11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Post by sammy »

Welcome to the board Mry3!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
mry3
New Friend

Post by mry3 »

hi Sandy. Thank you for your response! The number sequence for me has never changed always 11:17!! If I'd had a difficult day I see it numerous times throughout my day! I know my guides are always close. Will meeting with a psychic/medium clarify their message?? I often thought it may be someone who has passed trying to tell me something. How do I let the messages become more clearer?? Thank you.
Love Marti
Daddy - O
Family

Post by Daddy - O »

Hi Marti,

Welcome to the board.

I personally wouldn't count on a psychic/medium to provide you with any clarification as to why you are seeing this particular number prompt. This prompt is for YOU, and you can gain clarity on your own through prayer or meditation or by other methods of stilling your mind. And the meaning of this prompt (and other meanings) will gradually become clearer to you. I think it is important to remember that the process of developing your spirituality and level of understanding is very, very subtle. In time, you will consciously recognise these subtleties of spiritual development and understanding and incorporate this awareness into who you are as both a person and spirit.

love,
Daddy - O
Those who master their own spirit - are mightier than those who conquer a city.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Marti,
I agree with Daddy-O. The benefits of of your own search and spirtual gratification are too beautiful to simply give away to some one else. You can do this. We all can. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
shovelhead71
New Friend

Post by shovelhead71 »

I am new to the message board, and have a few things I'd like to share with each of you. I was a firefighter in New York City on September 11, 2001, and was with one of the original units that responded to the World Trade Center attacks... September 11th is the 254 day of the year. Add each digit together and you get 11... It is also the 111th day before the end of the year... I survived that day by circumstances I can't explain to you now. But I have come to know that there are angels amoung us... On October 22nd 2002 I fell from the second story roof of a building onto my back landing on a concert driveway... With only the wind knocked out of me I stood after a few minutes. In 2003 I was taken to the hospital from my yearly medical at fire headquarters There were issues with my heart that were never there before, and needed immediate attention... I was in great shape, and only 48 yrs old at the time... Someone was trying to get my attention.. It was at the time I started noticing 11:11 every where. It was so common in my life that I google just that "11:11" I was shocked to see anything come up let alone the magnitude of the response... It wasn't long after that that I realized my Oct. fall of the roof was 1 year, 1 month and 11 days after 911 "1111" that freaked me out!!!! I have found the time 1:11,10:10, and the numbers 111 everywhere. I also see 222, 333, 555 everywhere as well lately. I have begun to pray to my Guardin angels as of today.... Do they want to help me??? I have lost so much in the last 5 years... A mother, a sister to MS, another sister to cancer, and my wife suddenly at age of 42.. 3 years ago. A woman I shared this ability with has walked away from our relationship.. I miss her. Can praying to the Angels help with some direction to my life?
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

shovelhead71 wrote: Do they want to help me??? I have lost so much in the last 5 years... A mother, a sister to MS, another sister to cancer, and my wife suddenly at age of 42.. 3 years ago. A woman I shared this ability with has walked away from our relationship.. I miss her. Can praying to the Angels help with some direction to my life?
Dear shovelhead,

Welcome,

Gee whiz, one of those "real" heroes. Great to have you here. You have been through a heck of a lot, never mind all this extra personal grief.

And yes, your angels will be trying hard to help, anyway they can, but they can't take your major decisions for you. That is "our" job, but they can present you with opportunities.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hi Shovelhead :hithere
(Great screen name by the way!)

Let me start by thanking you for your service! It's funny, we were just chatting about this at dinner tonight, my son was saying that it's those who risk their lives on a daily basis who should be paid like the CEO's are! (Good boy :mrgreen: )

I love your prompts...they follow the the exact patter laid out in the FAQ's read Geoff's post here: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4

To your question - Angels and the like are not allowed to mess with our freedom to choose, so the direction you take is ALWAYS up to you. But through prayer and meditation (and persistence) you can get help with direction. I hope you hang around and keep us posted about your progress!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Shovelhead,
I can't explain to you now. But I have come to know that there are angels among us...
When I read this in your post I couldn't help but think that we had one, an angel, you, walking among us on this board. :) You are what we might call an earth angel and I too thank you for the service you have given so many in your life.
Can praying to the Angels help with some direction to my life?
Our angels are truly among our very best friends... and yet most of us do not know it. Like a human best friend, they want our lives to progress smoothly, discovering the true joys of life which can be found in the discovery of our spiritual nature. I suspect their angelic hearts ache to see our miseries but in their connection to Higher Beings and that knowledge of our paths they see what we cannot, the victories that can follow these harsh lessons... And so, they nudge, encourage and support us as we go through our many trials and rejoice with us as we experience the joys as well. Getting to know them and the other celestial beings that surround us is progressive and can take patience and time as we walk through and let go understandable clutter that we hold within. This clutter often served it's purpose and acted as a buffer at the time, helping us to function day by day without being overcome with the pain of many unpleasant situations, heartaches and emotions. We keep it safe within, in it's own little place and often refuse to deal with it... preferring instead to move on, possibly adding more and more of this protective barrier along the way. It can be painful to allow these things to surface one by one, working to understand them from all perspective, recognizing perhaps both good and bad that has come. But I can say as one who has faced her own barriers and is still sorting through the clutter... it feels so good when finally able to release something that has been gnawing away at my heart. And my point... it is our angels who are beside us in a very real sense in these type endeavours as well as they are with everything we face in life. We are never without their long reaching comfort...or their playful administrations as we "dance in the rain."

Your losses have been extreme these past five years.. it seems unfair and more than one person should need to bear. I am so sorry and wish there was more I could do to ease the tight bands of sadness and grief. Loss is never easy and when our loved leave this earth ahead of us we are left with a void that is hard to fill even as we pretend to and try to go through with the demands of life. Sometimes it comforts me to know that the connection is not eternally broken and in fact the realms between us are thinning and often times we can feel and sense the Love they still send even though time and space are between us in our mortal moments. For me, I have found a power in Love that has changed me and provide a peaceful anchor when “the angry billows blow." But the clutter seems endless... :lol: and I need a lot of work! It soothes and comforts, me to know that I am not alone and have human friends and our Eternal one...walking beside me... perhaps, with their own challenges. But we are together and find support and inspiration as we walk the paths that lead from this world and on into Eternity. Peace and Harmony and Love... these are not mere words but a powerful way of being that I pray we all will enjoy someday.

I am glad you have joined us, Shovelhead. We welcome your friendship and your impute. :hithere

With Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jamesfromtexas
New Friend

Post by jamesfromtexas »

well i decided to post this dont know if im in right area but i have always seen numbers and looked it up and the healing the angel thing everthing im reading adds up,i always thought i was weird or had a purpose but i can heal people and animals i knew something helps me i felt its presence i can see them good and bad,the bad dont like me they leave,i have visions since i was a kid telling me future events and get the dejavu thing when it happens like its a timeline,i dont go to church but they used me as a kid,ive been made to do things for people,i really dont talk about it,but just wanted someone to talk to about it,ive been on yahoo and met sick people and have done things for them with just a picture i can connect to people by seeing their eyes hard to explain but i can make people do what i want i always called them jedi powers joking but very much real,im 37
white/american indain/hawwian my mom has the connection ability but i am not normal and my abilities have been growing in power like im getting ready for something,ihave dreams of a battle and im in it i jsut dont know what to think.... ive tried looking it up and my pc would shut off a few times today the other screen flickered like telling me to post this ive been blocked from researching this topic by something till now
i know the name of the angel i guess anthony i tred looking it up found something about an angel that was banned then my pc shut off again for i got any info,anyone that can shed some light on my weirdstuff let me know...
Petra Wilson
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hi and welcome James, have you read up on the FAQ: http://board.1111angels.com/viewforum.php?f=9
This is where we all started off on this site.

Love, Petra
ॐ LOVE Petra
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi james
im from tx too ! gl with your research and findings
ok bye
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
mavrick49230
New Friend

Post by mavrick49230 »

Hi there, I am new to the site but well familiar with the 11 11 phenom. I like many millions have seen the 11:11 prompt many many times and have searched for a meaning like all of you. I am a born again believer and firmly believe in angels although have never heard of the term midwayers. I follow bible prophecy and world news events closely to watch for signs of the last days of the age before the second coming of Christ. Anyone who knows end time prophecy has seen many prophecies come to past as predicted for the past 6-7 decades. My personal opinion of 11:11 is that it's a sign of the (end)times. 11/11 comes every year, 11:11 comes twice a day but Nov. 2011 comes once in history and of course that is coming soon. When you charge something you are asked for your expiration date, 4 digits for example 05/12 is MAY of 2012, likewise 11:11 meaning the whole month of Nov. 2011. Once again it is my belief that something major will happen sometime during that month that will facilitate bible prophecy which could be good but more likely be bad, very bad! I will be watching intently for world events occurring next month, lets watch together! :roll
Raphah_Pilgrim
New Friend

Post by Raphah_Pilgrim »

Does anyone here have any more information on 1's and 4's.
According to Doreen Virtue this is not good.

Clock (awake and asleep) times are all showing 1's and 4's like 01:14 AM, 11:41PM and 14:44 (02:44 PM) etc.
Am I correct in assuming that these codes tells me that I am making my Rephaim masters angry.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

mavrick49230 wrote: and firmly believe in angels although have never heard of the term midwayers.
Welcome Mavrick,

The term midwayer is simply used to demarcate that they are different from other angels, and that difference allows them, in an emergency, to physically turn up here, and do stuff. So if even angels are said to have done something physical here, it would be our friends.

Regarding end-times, we consistently get told this is not an end-time. That it is a change-time.

love,
Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Raphah_Pilgrim wrote:Does anyone here have any more information on 1's and 4's.
According to Doreen Virtue this is not good.

Clock (awake and asleep) times are all showing 1's and 4's like 01:14 AM, 11:41PM and 14:44 (02:44 PM) etc.
Am I correct in assuming that these codes tells me that I am making my Rephaim masters angry.
Hi Ralph,

Many times the "meaning" may simply not exist, in the numbers that are used to draw your attention. It just means something like: "Hi pay attention"

Later on, if you INSIST, they can use codes, but they would rather you made the effort to hear their WORDS.

love,
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Geoff wrote:
Regarding end-times, we consistently get told this is not an end-time. That it is a change-time.
I love that..."a change times." :D
Welcome to both, Mavrick and Raphah_Pilgrim. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
Raphah_Pilgrim
New Friend

Post by Raphah_Pilgrim »

Geoff wrote: Many times the "meaning" may simply not exist, in the numbers that are used to draw your attention. It just means something like: "Hi pay attention"

Later on, if you INSIST, they can use codes, but they would rather you made the effort to hear their WORDS.
How is it possible to bridge the gap between this world and theirs so that I can hear their WORDS?
I am willing to do this, but don't know how to do it :(

Well after posting the message on this website I woke up at 02:00 AM. According to Doreen Virtue it means "They want you to know that he has not forgotten or abandoned you. Sometimes, certain factors need to fall into place first before your desired outcome can be reached. As long as you hold onto your faith, there is nothing blocking you from attaining your desire."

So I guess you are correct.
BTW who here believes that something big is going to happen on 11-Nov-2011. A friend who has also been seeing the numbers said that her friend (an elitist insider) knows that something amazing is going to happen on this day. I am skeptical because something was rumoured to happen on 1-Jan-2011 and didn't.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Raphah_Pilgrim wrote:How is it possible to bridge the gap between this world and theirs so that I can hear their WORDS?
I am willing to do this, but don't know how to do it
Its not rocket science. You just have to slow the old brain down. For most of us, that's meditation. The first forum has quite a lot of info, and these two specifically:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=12624

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2104

take care,
Geoff
mavrick49230
New Friend

Post by mavrick49230 »

Hi Sandy and Geoff, thanks for your comments. I wanted to clarify a couple of things I said on Sat., first was I characterized the end times as end of the age and in this case the end of the age of grace before the 7 year tribulation period which I guess you could call it a change time. The second is I stated I believed some life changing event could happen sometime in the month of November. I keep hearing something big will happen on 11-11-11 and it may well happen on this day but for many years people like us have seen the 11:11 prompt, long before 2011 and that is why I believe it is referring to the whole month and not one day. I may be wrong but I think events have been set in motion years or even decades ago to come to fruition some time next month. The exact date to hard to predict but a 30 day time period in which it would fall possible through the 11:11 prompt. Already on my radar for next month is (1) the U.S. congress having to come up with another budget plan for the gov. and also the growing debt crisis in Europe. These two in themselves may not seem to be huge but together they could facilitate big changes in the global monetary system, which will affect every human being. (2) Then their is the Palestinian application for state hood and the implications for peace with Israel both are part on end of AGE prophecy. I sure the Arab spring has its part in all this as well. Stay tuned, radar on! :roll
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

There's gonna be a new banking system put in place by the end of next year or so.. new world bank, the changes will be business/trade related and will affect everyone in some form or other, whether good or bad.... all we can do is sit it out and hope for the best.....

much peace

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
Raphah_Pilgrim
New Friend

Post by Raphah_Pilgrim »

mavrick49230 wrote:"events have been set in motion years or even decades ago to come to fruition some time next month."
I agree, something real big will happen very soon. To some it will be painful, to others it will be a amazing.
Events were known to the ancestral guardians decades ago as I saw a major spiritual change occuring before the end of this year from an ink bowl vision. The next 7-8 years are going to be quite an experience for everyone. Many challenges await us in the years ahead as there will be many athiests wanting our guidence and spiritual help.
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

Spent several hours reading about 11:11 last night. Woke up this morning at exactly 11:11 after hearing a strange tone for which I could not identify the source. It sounded like some kind of a horn, but oddly digital in its composition. Difficult to put in words. Later I discovered that a band that I really love has released some new music and it was uploaded at Youtube. I randomly skipped forward on the first song that I found to sample it and landed on the 1:11 time mark.
"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves."
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Morning MasterOfMyself and Raphah_Pilgrim,

(I can still say that as it isn't noon yet. :) ) Yourposts are the first post of the day for me and it is a nice beginning... I love waking up to those unbiased greetings from "our friends."
Blessings and challenges abound out there every day... enjoy! :sunny:
Love,
Sandy
MasterOfMyself
Busy Bee

Post by MasterOfMyself »

Sandy wrote:Good Morning MasterOfMyself and Raphah_Pilgrim,

(I can still say that as it isn't noon yet. :) ) Yourposts are the first post of the day for me and it is a nice beginning... I love waking up to those unbiased greetings from "our friends."
Blessings and challenges abound out there every day... enjoy! :sunny:
Love,
Sandy
Thanks for the greeting Sandy. Hope all is well for you.
"All matter is merely energy condensed to a slow vibration. That we are all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively. There is no such thing as death, life is only a dream, and we are the imagination of ourselves."
blubtru
New Friend

Post by blubtru »

Greetings!=-)

I have been following the 11:11 progression for just over 4 years now, (although my instinct for '11 numbers' was always pronounced in my life in all activities/sports/music etc), only to be unveiled on a conscience level during the past 5-9 years.
I am so thankful to everyone who participates in these groups as a means to aide in the progression of us all.
I too, at various times, have been prompted by the 4:44 especially during the last few years, and so have researched, meditated and looked for reasons as to why...
I personally was born at 3:33am on an 8/8/8, ( or 8/17/1979= 8/8/8 sub-divided), which until I met with one of my personal angelic guides 4 1/2 years ago, was unable to begin remembering that which I am, as well as my purpose here and now in helping translate the dictates of the divine will surrounding us all.
As bizarre as it may seem to some, I 'know that I know' what is happening at this time, and to reassure those with doubts, (regardless of which numeric prompt given), PLEASE DO NOT "WORRY" over things to come, (which is most assuredly stemming from a place of fear triggered on some level within you). For...
'As surely as we believe', (and the more strongly) -'it shall be'.
Those who are aware of this current state/time, know that causing any sort of panic or destructive thought patterns amongst people of all/any origins is exactly opposite of the awareness needed.
Discernment, love, compassion, magnanimity and selflessness are the keys to passing through this evolutionary transition.
Those visionaries and other divine helpers know that this is a key time and year that supersedes the 12/21/2012 prophecies in countless ways...and that major shift will occur on or about 11/29/2011, (both for transition and mark-ed time), though likely will not be noted by the majority.
That of course then becomes the cliche, 'only time will tell.'
Due to the combination of all things unifying at a singular time- (past, present &future), I would like to call attention to only one important universal truth free from the constraints of any numeric value:
-We are all the divine creations, and the divine ability to create is in us all.=-)
We are living our own truth; so our collective belief in good and for the good of all is of the essence.
The time for living is now; do not let unanswered questions prevent you from choosing 'good' beliefs and dedicated faith.//
May you be blessed in all you do!!
Always,
~A