11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Dart
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by Dart »

annieapples wrote:As with most people on this board I thought I was alone and represented doom in some sort of manifestation. Thank goodness it is not :) I often wonder if it is because I veered off the meditation route -- where I would receive deep insight into myself and others -- for example I was talking to a friend and all of a sudden I was prompted to ask her about her writing -- I didnt even know she wrote?!? so needless to say a whole conversation about her writing and her goals transpired. But for a long time I have been off course and that is when I started to see the 11.11 -- and now several other doubles -- but I wonder how and where I can find the strength to turn back to spirituality and connect -- I used to hear voices when I was younger 7/8 but was afraid because only crazy people heard voices -- so then they went away - sometimes it makes me sad -- I used to get messages in dreams but they have faded also -- I think this site has given me renewed faith and interest -- wish me luck -- thanks :)
Are you suggesting that Celestials can manipulate out thought process, I've ask questions over Instant messeging if there ok? What I mean are you feeling down in anyway, nd the girl responded, how do you always know, I dont think its Celestials that are making our thoughts like that, I dont see why they would, If and I'm not saying you are, suggesting that Celestials take away our reason, than what free will would we have?
Even thought its reached new heights
I rather like the restless nights
It makes me wonder it makes me think
There's more to this I'm on the brink
Dart
New Friend

Post by Dart »

One other thing, can where can I get a distinct understanding of the number sequences such as 12:11,1:11,2:11,3:11,4:11,5:11,6:11,7:11,:8:11,8:11,9:11,10:11, 11:11

More so the 3 digit times, Mel07 and I have similar occurences, and I cant find any concrete information on these specific, times
Even thought its reached new heights
I rather like the restless nights
It makes me wonder it makes me think
There's more to this I'm on the brink
paradoxa
New Friend

Post by paradoxa »

I was browsing this thread, trying to find out what the "44s, 4:44s" I keep seeing and hearing lately meant, when I glanced at the computer clock and it was 4:44!!
Is it the Destiny Guardians, Cherubim and Angels saying "hello"? Is there something I should do or think whenever I see the digits?

Just saw the fours again in the form of "$4.4 million" on a website.
I have also heard aged "44" on TV today.
George
Angel in waiting
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by George »

Hi Paradoxa,

The idea is that eventually, you have the Meditation level down and "under control" so they can talk with you.

You need to meet them halfway.

Cheers.....
:bigsmurf:
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear dart,
I dont think its Celestials that are making our thoughts like that, I dont see why they would, If and I'm not saying you are, suggesting that Celestials take away our reason, than what free will would we have?
If you see an advert for a burger, and then you eat one, does that mean you have no free will?

If you hear a tune on the radio, and then you buy the song, does that mean you have no free will?

If you smell coffee brewing, and go into a cafe to have a quick coffee, does that mean you have no free will?

If your mother yells out to come and clean your room, does that mean you have no free will?

If an angel talks to you, in the only way they can, by putting a thought into your mind, does that mean you have no free will?

If an unevolved spirit who is dead but has not yet managed to throw off his addiction to alcohol, puts a thought into your mind about having a drink, does that mean you have no free will?

love,
Geoff.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
karen40
New Friend

Post by karen40 »

Karen40
Last edited by karen40 on Mon Oct 09, 2006 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Chrispearse
New Friend

Post by Chrispearse »

Hi Guys

I am new here and have been drawn by the search for the 11:11 meaning. I must admit I am a sceptic but ... I dont know! I do know I have been seeing these numbers for a while now.. I dont keep a log but when it happens I just stare... I have been so worried about it as one web site I visited said it was a glitch in my DNA etc... I see it regulary on my computer clock and even on my car radio which is weird as I have not reset the clock since the time went forward so it is an hour behind!!! I have seeen it on my phone also and noticed it on things like petrol stations and train stations. Without looking for it, I seem to just turn to a clock at that time!!! I am a little freaked by it I must admit... Can anyone put me a little bit at ease????? Please!!!
mrscbvet
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by mrscbvet »

Dear Chrispearse,
Welcome to the board! Glad you're here. There is a lot of really good information in the FAQ's to start you off. All the people here are wonderful and I'm sure they will all agree with me when I say.... Relax, Chrispearse, your DNA is fine... It's allll good! So just settle in with your reading glasses and enjoy the trip!
Love,
Brenda 8)
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Chris,

Welcome to our site.
I have been so worried about it as one web site I visited said it was a glitch in my DNA etc... I
I truly have to laugh about that. as if DNA is going to create these syncronicities, and have them then change, and to also have them independent of what the real time is. I wonder who first promoted the DNA idea? Maybe Solara?

Relax. Its not DNA, in fact its not you at all, other than the fact that YOU may just be genetically a tad different to other folks (DNA? Finally a link!) in that you appear more susceptible to receiving inputs into your mind. We have also found a large number of 11:11eners can make sucessful contact with their angels.

I suggest reading the FAQ forum at the top.

love,
Geoff.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Welcome Chris.

DNA?

I like http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=345 a whole lot better. :)

Please tell me where you found the DNA message. I'd like to read that one.

mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

Hi George...
I think this could be a link to what Chris was referring to. I remembered reading it too when first setting out to investigate 11:11. I chuckled and figured it was more of my hormones going out of control or something. :lol: :lol:

http://www.crystalinks.com/11.11.html

Love to you and the family,
Brenda 8)
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Thank you, dear Brenda.

At least Solara got a bit of it right. :shock:

Best wishes for your hormones. :)

Hugs....
George.
Chrispearse
New Friend

Post by Chrispearse »

Thanks guys,

I found some information on the DNA topic by googling 11:11. it exclaimed a glitch in our DNA and that it is a countdown to something!! Anyway, it is comforting to read the FAQ's as it is putting it into perspective for me. I cannot believe that so many people out there see this also!! I have been having a hard time recently and I suppose it makes some sence that there is someone looking out for me.. As I said I am a little sceptic therefor this makes me more open minded about this too. I am a deep thinker so I will continue to try and make some sence of this!! If this was only to happen once or twice I could account for it but is has happened so many times it is far from coincidence..

I would like to share a story with you all if I may..

My friend lost his life some years ago and as a result I got into a bit of a situation because of this. One day I felt so agonised and in so much turmoil as a result of his death when a deaf and dumb person called to the house I was in (I was Not meant to be there that nite) selling a poem called Footprints for his charity association (Which I know you all are aware of). This was my friends most treasured piece of literature. He carried it with him always and even had it on his room wall and it was on his mass card. I immediatly felt comforted and at ease. I am not a religious or spiritual person but I believe there is somethig there...

I dont know why I am publishing this story as it is quite personal and private, but I do not have any other similar or strange things happen to me.

Thank you for listening.
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi Chris,

Great story. There truly are no coincidences.

God bless....
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

Hi Chris,
Thank you for sharing that story. It was so touching. And... I agree... no coincidences... Everything happens for a reason. Thank you again for sharing.
Love,
Brenda 8)
Chrispearse
New Friend

Post by Chrispearse »

Thanks George and Brenda
kriskraft
New Friend

122 prompt

Post by kriskraft »

those 122 prompt mean anything to someone in the forum. i've asked the angels to help me make some very important decisions in my life and this is the prompt i'm been given, also 1110 when i seem to be unhappy with what is going around me. thanks christine
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

Hiya Chris, I am really glad that you did share that experience. It gave me the goosebumps.

Love always, Petra XXX
danielvk
New Friend

Post by danielvk »

Hello, guys..
i'm also new, recently i had quite the same experience as Chris and everyone else here. at first (half a year ago) i was seeing 11:11 prompts, then later the prompts changed into different, opposite digits such as 12:21, 13:31, 14:41, 15:51, 20:02, 21:12 (in indonesia i use 24hour system).

it stopped about a month ago, after i have been talking about this occurrences with my colleagues.. i should say that i was rather making fun of it, although a friend of mine said she too had been seeing 4:44.

just today i had lunch with my friend who has recently been studying mind control, NLP, and such, and so i briefly mentioned about this phenomena. and he suggested that i learn a meditation technique to go into theta level.

i put that in mind.. and there it appears again, 14:41.. :shock:
that moment i am compelled, and so i think perhaps this time i need to start taking this more seriously..

i apologize if my grammar is crude.
thanks! :D
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hello Daniel!
Sounds like you are headed in the right direction. I am glad that you have joined with us... we are all learning and growing here.

Love
Morning Light
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Hi Daniel,

Welcome to our site. Your grammar is pretty fine. Meditation is the key, but with the intention of connecting to the spirit guardians. Buddhists do a lot of meditation, but they have no intention of connecting to Celestials, so they never do.

love,
Geoff.
mrscbvet
Old Friend

Post by mrscbvet »

Hi Daniel!
Welcome from me too. Good to hear from you... and the grammar sounds just fine from this end....
Love,
Brenda 8)
Petra Wilson

Post by Petra Wilson »

danielvk wrote: he suggested that i learn a meditation technique to go into theta level.

i put that in mind.. and there it appears again, 14:41.. :shock:
that moment i am compelled, and so i think perhaps this time i need to start taking this more seriously..

i apologize if my grammar is crude.
thanks! :D
Hi Danielvk, I'm not that sure about theta level. You know more about the meditation techniques than me.

I know what you mean about when you start noticing the prompts and needing to take it more seriously. But remember it's all good.

As for your grammar......hmmm, it's better than mine! hahaha. :oops: No, seriously!

LOVE always, Petra XXX
Rabin
New Friend

This is cool

Post by Rabin »

I introduced myself in the Misc. thread yesterday. :hithere

I am intrigued by this very cool site. My sister and I have been talking about numbers for a couple of years and pay attention. As I jumped on to read this thread, I was thinking about my upcoming (mutual decision)divorce with my husband and the time was 7:55am. Just another sign of the changes coming for me. Wow...now it is 8:11am what a neat confirmation. :D

This is just really cool! I emailed this site to my sister and hopefully she will register and participate with y'all. She communicates freely with her guides so I'm sure she will have a ton to share as well.

Love, Terri
Morning Light

Post by Morning Light »

Hey Rabin!
Soo glad that you chose to join us :wink: Make yourself comfy.. we're all family here :wink:

Love
Mo'
Identify with Love, and you are safe. Identify with Love, and you are home. Identify with Love, and find your Self.