeling better. (I went to a chiropractor) Turns out it was a pulled muscle, but since I was not exercising, it was getting worse. I am sure the other things helped too!!!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Flint,

Glad your back is finally on the mend. I really felt for you with the back problem. I had a problem with a muscle last February or March and I was beginning to think it wasn't ever going to get any better. Can really make you miserable can't it!... especially during the growing season! :(

Love,
Sandy
lynofbpool
New Friend

Post by lynofbpool »

:hithere hi im so glad i found this site....years ago (im 36 now) when i was eighteen, didnt have a pc or anything like that, wasnt intrested in numbers or anything, i had my first flat i had just left home, i started to notice every time i looked at my little digital alarm clock it said 11.11, it happened so often i knew there was no way it was a coincidence, i didnt glance at the clock that much and i thought that because i had noticed that it kept happening i was subconciously picking a time to look at the clock,i would notice 1's everywere but it was mostly the clock, i knew it could only possibly happen twice a day as it was on a twelve hour setting but ive ni idea how it happened so much it stuck out like a sore thumb, i thought it would maybe stop but it didnt. i dont know when it stopped, i had two children, lived my life etc, completly forgot about it then around a year ago, i started to notice it happening again, i was a little dumbstruck when the memory returned of it happening so many years ago. I sometimes buy issues of 'it's fate' and i happened to buy a copy and flicked through and stopped at a page, opened it and there were the numbers 11.11, and 'Are you an elevener' i was SO pleased that i wasnt some kind of nutcase and that it was something that happened to other people but really astonished too. I really dont know what to think, my digibox can only show 3 numbers but i only ever seem to notice it when it's 111. It's all very freaky, i read a post just now saying things may happen like street light going out as you walk past, this happened to me for quite a while but doesnt anymore. Im so happy i wish i'd had all this at my disposal back then :!: byeee lyn
lynofbpool
New Friend

Post by lynofbpool »

Ive just read the NVisble activation, they said they opened an 11:11 gateway in 1992, this was when i started seeing it, it was nov 92 so i was just about to turn 18. Dont know if this is a coincidence, did anyone open a doorway that could affect me? and they are closing it nov 11th, does this mean that I, in particular, will stop seeing it, i thought once you were oopened up to it that was it? many regards,lyn, a newbie here x :D
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Lyn,
Welcome to our 11:11 family! :sunflower: I am so pleased you have joined us and look forward to getting to know you and reading your thoughts and and experiences.

I am afraid I cannot comment on the gate opening as I have been working in other areas along side the Midwayer prompters but there are others on this board who might be experienced in this area.
I found the Midwayers about 6 years ago or rather they found me, I suppose after a few years of setting the journey in motion. As I look back now I can see little things that seemed totally unrelated at the time gently nudging me onwards in this amazing adventure. It has been a wonderful blessing getting to know our Midwayer friends and others who care so deeply about our world and the troubles we endure. It is nice to know all this help is available even though the bulk of change still needs to come from within and our own changed loving and always more peaceful hearts.
Here are a few URLs you may find useful if you havent read them as of yet. :)

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

What it really means
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=6573

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

I hope you enjoy this internet place, Lyn, and continue to contribute in your own special. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
mry3
New Friend

Post by mry3 »

Hi. I have been reading for a long time on the 11 sequences and its meanings. I have seen the number/time 11:17 since I was young, at times and especially lately I am seeing it everywhere, on the clock, the time of a message even the time I saved a file for my boss. Is there something specific about "17"?? I so feel someone is trying to get something thru to me!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Mry3,

The interesting things with many of the prompt numbers is that often they will conform to the meanings we accept. For instance years ago I read in a book that the author accepted 17 to be an acknowledgement from her Guardian angel and so to this day when I see the 17 I know it is a hello from my guardian seraphim. I also recognize the 44's and 444's as coming from them too, a big group hello from my two angels and 2 cherumbim in charge of my well being .So it has always been a joy for me to see the numbers mentioned.

It's nice to meet you, Mry3. Glad you joined us! :hithere
Love,
Sandy