My 1111 experience

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Sly
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My 1111 experience

Post by Sly »

Hi I want to introduce myself my name is Sylvia and I have been seeing 11:11 for several years now. Today I had the craziest experience just an hour ago....I logged onto my tumblr page. I wanted to look at my page, and for the hell of it, scrolled down to my page visit counter, and knowing i was over 10,000 views, thought to myself it'd be funny if the counter was at 11,111. and so it was.....and i am still having a heaviness inside my body, like in my chest, just an awakening that I'm at the right place at the right time...and It sent chills through my entire body. I truly believe there is more to this than mere coincidence. I'm glad I can share my stories with others that truly understand. I'm not sure what it all means yet, but I feel like i am here for a purpose...for a positive change in others' lives.
CityLight
Old Friend

Re: My 1111 experience

Post by CityLight »

Welcome Slyvia :hithere ,
You have definitely come to the right place. On here you may just find a person that is going through what you are experiencing at this time and what you may soon go through, that is if you choose to let go, and fall into it. Please feel free to open up here, there are not many places where such things can be discussed with such love.
Thank you for getting involved! :D

Love, Daron
I was a seed once planted long ago, nurtured and showered with the Love of others. I now sprout to feed those who gave that Love...and return the favor, tenfold.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Sylvia,
It is nice to meet you! That was an amazing prompt, especially since you sort of had an intuited knowing that it would be there for you...against great odds. I am glad you have found your way to this little website on the internet. Big Welcome! :hithere
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
New Friend

Post by 3721 »

Hey Sylvia,
You will find here many theories why we see these prompts and who are sending them. You definetly have a great purpose. That is awekening. These numbers you see, they are mostly a wake up call, desire to have higher understaning or so I haven understood it.
I am new here myself but welcome to the forum ! :)