11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Veera
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Post by Veera »

Thank you for welcoming me Sandy :-)

Indeed I hadn't heard about Midwayers per se but read about them now and it all makes sense to me. I had asked some years ago for a sign to understand/believe that life makes sense and that it's meaningful (not just mine - but the entire universe). It was some time after that, that I started getting the numbers.

I had thought that - at least one reason the numbers are happening is for me to trust my true calling in this life, trust my intuition about energy and how everything is connected, and trust that my revelations about life (lots of them in the last 4-5 years) are important - and that I need to share them. I think they're the sort of revelations that would help people in darkness/unhappiness to open their eyes and hearts to the light and the bigger picture (which is not dark at all).

I've had a yearning to write most of my life and always wrote a diary of sorts. I started writing and gathering the revelations in 2007 (while maintaining my corporate job, which is not my calling ;-). All the text is in the unedited raw form and - well, there're some hesitation/uncertainty about how to get to the next phase.

While I lived in NYC (for 12.5 years) I had incredible energy around me and meditated daily in the subway during my 50 minute-trip to work - all kinds of powerful, synchronicitous, loving things were happening to strengthen my trust. I recently moved to Scandinavia and - for a while it seems - the energy has gotten much weaker.

I'm slowly but surely :-) getting back to the right people and things - and moving towards writing. And - again, I want to say that reading about you all gives me a whole lot of new energy and belief: I'm on the right track! :-)

So thank you all! :-)
Wanted to share a bit of my story here.
Peace and love :-)
Veera
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Veera,
Thanks for sharing a bit of your life with us. From your words it is obvious you are surrounded by celestial guidance and I suspect your words/work would be a benefit to those in need of light. I'm glad you've joined this friendly little group! :sunny:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Veera
New Friend

Post by Veera »

Hi all,

Question: What's the difference between a Midwayer, a Guide and my own guardian angel? How do they work together?

Best,
Veera
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Dear Veera,

Midwayers are born here and permanent residents of the planet. Angels (Seraphim) are transient. Guides or Teachers are usually represented by Midwayers -- residents of the Mansion Worlds -- but Midwayers can be Teachers, too.

Midwayers share our space and are close in time. They are related to us.

Seraphim share our space, are more distant in time, and are not related to us.

Guides and Teachers (mostly former humans) don't share our space, are far, far away in time, and most likely from distant worlds.

Cheers...
:mrgreen:
George
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Intent is ALL that counts
ofek
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by ofek »

George wrote:Dear Veera,

Midwayers are born here and permanent residents of the planet. Angels (Seraphim) are transient. Guides or Teachers are usually represented by Midwayers -- residents of the Mansion Worlds -- but Midwayers can be Teachers, too.

Midwayers share our space and are close in time. They are related to us.

Seraphim share our space, are more distant in time, and are not related to us.

Guides and Teachers (mostly former humans) don't share our space, are far, far away in time, and most likely from distant worlds.

Cheers...
:mrgreen:
That is soo interesting George
Can you expand more on this?
LIke what do you mean that the Midawyers are related to us and the Seraphim arent?
and what do you mean In "our space" and "far away in time"?
peace and love,
Ofek
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Hi there Ofek,

Going out from the point of view that you and I are distantly related, so are we related to the Midwayers. They are very much human, but with a difference -- see below.

Seraphim are the offspring of the local universe Mother Spirit -- Nebadonia -- the most prolific Creator.

Illawarra District, Australia, December 12, 2009.
Midwayer Chief Bzutu (ABC-22).
Subject: “Midwayer Origin” – Part One.

Received by George Barnard.

Bzutu: “It’s good to make eye contact with a friend. True friendship can, at times, be so much more than love in the sense that it assumes both-ways reliability, acceptance, and a deep understanding of the other’s personality and motivation. Friendship understands success and failure, mood swings and elation, in what might even be a common struggle, and so we are in deep, I’d say.

“We are considering this day the ancestry of the Midwayers, the Primary Midwayers first of all. Their parents were those 100 who elected to put their future fusion with their Thought Adjusters on hold, and who were brought to this earth some 500.000 years ago to serve the then appointed– later vanquished -- Planetary Prince, Caligastia. They were super-human, pre-Nodite, one might suggest, but before they gave birth to the tall, long-lived Nodite races, their spiritual liaisons produced the, to most of you, invisible Primary Midwayers.

“Even though the pre-Nodite parents were hardly similar in appearance, the Primary Midwayers would be difficult for us of the Secondary Group to tell apart . . . if we were to somehow manage to disengage our ability of personality recognition. Contrary to this, we, the Secondary Midwayers have virtually identical parents, all immediate relatives, and yet we represent all the races of that time – the Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Indigo, as well as the Adamite, and the already then established Mediterranean blended race.

“This alone should help you understand that we, all Midwayers on this earth, have three parents, not two, and as was the rule even then, our names, but our more-easily-to-communicate name-codes, are indicative of us having three parents – ABC-1, ABC-2, ABC-3, and so on, DEF-1, DEF-2, etcetera for the Secondary Midwayers This is what identifies us. I am ABC-22, the 22nd offspring of father A, of mother B, and of a Daughter of Mother Spirit C. This really is not all that foreign to what has been happening since the start of the Correcting Time, when the likes of our Dr. Mendoza can safely enhance the potential of a tiny human fetus in danger of developing a debilitating, genetically-passed-on handicap.

“Shall we now conclude this session later?”

George: “Suits me. I’m rather hungry. Thank you.”

Illawarra District, Australia, December 12, 2009.
Midwayer Chief Bzutu (ABC-22).
Subject: “Midwayer Origin” – Part Two.

Received by George Barnard.

Bzutu: “A mere snack, and my human loudspeaker gains the energy to recommence. We, Secondary Midwayers, share your space, this world, our world. We live in a different timeslot, a different frame or reality of time, however, and the differential allows us to project ourselves right through your brick walls without us hurting ourselves, or slip through a spider’s web without disturbing it, or the spider. Our reality of time is flexible, against yours being, let us call it, of a linear reality, and so your spider in ‘your now time’ will not notice if we moved right through him and his web ten seconds prior in our purposefully altered time. And I ask you to simply comprehend this without ever fully understanding this during your entire lifetime.

“Suffice to say that with such wide-ranging gifts of warping time, we also have a long list of what we may or must do, and what we may not, or must not do, as I referred to many times before. Indeed there were countless teachers willing to educate us, but most were as confused or misinformed as we were. Thirty-seven thousands years ago at the time of our birth, the Lucifer rebellion had been in full swing for more than 200.000 years. Spiritual energy, and creative possibilities were not like they were during the time of Prince Caligastia’s earlier most excellent leadership, for the Prince had long ago adopted the Luciferian manifesto.

“This then explains our immediate ancestry: Adam and Eve were incarnated on this world, and their eldest son, Adamson married the last of the pure-line Nodite females, Ratta, and both being long-lived and superhuman, they had 67 children, among which 16 – 8 male, 8 female – at times became invisible. To these 16, ‘spiritual adjustments’ had been made. They were also superhuman, and they all had very similar family traits and appearances. It is from these 16, long-lived and superhuman -- 8 couples in fact -- that 1984 Secondary Midwayers were born – 248 offspring to each couple, and so, in fact, I have a total of 247 brothers and sisters.

“This now is where the vast difference between us and the Primary Midwayers exists: Whereas the Primary Midwayers are a uniform group, born of distinctly different parents, your Secondary Midwayers, all born of Adamson and Ratta’s children, are of widely varied types within each of the families. We have widely varying looks, colors, characters, personalities if you like, abilities, pet interests, hobbies, associations. It need be suggested that we were surely ‘made to order’ to serve the different races of that time, we did and still do, and beyond me telling you, this is also the clearest indication that our extremely short gestation period was influenced by what is essentially a third, purely spiritual, parent.

“To finally answer the question posed: We Midwayers outlived our great-grandparents, Adam and Eve, we outlived our grandparents, Adamson and Ratta, we outlived each of our immediate parents – those who would occasionally become invisible – but until then, we protected our superhuman ancestors from all dangers. After they were all gone, we were kind of lost, we were poorly educated, all lines of communication with higher spheres were compromised. We were orphaned, and one might suggest we could neither thrive, nor die.

“I trust this satisfies the enquirer, a friend forever.”

George: “Thank you Chief.”
ofek
Family

Post by ofek »

Wow! SOO interesting
But what does Bzutu mean when he said "allows us to project ourselves right through your brick walls without us hurting ourselves"? How can they get hurt?
And according to religion Adam and Eve were normal humans just like me and you but Bzutu is one of their many great grandchildren so what does that make Adam and Eve?
I am sorry for asking so many questions, I have many more questions but asking too many questions will just be annoying
Thank you so much
Peace and love,
Ofek
"Your imperfection is what makes you perfect the way you are"
Learning from our imperfections is what we should strive for
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Ofek. A lot of the answers to your questions are in the Urantia Book. You can read it online and do a search on topics and I am sure you, like many of us will get lost in this book. It is so fascinating. Here is a link to the book and an index if you will of all the individual paper topics of the book.

http://www.urantia.org/en/urantia-book- ... les-papers
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ofek,
You wrote:
But what does Bzutu mean when he said "allows us to project ourselves right through your brick walls without us hurting ourselves"? How can they get hurt?
I think Bzutu in this instance was simply comparing Midwayers to humans. A human trying to do the same thing, unlike Harry Potter, in most instances would get hurt trying to project themselves through a brick wall. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
NorthernClassic
New Friend

Post by NorthernClassic »

Hello Everyone,
I'm new here and been trying to find the significance of seeing 08s all the time, especially 12:08 or 108. My partner says 08 is a love number but since learning of Midwayers, I'm wondering if there is more to it? I've been seeing 11:11 prompts since the late 80s, the frequency dropped in the early 2000s but have been on the increase lately. Hope someone can enlighten me about the 08s. Thanks, Love /S
You can judge a nation's values by the way it treats its livestock. 'Mahatma Gandhi'
In the long view, no nation is healthier than its Children, nor more prosperous than its Farmers. 'Harry S. Truman'
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear NorthernClassic,

Welcome to our board.

While some times numbers have a significance, because they can refer to the name of a midwayer, or be something like a "progressive sequence" etc, other times the number may just be special to you. You can find some stuff on numbers that Doreen Virtue put together, here: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4

but she does not have two digit numbers there. If George or Sandy saw 08, they would know it was MNO8, also called Dr Mendosa. He heads up a very large group of healers.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
peacockplume

Post by peacockplume »

Dear NorthernClassic

Welcome to the mb....I hope you are enjoying seeing your numbers back..

blessings PP
Daily Affirmation:
I am alive to beauty, to laughter, to wonders within and without.
I am free to live and to enjoy life.
I accept divine presence as the fulfillment of my needs.
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear pp,

Great to see you around again.

love,
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi NorthernClassic,

Yes, my first thoughts when you said you saw 08's was that Dr. Mendoza was prompting you. He sometimes prompts George and I here if we need to pay closer attention to our diet and health issues and sometimes when there is a strong need for healing in our 11:11 community and elsewhere. He's very quick and rarely stays in one place long, spending the bulk of his time healing humans over the globe. If a person has a health need they can ask for the good Dr. to come have a look.

It's nice to have you on board NorthernClassic! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
NorthernClassic
New Friend

Post by NorthernClassic »

Thank you, Geoff, PP and Sandy for the warm welcomes. I had wondered if the prompts could be from the Dr. after reading the search for 11:11, or if there was another with the 08 designation. I have been a TM meditator for 14 years, the last 5 of which have been rather 'lapsed' or sporadic. As a woman farming alone during the week, my days seem too filled, but I am trying to make the time to meditate regularly again, to make room for ...... ? - endless exciting possibilities! My first great odyssey into other dimensions (for lack of a better term) was for the 8 years leading up to my first Saturn return. Now I find myself being plunged back into it 8 years before my next Saturn return. :D My hope is to learn lots here and find guidance. Thank you again, Love /S
You can judge a nation's values by the way it treats its livestock. 'Mahatma Gandhi'
In the long view, no nation is healthier than its Children, nor more prosperous than its Farmers. 'Harry S. Truman'
Shield
Family

Post by Shield »

Hi and welcome. Thanks for posting the quotes from Ghandi and Truman. I believe both are very true and wish every one could recognize the wisdom in the quotes.

Just as I was going to log in and reply I noticed the time was 12:22 pm on 12/22/10.
EST. I had to smile about that. :hithere
:bana:
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

I just love those "2's"!!!!

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello again S, It is good to see your smiling face! What a lovely photo! :D
My hope is to learn lots here and find guidance.
I/we look forward to learning from your experiences too. .. Share and share alike you know. ;) :D
Love,
Sandy
celestia_saturnine
New Friend

Post by celestia_saturnine »

Hello to all!

For years now I would get the sudden urge to look at the clock and it would be 11:14. 11:14 seems to be my prompt. I always thought it strange but didn't think anything of it until a friend mentioned this site. I almost did not post, at all, b/c i did not find any references to 11:14. But the first thread i read on this site was "11:11 and other numbers", I was looking to see if 11:14 was mentioned but it wasn't. So as i was about to exit the thread, I noticed it was posted on Nov 14: 1114. That was when I realized it was too much of a coincidence. I would appreciate some perspective.

Light and Love,

~Celestia
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

celestia_saturnine wrote: So as i was about to exit the thread, I noticed it was posted on Nov 14: 1114. That was when I realized it was too much of a coincidence. I would appreciate some perspective.

Light and Love,

~Celestia
Dear Celestia,

Welcome. Yes, its very hard to explain to people that many/most numbers have no INNATE meaning. The issue is that you see it repeatedly, beyond chance. That's the point, not the precise number you see. Many of us see common numbers, but that generally only starts to happen once you reach a second stage in this process. The first step is realising YOU aren't the cause of this, its something else. Then, generally the flood gates open. You will see a discussion of this progress on this thread: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=4

The reason there is a progression, is again proof that someone intelligent is behind it. There would not be much point in bombarding you with a host of numbers, if you have not got to first base. So they focus on one number typically. Which number is a function of your own memory patterns, and something starts to stick, you recognise a pattern, and then they are off with something they can work on.

love,
Geoff
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi celestia :hithere i get x14 too

welcome to the message board, hope you find what you're looking for :loves

i just got a 11:02 with the date 1/2/2011 underneath
really cool :D good feelings : )
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Greetings all to all... :kiss:

I have just today gotten back on line after moving house... :duh Its such a huge process...so unsettling...I was wondering...My elderly mum and I have moved into the numbers 1/1 that is apartment 1 number 1...when I saw 11 on the letter box I became very excited, its a very old art deco apartment and the energy is great, 15 foot ceilings polished floors...right in the heart of Sydney. Life seems to of slowed down now all the little things like phone...power...gas...internet...changing address with a myriad of organizations has been completed...I cant help but feel this change is the actual beginning of a whole new cycle...very exciting :bana:

Great to be back on line... In Love and Light

Anne (light1)
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav
luvinlife
Family

Post by luvinlife »

Anne! No such thing as coincidence.....

Love, Clare
"Wheresoever you go, go with all your heart." - Confucius
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Anne,
You and Geoff seem to have been going through a move at the same time...There are so many little things to remember and do and change. but your new place sounds wonderful! Just the place for you I think. With the 11 and the good vibes you feel from the energies around you, I bet you and your mom will be comfortable and do well in your new home. :sunflower: :D
Love,
Sandy
Light1
Family

Post by Light1 »

Hello... :kiss:

Thanks Clair and Sandy...yep hectic its been over the past two weeks, Clair you say "there are no coinsidences" well right through our big move the flood disaster was playing out in Australia...Calls were coming in constantly from loved ones up in Queensland...here I was trying to pack...carry...direct mum so she did not hurt herself and the whole time family were calling to update me on thier safety and so on...man was I stressed...part of me wanted to go back to be there but the airports were closed yet at the same time I was in the middle of a house move :shock:

Sometimes I wish I was not an empath!!! My sensitivity really can be a yoke at times...I felt so powerless...to top it off I was speaking to my Mayan and Aboriginal Elders and they were speaking of the earth cleansing herself and realigning the earth grids...man my higher self was in total agreeance yet my little mortal self was afraid for everyone. Its such a duality. Having certain wisdom yet still being a mere mortal. The new place feels calm...very breezy and spacious. The 11 influence seems to be a calming influence, I am in numerology an 11 so even if others think I am out there, for me it gives a feeling of newness, freshness a new beginning. :bana:

In Love and Light

Anne (light1) :loves
There comes a time when the pain of continuing exceeds the pain of stopping. At that moment a threshold is crossed. Once that realization has emerged you can either honor it or ignore it. What has become known cannot become unknown again...Gary Zukav