11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Post by Sandy »

Hello Light sis,

It's great to be a little "out there' don't you think? :D

Is everyone okay... all your family and elder friends? Please rest that tired body of yours or maybe take some time in the pool with Gypsy. Nothing like a little "sister communion" to set things right inside. Please give her a big hug for me! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Greetings to all... :kiss:

Sandy thankyou for your loving concern...all is settled now...as for my family and friends...they are in mopping up mode, my two beautiful daughters are flying down for 3 days on the 3rd of Feb for some much needed time out. Fresh food is still scarce where they all are but they are safe and well... all of my loved ones state how blessed they feel that none of them lost a family member or friend yet the whole community is still mourning for the loss of life...

I have just brought today a set of books I have wanted to read for some time...reading is my favourite past-time so I will be buried in ancient history...snoozing and kicking back after the madness of the past two weeks. I love this sacred place and all who dwell here...

In Love and Light

Anne (light1) :loves
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
kate4
New Friend

Post by kate4 »

HI there

I've just started to see the sequence of numbers 11.11. At first I just thought oh! 1111 but now i've seen it quite a few times mainly my digital clock ..... I see other people are having the same experiences.

love and light

kate :D
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kate,

Welcome to our site and to a big big family.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
kate4
New Friend

Post by kate4 »

Hi Geoff,

Thankyou :D
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Welcome Kate... :hithere

it amazing...the prompts...when I first came on board I was seeing and hearing all kinds of little messages...still do...

In Love and Light

Anne (light1) :loves
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Anne,
Good to hear all is well and that your 'girls" are coming in for a visit. :D As a mom, I know how much I cherish those times I share with my own children.
Enjoy your relaxation time. It looks like you'll have a nice cloudy day to stay inside and put your feet up. We're in for a little more scattered showers again today..If this keeps up we're going to start building and ark... :shock:
(((Hugs)))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Kate,

It's good to see you on board! Welcome. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
Blix
New Friend

Post by Blix »

Hello everyone! =)

I am new here. I just joined. I have some things to share about 11:11, if I may...

Back in March of 2010, I watched 4 planet sized comets hit the Sun on the Nasa Soho cameras. When that happened, I felt... something. Like... a magnetic, static ..."pressure"? all over my body, I began having vision issues, dizzy spells, momentary memory loss, etc. I find out they call these "Ascension Symptoms". It started about 3 days after the event.

Well, back in Sept. 2010, I went fishing here in Washingtn State at the Cowlitz River in Lewis County. I went with my brother and a friend. One night, we saw 2 UFOs about a mile away on the horizon, just skimming the trees. We could see the trees because of moon and starlight, so we could make out the landscape. They were blood red in color (Lights) and they were pulsating vbery much like a radio tower would. Believe me, we tried to debunk this as it was happening, it was no radio tower. There were no radio towers in that field of view at all (South). They were moving VERY slowly across the horizon and there were no other lights or strobes. Just blood red pulsating lights.

Anyway, when I got home from the trip, about 2 days later, the 11:11s started. I had heard of it briefly in the past and never gave it much thought. But, all of a sudden, I'm getting 11:11s on clocks and all that, you know the drill. Then the other sequences started. Then I started to notice a pattern and started to experiment with 11:11. (It's NOT just 11:11 and it MAY NOT be what some people think). I don't know for sure what this is, but from my experiments, I can tell you first hand, without getting too technical, we are learning to manifest by thought and we are interracting with 4th and 5th dimensions.

If anyone wishes me to elaborate, then I will. But I believe I have discovered a possible explaination for all of this. I'm sure there is much more explaination needed, but being the observer in these experiments, I have learned some wonderful things.

Anyway, thought I'd just say hello and introduce myself. =)
Perception is Reality.
Blix
New Friend

Post by Blix »

Oh my.... We have to wait before our posts are approved before they are posted?.... That definately slows down communication.... Hmmmm... This might not be the site for me.
Perception is Reality.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Blix,

We moderate the first post of every user. We have moderators on all continents, and its rare for it to take even a few hours to achieve that first post. However it is essential to review the very first post, and that is how we find nutters, and commercial spammers.

I was away today for a few hours today, and Sandy and George have obviously not yet got to the board, so you have caught out the Australian contingent, and I am sorry it has in this case taken a few hours.

love,
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Blix,

Gee, I'm sorry you had to wait to be appoved. As Geoff mentioned, though, in the past we have had to deal with many spammers and others wishing to make us into something more to their own vision and liking and unfortunately, we cannot always be around as life pulls at us in many ways. We have worked much with celestial beings and know a bit of what we are talking about. Why differing groups are coming together with various messages and reasons is a puzzel, yet, it doesn't seem to matter to the Powers that be in the long run as there are many paths leading to the Creator and Light. I assume The Source and time will allow everything to be explained some day and it will in it's perfection make perfect sense. In the meantime, we do what we can do to uplift this planet with Love. Love for our friends and siblings...and a practiced kind of love for those who may not be on the same page as we are. :lol: (yes, we s all people have so much to learn) Yet this board has a a specific function...to put others at the starting gate of spirituality and allow them then to run their own course. It is in this way by helping to improve our "inner vision" that our "outer vision" seems to grow and change and beautiful things are possible.

Manifesting objects is an interesting phenomenom, but truly not that uncommon a thing. Have you ever read the book 'Masters of the Far East' or 'Christ in Tibet?' These books written in the early parts of the nineteenth century discribe human beings who were able to do these things and even more... In fact, there are people on this board who are able to speak with each other mind to mind. I believe anything is possible when God is in our center. Yet, is this what is so terribly important, this psychic power? Is this how we measure our worth and growth in God knowledge and understanding? A loving heart goes a long way to healing the ills of this world. We practice Love here, Blix, simple unadorned Love.

God bless,
Sandy
Blix
New Friend

Post by Blix »

Geoff wrote:Dear Blix,

We moderate the first post of every user. We have moderators on all continents, and its rare for it to take even a few hours to achieve that first post. However it is essential to review the very first post, and that is how we find nutters, and commercial spammers.

I was away today for a few hours today, and Sandy and George have obviously not yet got to the board, so you have caught out the Australian contingent, and I am sorry it has in this case taken a few hours.

love,
Geoff
Oh good!! Whew! :hithere
Perception is Reality.
Blix
New Friend

Post by Blix »

Sandy wrote:Dear Blix,

Gee, I'm sorry you had to wait to be appoved. As Geoff mentioned, though, in the past we have had to deal with many spammers and others wishing to make us into something more to their own vision and liking and unfortunately, we cannot always be around as life pulls at us in many ways. We have worked much with celestial beings and know a bit of what we are talking about. Why differing groups are coming together with various messages and reasons is a puzzel, yet, it doesn't seem to matter to the Powers that be in the long run as there are many paths leading to the Creator and Light. I assume The Source and time will allow everything to be explained some day and it will in it's perfection make perfect sense. In the meantime, we do what we can do to uplift this planet with Love. Love for our friends and siblings...and a practiced kind of love for those who may not be on the same page as we are. :lol: (yes, we s all people have so much to learn) Yet this board has a a specific function...to put others at the starting gate of spirituality and allow them then to run their own course. It is in this way by helping to improve our "inner vision" that our "outer vision" seems to grow and change and beautiful things are possible.

Manifesting objects is an interesting phenomenom, but truly not that uncommon a thing. Have you ever read the book 'Masters of the Far East' or 'Christ in Tibet?' These books written in the early parts of the nineteenth century discribe human beings who were able to do these things and even more... In fact, there are people on this board who are able to speak with each other mind to mind. I believe anything is possible when God is in our center. Yet, is this what is so terribly important, this psychic power? Is this how we measure our worth and growth in God knowledge and understanding? A loving heart goes a long way to healing the ills of this world. We practice Love here, Blix, simple unadorned Love.

God bless,
Sandy
Not just objects, situations as well. The point is, many are waking up to this. They are learning it without having to join some metaphysical group or something or even a church. People are waking up to the fact that they have been asleep.

I just one of those. That's all. I also remember before I was born. I have prebirth memories.
Perception is Reality.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Who said anything about joining a church or a group? Not me! God isn't just found just in churches and group's, Blix... and if you read the FAQs you will see that is Not what we are premoting. It is more of an individual thing in reality.
The Source of all things is just that within all things.
Love,
Sandy
Blix
New Friend

Post by Blix »

Sandy wrote:Who said anything about joining a church or a group? Not me! God isn't just found just in churches and group's, Blix... and if you read the FAQs you will see that is Not what we are premoting. It is more of an individual thing in reality.
The Source of all things is just that within all things.
Love,
Sandy
It was an analogy..... ??? I think you might take things a bit to seriously. I think I'll bow out now and find another site, I can see right now there will be issues here. But thanks anyway!! =)

Have a nice day!
Perception is Reality.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

God Bless you Blix...peace.
love,
Sandy
nestley23
New Friend

Post by nestley23 »

Hello To All ! :hithere

I am new here to the site and I must say I am very surprised and pleased to find all this information and reasoning to my 11:11 prompts. For a very long time I felt the prompts to be fun and would always let everyone know it was 11:11 and it was time to make a wish. (Not knowing why I felt the need to make a wish in the first place) However the past two months this number appeared to be happening very frequently. I would see it all the time my cell phone, billboards, digital clock, bills. It was becoming very repetitive and me being a high believer in the spirit world I felt like someone wanted my attention or someone/something wanted to deliver a message as weird as it might have sounded. For the past two months I felt very eager to understand what was going on with me. A couple of days ago I had a dream of my cousin who I was very close to since childhood. He commited suicide about 7 months ago. We were having a conversation and he let me know that he met up with my ex boyfriend in what I assumed was heaven. When we were younger we would always talk about life after death. I would always tell him that I heard from someone that it is difficult to recognize the people that were with you here on earth. In our conversation he confirmed my belief from that conversation which we had a very long time ago. He also informed me that everytime I thought of my ex boyfriend he was able to feel it in heaven. It was a spectacular experience which I knew was very real. That dream lead me to really want to further investigate this bizzare occurence. Not knowing that I would find so many people whom share the same events as myself. I believe the Midwayers helped me reach this site to further develop my spiritual abilities. Well didnt mean to bore all of you with my story but it feels nice to share this with people that fully understand what I am going through. Look forward to learning from all of you. :mrgreen:
Vanessa C.

La vita e bella!!
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Vanessa! :hithere

I wasn't the least bit bored in reading your post. In fact quite the opposite. :D Your dream sounds very comforting. It is hard to physically loose people when they pass on to realms beyond our mortal eyes isn't it? Yet it seems the more we open our hearts and mind to understanding... the more we begin to realize with great hope that they will not be gone from us forever. In fact communication of a sort can still exist.
I am sorry for the sadness your cousin's passing must have brought to you and those who loved him. God bless those wonderful celestials who allowed this lovely dream of personal confirmation! It is so encouraging to know that the lines of communciation are not cut with death and something very special still connects those who love.

Welcome to our site. It is good to meet you!

Love,
Sandy
La vita e bella!!
:cheers:
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

nestley23 wrote: He also informed me that everytime I thought of my ex boyfriend he was able to feel it in heaven.
Dear Vanessa,

Welcome.

Absolutely correct. My own mother asked me to STOP talking to her. She was tired of one sided conversations. LOL.

love,
Geoff
luvinlife
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by luvinlife »

Hi Vanessa and welcome. Wow, great post. Just last week I posted about my cousin who died. I was thinking about her all day, and I was getting all kinds of prompts that she "heard" me!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Donchie
New Friend

Post by Donchie »

Hi Newbie. The way i see it is when i don't see the 11:11 prompt for a while, i'm doing what i'm supposed to be doing and learning what i'm supposed to be learning. They do give us time to get it right!! It means you're on the right track. When they need us again, or we're ready for the next lesson you will get a prompt. The idea is to stop looking for these promps, let it happen!! When u get that thought that comes out of nowhere to look at the clock and it shows 11's thats when its time to be receptive. Think of it this way- you are a remote control car, and the Midwayers have the remote control, let them steer u in the direction they want and try not to analyse things too much because you'll only confuse yourself and you won't accomplish the mission. The subliminal messages sent to you will surface, then you will instinctively know what they mean and what they need from you. Most times i don't realise what i've done until the end result and when i think back about things i start to realise that certain things that happened was really out of my control, but was controlled by other forces. By being receptive things really do just happen. Thats the trick, don't force the issue, let it happen by listening to those thoughts in your head.
It takes time to get used to this phenomenon and trully see what the big picture/plan is for humanity , its taken me 16 years hehee...i've learned a lot, but there's much much more to learn.
Best wishes...Don.
camillen
New Friend

Post by camillen »

Hi im Swedish girl new here I see 11:11 all the time and yesterday my parkingticket was 11:11 i just laught to myself and giggled. :kiss: :loves

Now suddenly i started to se 1234, and 1122 in diffrent mixex. Like 21:34 , 12:34 etc.

I got at text exactly from 11.11 from a guy i like what could that mean that he is right or not :love

Looottts of love to u all lightbeeings
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Camillen,

Welcome. Last night I woke from a deep sleep, and it was 3:33am. I laughed and said hi to Mathew. Then I awoke again at 4:44 and complained that I was not getting enough sleep. LOL.
camillen wrote:Now suddenly i started to se 1234, and 1122 in diffrent mixex. Like 21:34 , 12:34 etc.
That means you are making progress. Going in the right direction, etc.

love,
Geoff
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

And today I got 11:11am and 12:34pm. That is a pretty concerted effort, I am thinking. LOL.

love,
Geoff