11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Umatemple
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: 11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Post by Umatemple » Fri May 03, 2019 6:28 pm

Good day, I’m Uma and really new here, why I’m here it’s because it’s thing I needs to learn about why I had seen these # too much.? 2nd, always woke up Middle of the night around 01:11 a.m. and or 03:00 a.m. and I should be asleep! When I awoke then trouble back to sleep again. 3rd, if I goes to bed early as 8:00 p.m. and I a woke around this times, 11:11 and. 01:11a.m. I had this troubles with this sleep hours for 45 years now. And I went to see medical doctors. She \he ( saw them both) gave me sleeping pills to helped me sleep normally. And I had been on these prescriptions for almost 10 years off and on. And nothing else had changed this issue. ( I had read all of you wrote posted here, and I reply with questions my questions) If I have has come to the wrong post please forgive me. Thanks.

:)

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy » Sun May 05, 2019 2:20 pm

Hi Uma,
You are right to post here so no worries. :) I just saw this before heading for bed so I want to welcome you to the board before I signed off.
I'm so happy that you have joined us...It's so nice to read your post and those of other new members and old members too who have popped in for a hello.
I hope you get a good nights sleep tonight. My eyes are drifting shut as I type so I am off to sleep now but will write more tomorrow when I am a little fresher...
Happy dreams everyone,... :happy
xxSandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~

Seeker13
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Seeker13 » Tue May 07, 2019 2:46 pm

Welcome to the boards Uma!
You've been experiencing these numbers for a really long time. It may be that for some reason your body has conditioned itself to wake up at these times. That's reason to seek out advice to help you, maybe some other homeopathic remedy could help, exercise, diet change, herbs, if medical experts have not? We all know how important getting a good nights sleep is. Whether the reason is physical, spiritual or both, I'm sure anyone would agree it seems like you need some answers.

Spiritual progress is an individual journey, which you may have heard a thousand times. My thought is you may want to do a personal investigation. What if anything do these specific numbers mean to you? Obviously on this site we feel 11:11 is a spiritual wake up call. Can you think of an event or person in your life they may be connected to? For instance my brother passed away on 7:22 at 2:22 and was bombarded with 2's on the day he died. When I see a lot of 222 sequences, I feel he's trying to get my attention, for someone else it is an entirely different reason. Try to recall when it was they began. How do you feel about their repeated appearance? Do you feel scared, assured... annoyed? Have you asked for spiritual help, and/or guidance, this may be in response to them.

That's probably enough questions. I too hope you start getting a good night sleep.

Kim
And Spirit whispered, "There are no limits."

We are akin to the aspen forests, seemingly separated but in actuality, one organism.

Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy » Wed May 08, 2019 12:53 am

Forgive me Uma, I forgot to come back. :oops: But maybe a good thing as Kim has posted with some ideas and guidance related to your sleep problem. Sometimes meditation, guided meditations can help with this too.

It is important to say that anyone suffering a mental condition might be wise to speak with their doctor before beginning meditation regime.
Of course I am not saying you have a mental condition ...just want to make sure that is out there as a precaution.

I hope you can find a solution soon. I can't imagine so many years of suffering with broken sleep. Bless you.

xxSandy
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect.

~ Chief Seattle ~