11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
jemcdlv
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: 11:11 - more questions about number sequences

Post by jemcdlv »

I've been seeing 55 a LOT, 333, 444, 555. I see these now much more than I see 11:11. Ever since I found out what the 11:11 means, I've been seeing it much less. Now I just see these other numbers all the time, 222 also.
Jan, an Indigo Adult
Jaroslav
New Friend

Post by Jaroslav »

happyrain wrote:still getting the :03's- this morning i had a dream- i forget what it was all about... i remember asking something like how many? he answered 7- then the number 7 repeated itself and i heard a very loud, "Eric" which woke me up- i rolled over to look at the alarm clock- it was 7:27am i went back to sleep and woke up at 9:39 heh
I am differing bettween the false and true prompt. With an expectation of incoming one is possible to see own mind genereted synchronicity, typically when I am thinking on it . I can saw the inaccuracy +-few minutes.

When I am doing my job or concentreted to something else and this prompt coming unexpectedly, this is true prompt. No matter, if the clock shows the correct local time. And I have different feelings about it, inside me is coming something as "tick" saying me "Hello, greeting you." :)
Let Love flows through us freely a unlimitedly
jemcdlv
New Friend

Post by jemcdlv »

Hi Jaroslav! I agree with you about the prompts. The unexpected ones always felt like someone "tapped me on the shoulder" and made me look, no matter what I was doing. That's what made me realize there was something very unusual going on, especially when it happened every day and, lately, several times a day. It's one thing if you look for it but a totally different thing when it 'looks' for you! By the way, my grandparents on my mother's side came from Bratislava and Slanitza (I think I spelled that right)! :hithere
Jan, an Indigo Adult
Jaroslav
New Friend

Post by Jaroslav »

Hi, jemcdlv, your writing style sounds me nice. My brother-in-law sometime jokely says, that all people ("all" means Czech and Slovak ) know each other at least over three persons. I visited Bratislava shortly for few times, it were the pretty times. :hithere
Let Love flows through us freely a unlimitedly
jemcdlv
New Friend

Post by jemcdlv »

Hi Jaroslav! Your brother is probably right! My grandmother's name was Katarina Drobniak and my grandfather was Vincent Noczsko which he changed to Nosko after coming to the US. I love the way you write also! You're definitely one of the Lightkeepers like I am, getting the time prompts unexpectly. Who knows, we may even be related!! I've always wanted to visit there. My sister and her husband were there a couple of years ago in Prague and Bratislava. I'm so glad you found this site! Take care, my friend!
Jan, an Indigo Adult
dtw331
Busy Bee

Post by dtw331 »

does anybody know the significance of 81, 18 (or variants) or 1090, 119, 911? just curious...as I have been seeing these more lately but not quite enough to realize if it is significant or not.
dtw331
Busy Bee

Post by dtw331 »

jemcdlv wrote:I've been seeing 55 a LOT, 333, 444, 555. I see these now much more than I see 11:11. Ever since I found out what the 11:11 means, I've been seeing it much less. Now I just see these other numbers all the time, 222 also.
i actually rarely see 11:11... I see combinations of 1's and 2's, 3's, 4's, etc. been seeing 117 frequently too.

anybody else here Dutch?
kernal312
New Friend

Post by kernal312 »

I need someones help. Last night was the first time I've ever heard of this 11:11 stuff. For the last 2-4 years I've seen the number 1111 along with 911 multiple times weekly and often multiple times daily. My family started thinking I was a little whacked when talking to them about it. I started to get a little freaked out when I found some things on the web about the book of Urantia, and how much it is identical to my way of thinking. The crazy part is that I'm not religious and only believe in Karma. After that, a little more web research starting turning stuff up about the numbers 312 and 222 associated with all of this. Being born 3-12 at 2:22 AM I really got weirded out. Like I said before, I'm not religious, so I dont need any "holy roller" comments, but would like to know if anyone has any intelligent thoughts on what these numbers mean.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

Dear Kernal.

Welcome to our site. These numbers get to anyone, no matter whether they have some beliefs, nothing, or even if they are atheistic. Frankly angelic beings smile on us no matter how silly we are.

The place to start is in the first forum - FAQS.

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i'm not sure i understand what you mean by holy roller comments... personal insight is jut that- be it from the heart- need you label it anything more?
...beliefs- much like us, are always changing. some- we cling to with fervor while others are tossed aside or shaped forming new understanding.
it's best to keep ourselves open with one another regarding the 11:11 phenomena or be cast off- labeled... "whacked" ...not that it really matters- but for the sake of growth amongst the community- wouldn't you want an open ear? an approachable heart or lending hand...?

welcome. this forum is just the place! here- we can share our experience and grow as a collective.
to answer your question... i don't know for sure what the numbers mean because i believe there is more than just one meaning.
i believe it's a calling. do you feel there is more to life than what you're experiencing now? there is more... you are more and to me, these numbers help bring about a deeper sense of spirituality within the individual so as to accelerate progress... increase compassion... understanding... revealing, finally- who or what we truly are.

i also believe with many things the FAQs list- such as- "you are fair in your handling..." "you are receptive..."(i also heard 11:11 has something to do with our DNA) if we truly want help- well... "you get what you ask for." you can be spiritual without associating yourself to any one religion. it's about heart. there are teachers, behind the scenes- guiding us... but- this isn't about waking up for them- it's about waking up for you- to awaken the teacher within yourself! you have your best interest at heart and i think these numbers are also saying- live life the way you see fit.

there's so much! (meditate. be aware of your thoughts... do you like dreams? get into it! :D)
i could tell you, when i see 11:11- it means "hey you. go play outside and be in the sun" the only way you'll ever know is to truly start looking within yourself... pray- maybe you don't believe in prayer- but ask yourself- "what is prayer really anyways?"--- "why do people pray?"
your happiness is of the utmost importance and i wish you the best in your journey. may you find what it is you are looking for and may it bring peace and comfort.

i think it's cool that you were born at 2:22 and think there is much waiting for you

:loves
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Macker
Busy Bee

Post by Macker »

Hiya kernal , yeah as Geoff said ... you dont have to be religious for this to happen to you , i dont believe anything till i see it happen with my own eyes .
These 11:11 prompts have a deep meaning ... what the answer is only time will tell , well thats what i'm thinking .
But the thing is ... when people see the 11:11 prompt , they search for the meaning of it ... it always leads them to this site were most of the answers are in the FAQ ( as stated above ) but not every answer you want to know is in there for you .
i've only been on these forums a couple of months and i've found them really helpfull , so i hope you stay around and find the answers you need :mrgreen:

Take care Dave .
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

kernal312 wrote:I need someones help. Last night was the first time I've ever heard of this 11:11 stuff. For the last 2-4 years I've seen the number 1111 along with 911 multiple times weekly and often multiple times daily. My family started thinking I was a little whacked when talking to them about it. I started to get a little freaked out when I found some things on the web about the book of Urantia, and how much it is identical to my way of thinking. The crazy part is that I'm not religious and only believe in Karma. After that, a little more web research starting turning stuff up about the numbers 312 and 222 associated with all of this. Being born 3-12 at 2:22 AM I really got weirded out. Like I said before, I'm not religious, so I dont need any "holy roller" comments, but would like to know if anyone has any intelligent thoughts on what these numbers mean.

:sorry:

No intelligence here. :P :|
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Judy
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by Judy »

Hey kernal312 ,

The FAQ's here pretty much answer it all but there is nothing wrong in looking beyond that and finding other applications to our number prompts. I love the fact that 1,111 loyal midwayers were given the job of getting our attention via the prompts. It thrills me and thrills me even more when I see a new person finally paying attention to them enough to actually investigate the phenomenon.

As to the "Holy roller" stuff, well, it bothers me when anyone says anything negative on someone else's current belief system, no matter what that system might be. Beliefs change as understanding grows. There are some here on the board that would have once been labeled with that term. They understand now that it was all a stepping stone to greater understandings. Personal spiritual growth takes a different course with each individual. It is the choice to keep seeking that counts.

Many people use various number systems for these prompts, and since the Angels and Midwayers are so brilliant they seem to go along with the game. Anything to get and keep our attention. Numbers, mathematics, are the Angels thing anyway. I am sure that they have fun too with whatever process or method we apply to these prompts. I know my Angels do anyway and the midwayers as well.

Don't know if this is in anyway helpful. I am glad you found us. We are a fun, varied, and interesting group I think.
Love
Judy....M.
If the faith of the Most High has entered your heart, then shall you abide free from fear throughout all the days of your life. (The Urantia Book, p. 1443, par. 5)
Halo Radio
New Friend

Post by Halo Radio »

:bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana: :bana:
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Dear Halo radio,

Welcome.

I was frankly not sure of what this was about. I must be a bit stupid?

love,
Geoff
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

halo radio

hello you

lol :mrgreen:
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Halo Radio
New Friend

Post by Halo Radio »

Hello, it pops up everywhere. May know what it is. The number sequence is 11-22-33, but read
it from below and up. and look at it as symbolism refering to something. Same things as messages
from songs and videos, words or pictures landing on someone at the right time,
if you know what I mean.

Rising signs, who placed that song on youtube with that logo and lasting 11:11 seconds.
Listen to the words in the song. There are no accidents. The answer is Monad, the Monad
is doing it, persephone. :)
Halo Radio
New Friend

Post by Halo Radio »

Just adding another snapshot.
NikkiDOll0812
New Friend

Post by NikkiDOll0812 »

I saw 11:11 in the morning and nighttime yesterday? What was trying to be said to me?
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Hi

was probably the message.
Vlad
New Friend

Post by Vlad »

Hi friends
At first I would like introduce myself, because my mom taught me that being polite is very important :) My name is Vlad and im from the czech republic, central europe. Just before than I start tell I should appologize for my english which isnt well, but I hope that I advance my abilities. Me just like you I see everywhere and everyday numbers 33 22. It begins when I wake up for example at 7:22 or 11:33 often I can see at numberplates or I can hear these numbers in TV or in radio. Or when I open magazine, book newspapers. In short talk these numbers follows me. But that isnt all. Once upon time I saw Germanic runes in the sky. Really I promise. I saw rune Sowulo (sun) which is the most positive rune and Hagalaz it means storm. Hagalaz predict „storm“ which will come suddenly it is out of human control. Both of the runes I saw for a several times . but The prophecy meanwhile didnt realize. I dont know why i see these things. What I know sure, is that something will happen. But I dont know what and how get ready for that. Please help me. If someone already wrote about it so Im sorry but it would take a long time when I should translate all forum. Im sorry. Thank you. Yours sincerely Vlad
Geoff
Site Admin

Post by Geoff »

Hi Vlad,

Welcome. I have removed your email address. Folks can private message you if they want to contact you. Posting emails on these sort of public boards just gets you spam.

love,
Geoff
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Vlad,

Welcome to the forums and it is nice to meet you. :hithere

I wish I could answer your question and help you get ready for what is ahead but I'm afraid I do not know. The future is still an unwritten book for all of us. I think the best way to prepare for the future, though, is to make the present time as happy and beneficial as possible. How do we do that? Well, many of us ask that same question and the answers will be varied, but in my opinion, a good way to begin is to simply learn to know yourself and understand why you think and act in a particular way. In time this helps develop appreciation even love for yourself. I know this sounds strangely simple but it is amazing the number of people who truly do not find anything to like about themselves (myself included at times) Learn what makes you who you are, enjoying your fabulous qualities and allowing the good within to color what you see in the world around you. This appreciation will grow as you observe the beauty within those you meet. In doing this simple thing you open the door for wonderous God derived "qualities" to manifest in your life.

I must say too that some form of meditation helps this process as meditation in itself is an opening yourself to the flow of the Universe, the Great Source of all, God.
As humans we tend to complicate every issue and often try to fit every experience into little boxes of understanding. But if we can refrain from this and allow the flow of God to move our lives, to teach us, to direct us then we will be amazed at the many wonderous directions and possibilities that open up for us. Our paths as people who see the number 1111 and as children of God know no limits except those we put on ourselves.

It begins gently and simply with the numbers you are seeing as they are a hello, a beckoning from our angelic celestial siblings encouraging you to find your spiritual feet. As you do, the world will be better for it and the future no longer something to fear but rather something to embrace as each day arrives.

God bless you,
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Vlad
New Friend

Post by Vlad »

Sandy wrote:Hello Vlad,

Welcome to the forums and it is nice to meet you. :hithere

I wish I could answer your question and help you get ready for what is ahead but I'm afraid I do not know. The future is still an unwritten book for all of us. I think the best way to prepare for the future, though, is to make the present time as happy and beneficial as possible. How do we do that? Well, many of us ask that same question and the answers will be varied, but in my opinion, a good way to begin is to simply learn to know yourself and understand why you think and act in a particular way. In time this helps develop appreciation even love for yourself. I know this sounds strangely simple but it is amazing the number of people who truly do not find anything to like about themselves (myself included at times) Learn what makes you who you are, enjoying your fabulous qualities and allowing the good within to color what you see in the world around you. This appreciation will grow as you observe the beauty within those you meet. In doing this simple thing you open the door for wonderous God derived "qualities" to manifest in your life.

I must say too that some form of meditation helps this process as meditation in itself is an opening yourself to the flow of the Universe, the Great Source of all, God.
As humans we tend to complicate every issue and often try to fit every experience into little boxes of understanding. But if we can refrain from this and allow the flow of God to move our lives, to teach us, to direct us then we will be amazed at the many wonderous directions and possibilities that open up for us. Our paths as people who see the number 1111 and as children of God know no limits except those we put on ourselves.

It begins gently and simply with the numbers you are seeing as they are a hello, a beckoning from our angelic celestial siblings encouraging you to find your spiritual feet. As you do, the world will be better for it and the future no longer something to fear but rather something to embrace as each day arrives.

God bless you,
Love,
Sandy
Good day Sandy !
Im very thankful to you for your help and kind words. I thought about what you said and maybe you were right when you talked about enjoying my qualities. My friend had told me it already. I have try know myself. Even I study my dreams which are very strange lately. But sometimes I am confused of these numbers, runes and dreams. I feel as if someone would say to me something. For example that runes. When the rune will appear again in the sky I take a photo and send to you. It is just paranormal ! And sometimes I feel that everything around me miss the point. Maybe just I think about it so much and Im overload of it. I dont know. And how can I let the God move to my life ? Meditation ?
Vlad
New Friend

Post by Vlad »

Geoff wrote:Hi Vlad,

Welcome. I have removed your email address. Folks can private message you if they want to contact you. Posting emails on these sort of public boards just gets you spam.

love,
Geoff
Good day,

I understand and thank you. Have a nice day :-)

Vlad