11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Annyox Hydro
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Post by Annyox Hydro »

Hi,

I have been noticing 11:11 for a few years now. It kind of started slowly; I'd see it on the clock, get texts and emails, my bill for lunch, everywhere. And before I knew it, I was telling my friends about it. I was surprised to learn a few of them had been noticing it too. So time goes on and I'm in a good spot with my life with work, family, friends and pretty much content. Not really working towards any specific goals, just living and enjoying life. I'm 27 at the time. Along comes Mother's Day this year, Sunday May 13th. I'll never forget that day as long as I live. It was the day after the 6th annual Toga Party that my group of friends does every year. It was at a different venue this year. He had a trampoline. I use the word 'had' because we broke it as good as it broke me. My right went through the springs as my left foot hit the frame that was long since stripped of it's protective padding. Needless to say I broke my left foot very badly and have been off work since then. Working in a fast paced, high end restaurant I am always on my feet. It is now July 13th, exactly two months to the day (funny co-incidence). I'm 28 now. I may have seen 11:11 once or twice since May 13th. That's it. It has been replaced with 11:10 and is at least three times as frequent! I see it usually twice a day, including about a half hour ago. I woke up to it today.

When I was just seeing 11:11 before I broke my foot, I didn't really think too much of it. I recognized that I saw it much more frequently than any other time on the clock, and was always cognizant of it when I saw it in other places. I knew that it had to have meaning, even if it was something small and just for me, whatever. When I broke my foot, my life changed instantly and dramatically. I had all the free time in the world and no income. So I wasn't TOO surprised that the number changed with it. But I am REALLY getting freaked out by the number of times I see it. At least a dozen times a week. I am a strong witted person and am not really into numerology but I NEED to know what's happening to me. Others (including my mother) tell me it's just coincidence, but I refuse to believe that. If anyone can offer any kind of an explanation or give any advice, I would be eternally grateful!

Thank you for reading,

Sincerely

Annyox Hydro
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hi Annyox, what a great name! :)

I think you're right to follow your gut instincts with the numbers, you've ended up here so should be able to gain a lot of info of 11:11 and other number combinations.

There's nothing to worry about at all with them, quite the opposite in fact, there's a lot to be positive about since you're seeing them! Some people may disagree with me, but I'm not a believer in coincidences, it's no coincidence that hundreds of people are seeing the same number combinations time and again and have signed up here all hunting down info, I put that down to be in a similar vain to all of us mass halucinating over the same thing...pretty silly isn't it, so we're all seeing something in the numbers that links and unites us all together and when we see these numbers individually, it's no coincidence time and again. There must be something about you, something you've explored or have been open to the possibility of that's enabled you to begin and accept seeing the numbers whereas those around you haven't or aren't. You'll get a lot of help here with 11:11 and other numbers.

Keep checking back Annyox, welcome!

Jack :pig:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Annyox,
Oh my that sounded like a painful accident! I hope your foot is healing well and you will soon be back on your feet and mobile again. While you recooperate perhaps you have found that your time out of the busy "rat race" can be occupied in activities that stimulate your mind as you rest that foot.. ( I know that does sound a bit boring especially if you are used to being very active but sometimes change is nice and benefits can be found even from something as disaterous as what you are experiencing.
I found it interesting when you said after the incident that your 11:11 number changed to 11:10.

Now keep in mind the meaning of the numbers can be very personal and so the same number may mean something else to another person...but I had to smile when I remembered what George wrote long ago near about the numbers at the beginning of this thread...
Why these variations on 11:11 -- 11:10 and 11:12? Maybe your clock is out, and that might simply be it.
For me 11:11 means "Hi!", and I'm just lobbing in to see "if you are still breathing". Oh! Great! You are still breathing!

11:12 means you were still breathing, and doing something, so we "stuffed" some info into your mind, and it will pop up when needed. Basically it's a courtesy call and warning you now have "got" something you cannot "get at" for some time.

11:10 means we want to talk with you when convenient, and I usually tell him/her, not if I've done something wrong... don't wanna know. Hah! I don't know what these (11:10 and 11:12) numbers mean to others. Maybe the same.
It does seem like this could be a golden opportunity to dig a little deeper into the meanings behind the numbers.
This thread that you are on now documents many other people's experience with the prompt numbers and the various sequences. You may find something that resonates with you there or perhaps on these informative threads as well.

11:11 Background and Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9

11:11 signals are driving me nuts!
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

I hope this helps.
It's nice to meet you Annyox. Welcome!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
shelleyann
New Friend

Post by shelleyann »

hi everyone.i've only just come across all of this,its so overwhelming and confusing.
I have had these 11:11 number sequences for years now, didnt think much of it to start with but then it started to happen everyday and it made me think.
After a while,everytime it happened i would sit and think for a minute until the clock changed to 11:12.
As the days went on i started to feel different every time it happened, i would feel sometimes like i was on my own and my mind was taken else where but then i would snap out of it as quick as it would start.
Im still confused and have alot to learn about all of this, but i am willing to open my mind and take this thing further, the thought is quite exciting.
Its lovely to know im not going mad and there are lots of us lucky enough to have this,i look forward to good things ahead :bana:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Shelleyann,
It's nice to meet you! :hithere
I know it does sound a bit confusing but in reality it is simple... much like conversing with a best friend..You have already made your beginning steps to understanding...as you began to intuit and pause in your daily schedule whenever you see the numbers. Making the connection is a bit like exercising as you start small and little by little you get stronger more adept at finding the way, the path that furthers the connection to your own Divine part of the Universe Source within. This connection is our birth rite and we do not have to be gifted or "special" to enjoy the Divine relationship. All that is needed is an open heart and dedication to providing time daily to commune, to sit quietly and allow the cares of the mortal world to fall from our shoulders as we are energized and blessed by the power that fuels star systems. Stillness is sort of the "magic elixir"... the potential cure all and something that we can imbibe and share in good and “hardish” times. Finding this quiet place within simply involves listening in what ever way works best for the individual. We are often taught to pray but we forget that listening is important to any relationship as well. For when we listen to another person we begin to understand them and love them as we get to know them. On a much grander stage, we are allowed and even encouraged to do this with our celestial siblings...the Angels, Midwayers, and an infinite number of universe siblings who, just like us, are all beloved children of the Divine.

I hope you enjoy participating in our friendly board forum. I have found great help comfort and support from the people who post here as I too begin my own journey into eternal realities.
If you have any thoughts or questions, please share....they help us all to grow.
Welcome Shelleyann! :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

sandy what a beautiful and insightful response. thank you. and at 444 :) and hello, welcome shellyann !
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

((((((Rain)))))))) hello little brother! It's always a good day when I feel a connection with you! :hithere
XX Sandy
mavrick49230
New Friend

Post by mavrick49230 »

Hi everyone, it's been nearly a year since my last post so I thought I'd chime in since we are in the 11th month again. I still see the 11:11 prompt fairly regular and can't help thinking it refers to a date. Last year I was convinced it refereed to 11-11-11 but nothing earth shacking happened, then by the end of the month but the only thing that happened was the federal reserve made some agreement with the world bank which could be very significant. Now just one week before 11-11- 12 maybe we will have some meaning or answers to our burning questions. Maybe our calendars are off by one year on purpose and it should be 2011. I try to be objective and logical yet skeptical and suspicious because of of the men in power around the world who have there own agenda. Maybe the angels are trying to focus our attention, Lets all be aware and pray for guidance and understanding. Lord Let those who have ears to hear, hear and understand! Love to all

Mavrick :roll
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Neat, Mavrick! Who knows, eh? Who can say. I guess time shall tell. I often wonder as well whether anything specific is meant by the numbers -- other times, I think it's just to let us see "this is more than coincidence," but the numbers themselves aren't the point. Eh? Who knows. But it's lovely to feel that sense of interconnection. Welcome back! :kiss:

:bana: Michele
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Maverick,
Nice to see you again... :hithere
You wrote:
Maybe the angels are trying to focus our attention, Lets all be aware and pray for guidance and understanding. Lord Let those who have ears to hear, hear and understand! Love to all
That's beautiful in its simplicity...and most likely the meaning of the numbers people have been seeing for decades. ;)
With Love anything and everything becomes possible.
:loves
Sandy
mavrick49230
New Friend

Post by mavrick49230 »

High everyone, well another 11/11 has passed without incident, the only item I found from multiple news sources I check regularly is that Israel fired it's first shots across the Syrian border since 1973 and more shots yesterday and now on the other side that country a war developing with the Palestinians. I've stated before that My personal belief on 11:11 is that it must refer to a date because 11:11 comes twice a day everyday and 11/11 comes once a year. I really thought last year was it because it was 2011 and 11/11/11 would have special significance but not much happened. So this year I've watched and Israel (always significant in Bible prophecy) had the only news on that date worth mentioning. We should pray for peace over there but I'm afraid the wheels are already in motion, so lets all pray anyway because God is in control.

Happy Thanksgiving
Mavrick :roll
PaulC
Busy Bee

Post by PaulC »

Hi mavrick,

The advent of light and life never comes from without; always from within. Our Creator Son on his final bestowal, had already achieved light and life because that is something that happens on the inside of you. You achieve light and life within your mind; even though what you may see on the outside does not jive with your personal reality. Those things that happen in this wide world are only illusions anyway. Anything that is not of light and love are illusions. It is all about what we focus on; what we have in our consciousness. If we have those things in our consciousness then we have it because we believe, that what we see, is the true reality.

I like you pray for peace for that region. But where does peace reside? Peace resides within us. If we don't have that peace, if our internal self is a place of strife, hatred, upset and so forth then we will project that outwardly. We will see our own internal upsets displayed on the outside for us to see. The people of that region have forgotten who they are. They have forgotten that they are a divine being inhabiting bodies of flesh and blood. So the key to peace is awakening, remembering. As you and I awaken, remember, we begin to awaken and nudge those that continue to sleep on.

Each of us have that presence of God within us. Why even our angelic friends bow to that light, bow to that divine spark; our highest self, our true self, our divine self. The people of that region all have that divine spark, that presence of the Holy Father residing within them. But while they sleep on we can achieve light and life in the portals of our minds. For where else does peace reside save for our own minds? Be resolved to achieve light and life in your own mind then your view will change dramatically. You will no longer see those things that blare every day in the headlines. You will only see light and love and peace. You will see in the eyes of every, man, woman and child the presence of God radiating like a beacon throughout the cosmos.

Love,
Paul :loves
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

6:54?

I had this one with a phone call.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Flint,
I'm not sure about that one. :scratch: I'll do a search and see if it has come up before with somebody else...
Love,
Sandy
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Okay this is what I found:

Hamster whisperer wrote:
On the way back from Wal-Mart this morning, I glanced at my mileage. It read 18,654. I clicked the trip mileage button and it read 165.4. Then I stopped at a train crossing and looked at the license of the car ahead of me. 6544. 654 three times seems like I'm counting ...
Doesn’t help though does it as far as the possible meaning s? It does seem, especially in Hamster Whisperer’s post that someone was definitely wishing to make their presence or something known. ????

Sorry I can’t be more help. Let us know if it continues to occur or if you come up to some conclusions about its possible meaning for you. Interesting. :scratch:
Love,
Sandy
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I see the count up or count down numbers a lot.

Usually, I just associate them with 111, 222... Unless, they have some sort of contextual meaning...

My art work takes two known symbols and creates a dialog between the viewer and the implied message my art work is conveying.... So this 111 on an alarm clock becomes a prompt time (wake up time... etc...) When the number is on the license plate or the vehicle number it is more about identity...

I think that if you use they symbols in which you receive the number, you can begin to read the the implied meaning behind them... The numbers themselves are nonsensical unless they suggest something to you with meaning (The 4:44 time is on my wacky clock.) I think the 123-321 is a countdown to a beginning or an end.

I received the 654 as 6:54 on my cell phone from some cruise line robo-call... The phone call was for me, but it was not about taking a cruise (Kind of like the reality of a dream...nothing is really that literal in a dream.) I am reading this as a prompt (time prompt on my phone) That my ship has come in, or that the count-down has begun that answers my call for the thing I am waiting to arrive... (Big boat, phone, receiving, time...) It's loaded.

Anyway, I looked around for something similar on the Internet, but I was left to figure it out myself (4:56 on my clock now. 11:10 on my computer clock)

Peace & Love
"Flint"
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Yeah, well maybe there's something to it -- these ideas you wind up with, you know? Like maybe you suspect these meanings, because they're sharing their thought with you. You aren't hearing some voice: you just wind up with the thought. So maybe the thought is the reason for the prompt . . you pick up on their meaning. Sometimes that's what it feels like! Sort of like: Now that you've witnessed the numbers, they have your attention. And here comes the information download . . .

:sunflower:
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

Just following the Light ... :sunny:

:hithere Actually, a casual peek at other topics - 11light11's mention of "download" caught my attention: sometimes I awaken from a night's sleep with a mild headache. Since these are often followed by good progress in my geometry studies that day (re: Current Events, "Paradise Trinity Day" topic), I sometimes wonder if "download" has occurred.

:?: Or this might be neurons just thrashing, searching for answers and creative direction.

Rod
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Rod,

I venture to say that if you are regularly prompted with 11:11 time-prompts, you are also in receipt of nightime info.

I know I am. My theory is that if it were not the case, my ability to fluently "rattle off" the celestial transmissions would
be a more difficult or halting effort.

How else can it be that certain things un-known (and unrealised) just yesterday are unrealised but KNOWN today
and suddenly part of a transmission ?

Besides, it's not unusual to wake up in the middle of the night suddenly realising something new entirely ... input
of a spiritual nature. 8)

Cheers...
George.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Headaches are never fun but may be worth it, eh, if you are receiving information and hints with valuable projects you are working on?
...Which of course you are Rod. 8)
Love,
Sandy
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

That's awesome, Rod -- I like how you say "Or this might be neurons just thrashing, searching for answers and creative direction." After I watched "Waking Life" I remember thinking (about the reductionists in the film), "What are we, just random neurons flashing in the dark?" I think you already answered this in the earlier part of your post . . . it's like Sandy said, sometimes the headaches are worth it! That's so cool to think about you waking up with a headache (which I'm guessing then fades?), and you wind up with a productive day geometrically! Maybe it's like you said in one of your last PTD posts - why would a geometric solution be simple? :lol: Sometimes they're accompanied by a headache, eh? :lol:

:bana:
Amigoo
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Amigoo »

Michele,

The headache might also come from all that knocking at my mental door: "Are you in there?" they keep inquiring. :?:

Several years ago, I consciously invited the midwayers to wake me up early in the morning so we could "talk". Well, they did that a few times before I cancelled the invitation. Nothing seemed to transpire each time, so I went back to sleep ... but was groggy all morning after that. Apparently, the wake-up call interrupted my natural sleep cycles. :o

Rod
11light11
Family

Post by 11light11 »

Hmm, that's interesting, Rod. I wonder if perhaps you're a bit like me . .to my knowledge I've never heard the voice of a Celestial speaking to me. But I get these ideas -- they seem like regular thoughts at first . . . but later it occurs to me that they might indeed be the product of an information download, as we said earlier, and like George mentioned . . because later on, once I've had the thought, I see it repeated from various sources for some weeks afterwards. I wonder if I can think of an example . . . Like, I dreamed about Ayers Rock -- this large rock formation in Australia -- and I hadn't ever really heard of it before, but it felt familiar to me for some reason. Straight afterwards I read about it in a book, at random, and then a friend mentioned it to me, and then I saw it discussed in website, which remarked that some of the hieroglyphics found carved into Uluru (its local name) are identical to the markings made on a specific pyramid in Egypt. This all occurred within a couple-week period. So it seems as though the original 'thought' I had about Ayers Rock was not my thought at all, but a download. (This doesn't imply I know what to do with the information!!!! :lol: I still don't know why this was brought to my attention . . .) But I am someone who (so far at least) doesn't hear any voice, yet these 'ideas' come into my mind.

So maybe when you had that request laid out, for them to wake you to speak with you? They were doing so, but you didn't directly sense it right in the moment . . maybe later in the day when you were working on the circle, thoughts 'came' to you then, from the earlier download? I mean even on the computer, a download takes a while to complete! :lol: Maybe this describes the foggy hung-over feeling (like the computer acting slow and difficult while it sorts the download out :lol: )? Who knows. But this is where my mind goes, wondering . . .

:sunflower: Cheers! :kiss: Love to you Rod, Michele
p.s. typical for you. . . .you wrote at :33!
ivyrose
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 71983
Please type in these numbers:91294: 43625

Post by ivyrose »

HELLO~~~ :)
I've been experiencing my Angels since I've allowed them in!!! About 10 or so years.... A major life event~~ very near death, anyway... I am shown 11:11, 1:11, 7:11, and mainly 7:47?? As a matter of fact, my only child, a son, was born on July 4, 01 at 7:47!!! In hindsight, I feel sooo blessed and surrounded daily...:) 7/4/01 @7:47, so crazy!! and his due date was the fifth!!! If someone would like some insight? I have a hard time keeping everything on track. I had an inner brain injury (aneurysm) and my left side is mostly paralyzed. I can walk, but nouse of my arm or hand.. I would like to know more about the 7:47?????? If someone has a clue?
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Ivyrose,

Welcome to the 11:11 Message Board. :bana:

Your Friends/Teachers are likely just saying hello. Meditation is what will get you to be closer to them.

Sometimes, however, the numbers are MORE than just a wake-up call.

They can be individual name/codes.

GOTO http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=2 to find out what we learn from them.

God bless you and yours ...
:bigsmurf: