11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Umatemple
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Post by Umatemple »

Good day, I’m Uma and really new here, why I’m here it’s because it’s thing I needs to learn about why I had seen these # too much.? 2nd, always woke up Middle of the night around 01:11 a.m. and or 03:00 a.m. and I should be asleep! When I awoke then trouble back to sleep again. 3rd, if I goes to bed early as 8:00 p.m. and I a woke around this times, 11:11 and. 01:11a.m. I had this troubles with this sleep hours for 45 years now. And I went to see medical doctors. She \he ( saw them both) gave me sleeping pills to helped me sleep normally. And I had been on these prescriptions for almost 10 years off and on. And nothing else had changed this issue. ( I had read all of you wrote posted here, and I reply with questions my questions) If I have has come to the wrong post please forgive me. Thanks.

:)
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Hi Uma,
You are right to post here so no worries. :) I just saw this before heading for bed so I want to welcome you to the board before I signed off.
I'm so happy that you have joined us...It's so nice to read your post and those of other new members and old members too who have popped in for a hello.
I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight. My eyes are drifting shut as I type so I am off to sleep now but will write more tomorrow when I am a little fresher...
Happy dreams everyone,... :happy
xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome to the boards Uma!
You've been experiencing these numbers for a really long time. It may be that for some reason your body has conditioned itself to wake up at these times. That's reason to seek out advice to help you, maybe some other homeopathic remedy could help, exercise, diet change, herbs, if medical experts have not? We all know how important getting a good nights sleep is. Whether the reason is physical, spiritual or both, I'm sure anyone would agree it seems like you need some answers.

Spiritual progress is an individual journey, which you may have heard a thousand times. My thought is you may want to do a personal investigation. What if anything do these specific numbers mean to you? Obviously on this site we feel 11:11 is a spiritual wake up call. Can you think of an event or person in your life they may be connected to? For instance my brother passed away on 7:22 at 2:22 and was bombarded with 2's on the day he died. When I see a lot of 222 sequences, I feel he's trying to get my attention, for someone else it is an entirely different reason. Try to recall when it was they began. How do you feel about their repeated appearance? Do you feel scared, assured... annoyed? Have you asked for spiritual help, and/or guidance, this may be in response to them.

That's probably enough questions. I too hope you start getting a good night sleep.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Forgive me Uma, I forgot to come back. :oops: But maybe a good thing as Kim has posted with some ideas and guidance related to your sleep problem. Sometimes meditation, guided meditations can help with this too.

It is important to say that anyone suffering a mental condition might be wise to speak with their doctor before beginning meditation regime.
Of course I am not saying you have a mental condition ...just want to make sure that is out there as a precaution.

I hope you can find a solution soon. I can't imagine so many years of suffering with broken sleep. Bless you.

xxSandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

:roll "2:22 on 2/22" this afternoon :!:

Rod :D
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thanks rod, that's awesome. were you by yourself?

i'm learning the prompts are meant to be shared, whether you're with another human being or not, there is still someone or something sharing with you.

how great is that?

8)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

:roll "2:22 on 2/22" this afternoon :!:

Rod :D
That's awesome, Rod! 8)

xxSandy
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Rod,
:thumleft: Gotta love those number prompts!

Kim

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.
Amigoo
Family

Post by Amigoo »

2:22 2/22 is when I was finally satisfied with the geometry of Goal-to-Godot:
http://aitnaru.org/images/Yin_Yang_Pi.pdf (last page)

This geometry highlights the influence of sqrt(2) in Quadrature. ;)

:geek: Geometer's secret ...
Goal-to-Godot features the "Vesica Piscis" of Quadrature,
two overlapping circles (both squared) and a sqrt(2) sibling
overlapping each of the two circles. :roll

Rod :)
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Rod,
Once again you lost me at
Amigoo wrote: Sun Feb 23, 2020 6:11 am2:22 2/22 is when I was finally satisfied with the geometry of Goal-to-Godot:
But, I throughly appreciated the geometric designs!...Lol! Especially with the song of No More Monkeys Jumping On The Bed, running through my head as I scanned through them!

Kim

Archana
New Friend

Post by Archana »

Hello all. My name is Archana and i am from India. I have been seeing 11:11 since last 2012 but i couldn't connect with my guradian angel. Thanks
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Archana,
Welcome to the 11:11 Angel board. I am sorry that I missed approving your post. It has been some crazy days as the world is distracted with Pandemic. Please forgive me.
I hope that you are well and that you do not give up on some type of contact with your angels. You are cared for just as much and just as qualified as anybody else on this planet to contact the angels and celestials. Sometimes we expect communication to follow set ways and patterns and can completely overlook the more gentle and esoteric nudges of Spirit. Not everyone hears and sees in the same way. LOL I know that sounds strange but sensing energy is another way we make contact with energy. Some of us are very intuitive which is another sense activated by connection with spirit. ( I just looked at the clock and saw Midwayer Chief Bzutu's 22. :) )

Please join in the message board and share your thoughts with us. We look forward to getting to know you.

xxSandy
Archana
New Friend

Post by Archana »

Thank you for reply
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

welcome :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Welcome to the boards Archana!

Kim

Archana
New Friend

Post by Archana »

Thank you :sunflower:
Archana
New Friend

Post by Archana »

happyrain wrote: Mon Mar 16, 2020 5:15 pm welcome :hithere
Thank You
Heavensabove
Family

Post by Heavensabove »

Archana wrote: Tue Mar 10, 2020 5:48 pm Hello all. My name is Archana and i am from India. I have been seeing 11:11 since last 2012 but i couldn't connect with my guradian angel. Thanks
Welcome Archana :hithere

Exactly as Sandy said there are so many different ways that Angels can attempt to contact us. They can be so subtle sometimes, that you don't even realise. When you do realise, it stops you and puts a smile on your face (does with me anyway) You're definitely in the right place here to learn about such things from so many experienced people. Enjoy. :bana:
Archana
New Friend

Post by Archana »

Thank You for guiding :)
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Archana,
I'll often get a prompt conveying a message in a song.

Kim

Archana
New Friend

Post by Archana »

So nice :sunflower:
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Hello Archana.....and Welcome...

Heavensabove said
Exactly as Sandy said there are so many different ways that Angels can attempt to contact us. They can be so subtle sometimes, that you don't even realise. When you do realise, it stops you and puts a smile on your face
I have a little story that might just show you how subtle they can be....we really are connected to our angels,,,in the beginning it might be a case of being "unaware",,,but they definitely are there....heres my story...

Recently my husband and I returned from spending the winter in the southwest f USA...
we were travelling north on a highway called the I-5 and finally reached the point where we had crossed into the State of Washington....

We drove through Portland Oregon, over the Columbia River and into Washington State,,,it was about 5 pm,,,and we knew of a rest area we could stop at,,,not far away,,,maybe 10 miles,,,and thought that was good timing! We pulled into the Battleground Rest Area,,,,and oh goodness,,,,IT WAS FULL!! all big rigs,,,18 wheelers,,,truckers,,,,no place for us to stop,,,

so,,,we said,,,well theres another rest area about 30 miles up the road,,,so on we went.....and it was FULL..oh dear!!
we were now in dusk,,,lights coming on everywhere....and we don't usually drive after dark....but on we went...

and believe it or not....the next rest area was full too....and I had already been calling to my angels for help....

now we are pretty close to Olympia,,south of Seattle,,,and it's going on 10pm,,,my husband really needs to stop driving..

so I'm looking on my GPS,,,,no more rest areas,,,,but there was a Walmart close by. I called to see to get permission to park in their parking lot overnight,,,and was cherrily told the the city had passed a by-law and there was no overnight parking...

all of a sudden I saw an exit.....EXIT 111 so I said,,,quick,,,take that exit...I wasn't really sure where we were...BUT... 111

so we took the exit,,,in the dark,,,and along the exit ramp,,,I saw a building with the name Walmart on it.

It could have been the one I phoned??? but we went around the corner and there was their parking lot. So we pulled in.

There was 2 other 18 wheelers/truckers,,,a car carrier,,and a reg truck with a small trailer attached...

My husband said,,,we're here,,,and staying here and a little while later another trucker pulled in!

So you see,,,I got my prompt,,,and I followed it!!! We are more connected than we realize!

Blessings and Namaste,,pp

ps, I spent 2 months in an ashram in India a long time ago,,,and I loved it!!
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Archana
New Friend

Post by Archana »

Namaste and hello...!
It is really a great experience u had. I am so happy to read that there is always a protection around us. So many
times i also felt this protection. Now i also ask for help to my angel guardian and i am sure they listen me carefully. Thank dear for sharing ur experience with me. Yes indian ashrams are so nice and here people love to serve help to everyone. Bye bye take care.. :sunflower:
Seeker13
Family

Post by Seeker13 »

Lynn,
Loved the story! Very inspiring! Reminds me to send prayers to St Christopher for protection for all those travelers out there.

Hi Archana,
Hope you are well.

Kim

peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Thank you Archana and Kim

was glad I had something to share,,

loves to you both,,,pp

:kiss: :kiss:
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.