10:10

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

10:10

Post by 3721 »

Hi, I am new to this forum.
I guess curiosity brought me here. I have seen quite unexplainable happenings in my life. From childhood I have been trusting science in everything. It explains much, and very well, but not all. Religion on the other hand tries to explain all. Yet, those explanations are simple and with little or no details. So I remain neutral to theists and atheists. When anyone asks who I am from those two, then Im neither of them, for now anyway.
I have been trying to find whats going on. I have found many beliefs, many people thinking that they are the ones that are right. I have been trying to see the bigger picture here, trying to find some truth in it. But thats not so easy. I too have seen numbers like : 3:33, 4:44, 10:10, 11:11. But what has been bothering me many years is my birthday. Its 10:10 pm, 10th day of the 10th month. For some time I thought its just a rare day do be born. Then again, some have told me that it might means something. My life has not been easy but I get always out of all those hopless situations. I have put my life in danger for more than one time, yet somehow I have come out of those situations without a scratch. Can anyone help me with that ? Do you have any suggestions what it means?
Thank you for reading this :).
jack6251
Family

Re: 10:10

Post by jack6251 »

Hello 3721 :hithere

Nice name, is it a chord progression in music? That's where the 6251 in my name comes from :)

Nobody will push science or religion on you here, just information for you to consider and absorb, or not, everyone is friendly and won't badger you into anything at all. From my time here I can see not everyone sings from the same hymn sheet, but there is harmony from the members and I've been given a lot to chew on during my time here that I never otherwise would have considered. I hope you're able to take some steps towards some answers yourself too!

You have a really interesting birthday there, very rare I'd have thought. I guess of sorts you're a manifestation of the number sequence itself, maybe you and your numbers mean some signifcance for other's too in some way, would be nice.

I can share with you something about myself with coming from events where others haven't been so lucky. I was once involved in a big car accident as a passanger. The driver smashed his head into the windscreen and the car was crushed in many places, but I didn't have one scratch on me and people who ran over to help thought I was actually a passer by since I was so untouched lol. My friend driving had a long stay in hospital and was cut to pieces in comparison. I've had a few other things like that too so can relate to where you're coming from.

Welcome to the forum anyway, look forward to reading about your numbers :)

Jack :pig:
New Friend

Post by 3721 »

jack6251 wrote:Hello 3721 :hithere

Nice name, is it a chord progression in music? That's where the 6251 in my name comes from :)

Nobody will push science or religion on you here, just information for you to consider and absorb, or not, everyone is friendly and won't badger you into anything at all. From my time here I can see not everyone sings from the same hymn sheet, but there is harmony from the members and I've been given a lot to chew on during my time here that I never otherwise would have considered. I hope you're able to take some steps towards some answers yourself too!

You have a really interesting birthday there, very rare I'd have thought. I guess of sorts you're a manifestation of the number sequence itself, maybe you and your numbers mean some signifcance for other's too in some way, would be nice.

I can share with you something about myself with coming from events where others haven't been so lucky. I was once involved in a big car accident as a passanger. The driver smashed his head into the windscreen and the car was crushed in many places, but I didn't have one scratch on me and people who ran over to help thought I was actually a passer by since I was so untouched lol. My friend driving had a long stay in hospital and was cut to pieces in comparison. I've had a few other things like that too so can relate to where you're coming from.

Welcome to the forum anyway, look forward to reading about your numbers :)

Thank you for replying.
The username actually means numbers I consider significant. The numbers : 3, 7 and 21 have always looked special to me :D. And since this Forum is about numbers I guess it was appropriate to choose a name like that :D.
I once heard from TV : "Everything is possible if you want.", and when I looked the clock, it was 20:20. That was yesterday and I guess thats most interesting recent event with numbers.
I acutally once met a psychic who asked from me if me or my parents have great expectations about my life and He said that someone is greatly hoping something from me. When I said no it looked like he startled for a second and then he said something interesting. He said to me : "No, this is alien feeling.". That was quite weird, and even now I dont know what to think about it. I havent said that to many people really.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

3721 wrote: When I said no it looked like he startled for a second and then he said something interesting. He said to me : "No, this is alien feeling.".
That made me wonder what context he applied the word alien. Do you think he meant foreign, or maybe abstract, or do you think he literally meant alien (not of this earth stuff)? Pretty interesting either way!

New Friend

Post by 3721 »

jack6251 wrote:
3721 wrote: When I said no it looked like he startled for a second and then he said something interesting. He said to me : "No, this is alien feeling.".
That made me wonder what context he applied the word alien. Do you think he meant foreign, or maybe abstract, or do you think he literally meant alien (not of this earth stuff)? Pretty interesting either way!

Well, I actually translated it. English is not my mother tongue.
I think he meant alien as foreign or different. Im not really sure. It sounded to me very deciphered and I dont really know what he meant by that. He changed topic after saying that. I also noticed something really strange when writing that. When I wrote my first post it was 11:11 am in my time zone.
dragonfly1011
New Friend

Post by dragonfly1011 »

Hi 3721, :hithere
I read your post and I saw my self in it, all thout my family is religious I was allways asking for proof!!!
As kid, I was always wondering like " if this religion is the right one then why don't EVERYONE belive in it????
Then in 2000 I start seeing 11:11.It was driving me crazy!!! I didn't know what was it??? what it means??? Whay me???
I was asking around,but nobody knew anything !!
Ten years after I found out on internet that also other people see it too!! I was like "OH MY GOD "!!!!!!!!!!
This must be something!!! I never ask for this,I never heard anyone talking about that ,so IT CAN NOT BE A COINCIDENT!!!!!

Now I belive that we all belive in a same THING, but in adifferent way and we call it with different name! But we all BELIVE in somethig!!
I am also starting to think that maybe HE/SHE/IT is trying to put us TOGETHER .(I mean we- "11:11" are allover the world and from all differnt religions!)

love will save us!!! :loves
New Friend

Post by 3721 »

dragonfly1011 wrote:Hi 3721, :hithere
I read your post and I saw my self in it, all thout my family is religious I was allways asking for proof!!!
As kid, I was always wondering like " if this religion is the right one then why don't EVERYONE belive in it????
Then in 2000 I start seeing 11:11.It was driving me crazy!!! I didn't know what was it??? what it means??? Whay me???
I was asking around,but nobody knew anything !!
Ten years after I found out on internet that also other people see it too!! I was like "OH MY GOD "!!!!!!!!!!
This must be something!!! I never ask for this,I never heard anyone talking about that ,so IT CAN NOT BE A COINCIDENT!!!!!

Now I belive that we all belive in a same THING, but in adifferent way and we call it with different name! But we all BELIVE in somethig!!
I am also starting to think that maybe HE/SHE/IT is trying to put us TOGETHER .(I mean we- "11:11" are allover the world and from all differnt religions!)

love will save us!!! :loves
Hey :hithere , thanks for replying.
Well, we all have many questions, trying to find truth under all those lies. Some of us need proof or faith to know that we have really found it, others are okay with whatever that has label : "The one and only truth". At least that is what I belive.
I guess most of us cannot deny that thery is some higher power whatever we belive, especially 11:11 -ers. :D .
Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Welcome 3721 :hithere
jack6251 wrote:maybe you and your numbers mean some signifcance for other's too in some way, would be nice.
Cool birthday there , I was born at 3.33. but you really hit the jackpot with yours. You could also look at yours as four 1's and four 0's ... just my head going tick tick tick ...

I can relate to much of your post. I've escaped death on too many occaisions to count by a hairs breath from a little "whisper" in my
ear - too many stories to recount here on this welcome note to you though. I'm also usually "prompted" many times a day too.
3721 wrote:Some of us need proof or faith
"many roads/paths...."
3721 wrote:"The one and only truth".
....lead to Rome" ;)

Again welcome 3721 :hithere

Hey Jack if you read this, in what key, speed and what flavour ( Ionion, dorian, and mixolydian fit, or something else more exotic perhaps ? ) would you prefer your versitile chord progression to be decorated with ? I'll Jam on this later 8)

:loves

Shredder
New Friend

Post by 3721 »

Hey :hithere
Thanks for the reply Shredder.
Shredder wrote: Cool birthday there , I was born at 3.33. but you really hit the jackpot with yours.
3.33 Sound alot more interesting to me :D. If I am correct then 3 is cosidered a holy number by many people.
Shredder wrote:
"many roads/paths...."

....lead to Rome"
I forgot all about that saying :D. I guess you are right.
I dont know how belivable it sounds but one day for some reason I just searched the time from clock in google.
I got to random bible and quran texts. First time I did not thought much about it. But then I started getting texts that were related to what I thought, said or had done recently.
So sometimes I just started getting a feeling that I should search the current time from google. Once I thought how It would be like if the world and all religions would be united and what I could do to and the next time I felt like I should google current time, I found a text and it said : "If he would want to unite them, he would have done it already.". Or something like that. Im not really sure if this is even means something or I am just delusional or maybe I am pushing this message thing too far but It feels like it is a real thing.

I also started getting alot more 11:11 signs after coming to this forum. I notice more than 5 of them a day now. My first post was on 11:11 am. I kind of feel like I am crazy :D . Maybe I am.

Oh and have any of you seen a TV show and there is one episode that keeps repeating and you keep seeing it ? That has happened to me several times.

Anyway, thats for all the replies.
Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Hi :hithere

3721 wrote:I kind of feel like I am crazy . Maybe I am.

No you're not crazy. Relaxed perhaps ?
I started to think I was crazy from 7 :shock: but figured out at age 11 that I wasn't :D ...Twitchhh twitch Just kidding :P

3721 wrote:"If he would want to unite them, he would have done it already

I may be wrong but I have the feeling this may perhaps be in reference to the 12 scattered tribes of Isreal in the old testament
but what the quote actually refers to is not the point.
The point is is that you were pondering and were given an answer via "prompt" and were open to it ( way to go by the way 8) ) and by posting it may give us all
something to ponder - way to go again ;)
"Prompts" are usually tailor made for you. So your answer is meant for you ... however I have pondered "universal prompts ie like a messageboard"
and had my "own" prompts about that ;)

Shredder
New Friend

Post by 3721 »

Shredder wrote: No you're not crazy. Relaxed perhaps ?
I started to think I was crazy from 7 :shock: but figured out at age 11 that I wasn't :D ...Twitchhh twitch Just kidding :P

Haha. Actually crazy and weird is just different from most of the other people. Like many smart people in school people are calles as nerds and are considered "uncool".
But the truth is, they are the ones who get the best jobs or make the greatest achievments usually. Not that I care about money or fame, just something I have noticed haha :D . But again, thats just my opinion and I am open to criticism :D .
Shredder wrote: I may be wrong but I have the feeling this may perhaps be in reference to the 12 scattered tribes of Isreal in the old testament
but what the quote actually refers to is not the point.
The point is is that you were pondering and were given an answer via "prompt" and were open to it ( way to go by the way 8) ) and by posting it may give us all
something to ponder - way to go again ;)
"Prompts" are usually tailor made for you. So your answer is meant for you ... however I have pondered "universal prompts ie like a messageboard"
and had my "own" prompts about that ;)
Thanks I guess its a good way to get prompts :D. Today I woke up, looked at the time and it was 7:7. And I thought I should search it in google and see what I get.
What I found was this :"Ask and it will be given to you; seek and you will find; knock and the door will be opened to you.". About the knocking. KNOK I might need help to achieve that. I know that some people here have contacted their guide or the spirits in the middle, but Im not really sure how to do that or is that even a possibily for me.
Oh and before I got to sleep, I had a strange feeling in my forehead. Before that I felt really really bad and couldnt sleep, but suddenly i got this weird, yet good feeling between my two eyes and a bit higher from them. After that, I felt good and fell asleep easily.
This is getting stranger and stranger. Maybe you have few more answers than I do ?
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi 3721 :hithere

:D :alien: :eye: :cyclopsani: :bigsmurf: :)
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
New Friend

Post by 3721 »

.rain wrote:hi 3721 :hithere

:D :alien: :eye: :cyclopsani: :bigsmurf: :)
Hey :hithere.
I dont really understand what you mean with the smiles but I see there are 6 smiles and before posting this I had 6 posts. The second post also contained the word alien and your second smile is an alien :D. But I still dont get what you meant with them :D.
Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Hi :hithere
3721 wrote:About the knocking. I might need help to achieve that.

Its seems that you are already knocking and perhaps don't know it. You are recieving prompts are you not ? Try not to "force" the "door" open.
I would suggest that perhaps learning to meditate would be highly benificial for you if you are looking to achieve some sort of
midwayer "contact"/relationship.

3721 wrote:I had a strange feeling in my forehead. Before that I felt really really bad and couldnt sleep, but suddenly i got this weird, yet good feeling between my two eyes and a bit higher from them. After that, I felt good and fell asleep easily.

...as you like to google ( and who doesn't ;) ) ... type in " 3rd eye violet chakra " and have a little look around in the forums here ;)
3721 wrote:I know that some people here have contacted their guide or the spirits in the middle, but Im not really sure how to do that or is that even a possibily for me.
ALL things are possible ;)
For me these are things that I've been "doing" for quite a long time and in a way I
did it backwards ( another story ). In my case I couldn't give you some step by step guide as it took a lot of
researching, reading of and practising many many things ( starting before the internet existed ) for me to be where I'm at on my path. So nowdays
I'm not really super focused on the "mechanics" of how it goes but I rather now just "flow with it"
My path may not be nescessarily the same as yours, but as previously quoted ... all roads lead to Rome "

Perhaps Sandy could porovide you with some links that may suit your needs ? :finger:

Be loving,patient and aware and answers will "come" to you.

Shredder
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello 3721,

I apologize for being so tardy in saying hello and welcoming you to the board. Seems I've been having a bit of an "off color" week here... I suppose everybody has that from time to time, but I hope you are enjoying the good people who post here. I daresay, a friendlier bunch you would be hard pressed to find.

It is interesting to me you too speaking of 10:10 as recently we have had several others mentioning this number prompt. For me, as I said on another thread (somewhere) that it is a personal prompt for me and when I see I am reminded to send prayers, energy, love and healing to a lovely woman who is expecting her first child in August. It is sort of explained here on this thread... ( thread gone ) I had never been urged to do this before, ask someone to choose a number in this way, but it felt so right and so with your question in a very real way, you are also prompting me. :D

I might need help to achieve that. I know that some people here have contacted their guide or the spirits in the middle, but I’m not really sure how to do that or is that even a possibly for me.

I am not a meditation expert by any stretch of the imagination as I struggle sometimes with the problems that plague many of us when life pushes us into a pretzel shape at times. I have found that as I am aging (blaming this on age too LOL) it has become a little more difficult to focus... yet, I also believe that where there is a will there is a way and sometimes it is just a matter of allowing...forgetting all the complicated "rigamarow" and doing things your way...allowing life and even meditation to flow instead of holding on tight and directing every little aspect...

So with that said, a strong desire to communicate, tallied with daily spiritual exercise of some sort is essential. Meditation can take infinite forms and discovering what lights your inner fire and with excitement draws you back over and over like a child ready for an outing is the way to achieve spiritual progress. Some people prefer some type of guided meditation (this is helpful if you need work and practice in staying focused.) Others like a simple stillness where you use your breath, finding your center and allowing all thoughts to come to rest. (This generally happens in time with most meditation techniques when one is patient with themselves) Many people also have great success with journaling...what is desired is allowed to build slowly and painlessly as they begin journaling their own thoughts. In time, interesting bits outside of themselves often then can come through. This is how a brilliant channeler, Lytske, first began many years ago...with letters written to the Infinite Universe Source.
...and in thinking of writing, this reminds me that that creating and focusing on the "project to be" is a way of quieting your mind, focusing it on one thing. If you are familiar with creation as in music, art, even in invention and science, a very similar principle is at work, with channelling. Ideas and inspirations often times come through as your intention is narrowly focused on the desired result, allowing for input from within and without.
So it seems important to set your intentions ...ground yourself with the energies and vibrations about you...in other words feel that these energies are at peace within and without your own vibrations, the energies that you emit...ask for guidance and direction from beings with only the best of intentions for your welfare and then relax and allow, knowing you are safe while you explore and expand your inner site and senses.

Hmmm... I know what I have written is rather vague and broad...yet, it is truly is like what shredder said here...
I'm not really super focused on the "mechanics" of how it goes but I rather now just "flow with it"
My path may not be necessarily the same as yours, but as previously quoted ... all roads lead to Rome "

Be loving,patient and aware and answers will "come" to you.
It does seem as we pick a direction, a beginning, and then jump in while going with the flow... in our own time (what is always best for each of us)) the answers do come.

Anyway, I am glad that you have joined us 3721, a belated Welcome from this rather sleepy and aging lady this afternoon.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
New Friend

Post by 3721 »

Shredder wrote:Hi :hithere

ALL things are possible ;)
For me these are things that I've been "doing" for quite a long time and in a way I
did it backwards ( another story ). In my case I couldn't give you some step by step guide as it took a lot of
researching, reading of and practising many many things ( starting before the internet existed ) for me to be where I'm at on my path. So nowdays
My path may not be nescessarily the same as yours, but as previously quoted ... all roads lead to Rome "
Hey :hithere
I do have always belived that all is possible if you belive in yourself. That is actually one thing that has brought me out of many unsolvable situation.
As you said : "All roads lead to rome.". But many people are hoping some sort of ultimate answer from their destination, wanting to know all the answers to all the questions at once. I did belive that but then I understood how it is the journey that matters. We are not going to our destination to get the answers but to bring them there. Answers we have learned from our long and mysterious journeys. I think we all must just do and belive what feels right, not what is most beneficial. I think all journeys are just as important when open minded people travel them. It is just that some of them may be harder to finish or more painful to travel, but we all know that some people are given more than others, in a way. People who do the best they can with their abilities are equals, even though one may be a working as a taxi driver and other as a politican. Anyway, those are just my thoughts. I may be right, I my be wrong but that is what I belive. At least that is what life has showed me to belive.
Sandy wrote:
Hello 3721,

I apologize for being so tardy in saying hello and welcoming you to the board. Seems I've been having a bit of an "off color" week here... I suppose everybody has that from time to time, but I hope you are enjoying the good people who post here. I daresay, a friendlier bunch you would be hard pressed to find.

It is interesting to me you too speaking of 10:10 as recently we have had several others mentioning this number prompt. For me, as I said on another thread (somewhere) that it is a personal prompt for me and when I see I am reminded to send prayers, energy, love and healing to a lovely woman who is expecting her first child in February. It is sort of explained here on this thread... viewtopic.php?f=10&t=19652 I had never been urged to do this before, ask someone to choose a number in this way, but it felt so right and so with your question in a very real way, you are also prompting me. :D
Hello :hithere

There is no need for an apology. I too have not felt so good for some time. I think I havent slept very well for few months and I have awful headaches that have been lasting for years with no hope for help from Doctors. They have just said that I should get used to it and that is what I have done, although it is not that easy sometimes. But people live with bigger problems.
About the 10:10.Thats good I could help you remember to help someone :D.
I have always wondering if my birthday has some sort of significant meaning or is it just a coinsidence. I have tried some other sites to find something but I havent got much replies about that. I have had different mysterious things happened to me. For example seeing bright light above me when I was 11-12. I have always been a little afraid of darkness. So I couldnt fall asleep in complete darkenss. One day the lamp in my room was broken and I had to sleep without it for a night. I was up most of the night, when suddenly bright light appeared near me. I felt so safe and good that I fell asleep. Some time after that I woke up and realized what had happened. I looked everywhere for the origin of that light but I found nothing.
Thanks for the warm welcome, I really like the people here and the way you talk to each other.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you for sharing your experience of seeing the comforting light as you slept many years ago, 3721. I am a firm believer of the benevolent beings who assist us sometimes, even unexpectantly, as they did for you in this instance. That light...I have experienced it myself. :happy It is something you never forget... sometimes the reality fades a little and you ask youself...did I imagine that? Yet you know deep down where it counts, that you didn't and in the remembering you are blessed all over again. :D
I am enjoying your posts as you express your thoughts. And I am sorry that you are having to live with these terrible headaches. Have you tried visiting a Reiki healer or energy healer of some sort? It is possible they might be able to help or find a source of the problem that the Docs missed. At any rate, if you would like I could ask George to send you to the distant and Akashic healers associated with the Progress Group. If you would like to try this option, please just let me know via a pm and include the following information. Your first name, location (state and country), and your age or a rough idea of age ;) . Some people have experienced somereally good results...but I will understand if you are not comfortable with this and will certainly not think any less of you. :)
I, at any rate, will say a few prayers on my own for your release from these painful headaches. They must be an awful thing to try and get used to. :(
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

3721 I sent you a pm please read it.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
butchir
Busy Bee

Post by butchir »

Just wanted to add in a thank you to Sandy and you 3271.

Funny seeing 10:10 it is not something I have seen much of but it is our wedding anniversary so is really special for Lynsey who is back to herself once more.

Only a couple more months for our little one to arrive.

Ian
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Ian,
Good to see you! I was counting the time for your little one's arrival not long ago. :bana: Just made a correction that jumped out at me in one of my posts saying your all's baby was due in February instead of August. :shock: I have a feeling my mind inserted when our baby (well my grandson) was due and arrived which was February. :oops: )
It is so good to hear Lynsey is back to her old self again. :D You will have a brand new reason to celebrate your marriage when 10:10 rolls around this year... :baby :sunflower: I never saw 10:10 before you gave us that special date as your prompt. I still haven't seen it much these days but when I do I pay attention. We haven't forgotten you guys and support you from afar as best we can. :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

I saw a 10:10 new beginning portal today when I decided I'd do my best in all human interactions that I could and truly try to live by "You get the best out o fpeople by showing them your best and not you act."

So for me it still remains a new beginning portal.Everytime I do something that is going to get me a new beginning or shows me that my LIFE is now in a NEW LIFE PATH ATTRACTOR FIELD PATH I get 10:10.

A path is different than just a field because you may have walked the path of kindness your whole LIFE ABUT JUST BEENnormal in compassion but you decide to do compassion to so now you get a 10:10 because you'll get new things from being additionally compassionate that you've never experienced in the MIRROR of LIFE because you've never reflected it there.while 11:11 for me would show new levels of kindness which is the path I'm already on a 10:10 would show it for compassion a path that I'm just beginning.

11:11 NEWLIFE ATTRACTOR FIELD
10:10 NEW LIFE ATTRACTOR FIELD PATH

Lord knows I'd LOVE to walk a new path with people. I'm glad I posted this looking in this mirror I'm going to now do better.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL
LOVE AND LIGHT
THE TRUTH IS TRUE
AH FU RA
JESUS WINS AGAIN
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.