10:10

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Zachary
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

10:10

Post by Zachary »

Hello people,

Hope yer doin good! I have a question to ask. I do not understand the prompt 10:10. I understand prompts are unique and for that individual, however i cant seem to figure out 10:10. Its like a blank space when i try to meditate on it. Its been goin on for a week now and i cant come close to figuring it out. When i fail i tend to lean on my family, and thats you. So please speak your mind if you have anything relating to 10:10

Much LOVE,
Zachary
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
inlikeflint
Family

Re: 10:10

Post by inlikeflint »

I think I have abandoned the idea of assigning meaning to the numbers other than I am on the right path for the direction, goal, or idea I am thinking about. It is sort of like a confirmation that the thing that I am doing is a correct step to get to the next step.

IMO: The prompters understand the meaning you put behind these numbers, so it is more about what you assign to the numbers as opposed to some sort of universal blanket symbol. You can subscribe to Doreen's list of meanings if you need somebody else to give you meanings for numbers. It is nice to have something to start with.

I receive 10:10 & 10:01 a lot in the same day.
They mean the same thing to me.

:sunflower:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Zachary,
I smiled when I saw your post as in a way you have given me a prompt....You will understand if you read this thread in the prayer section.
( thread gone )

So I will send prayers and loving thoughts to Ian’s wife Lynsey in just a few moments. :kiss:

I agree with Flint’s post as I believe that is often what happens...
IMO: The prompters understand the meaning you put behind these numbers, so it is more about what you assign to the numbers as opposed to some sort of universal blanket symbol.
We decide much of the time the meaning by what is suggested...and as we accept what a prompt means it becomes that for us... and used that way by our “friends.” For instance I used Doreen Virtue’s “list for some and not for others... 333 for me is Midwayer Mathew’s presence and I feel it as well as see the prompt ...then if I settle down and get quiet I will here him as well.
22’s are Bzutu prompt for me but I do differentiate the extra 2 when I see 222 as meaning something else, a nice encouraging prompt as I subscribe to DV’s meaning. Same with the 7’s... and 555.(DV's meaning) 06 is always Sharmon for me but she is 555 for Jose when she is about. 08 is always the Midwayer Doc, Doctor Mendoza... their energies feel different for me so I can often tell someone is here and who are when they are about by this feel and by intuition...

Anyway you are interested, you might get some helpful suggestions from this website.
http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels

Hope you get to the bottom of this, Zachary. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Thanks for the post you two. I was able to figure out what it meant to me after reading what you both said. As always, i figured it out pretty fast after i made this topic.
Not that it matters, but for me it meant; overthinking, over analyzing, overworking. Key word being 'over'. It reminds me that going over can be just like not meeting the standard in the first place. And i need to stay right in the middle, in that sweet spot.

Sandy,
Im really happy to have been part of your prompt. I know when i play a role that helps people on a deep level, im in sync, and my intent was where it should be. Very good news you have delivered to me. Thank ya! I will certainly pray for Lynsey too.

Love,
Zachary
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Hi :hithere

Welcome Zachary !

I'm "new" to prompting too and although I've been blessed to have had a semi "speaking" relationship with my guides for quite some time, I'm pretty much right where your at with time and other prompts. I guess in a way I've been a bit like Flint and taken my prompts and other things as signs I'm headed the right way :). Sandys and Flints advice is just spot on :D :sunflower: :D and I would like to borrow something from one of my own threads and para phrase myself a little, and mention it here - " progress in this area will be augmented by trying to be open and mindfull at all time and other prompts and to go with that "inner voice" /"6th sense"/ a zillion other names we all have for the afore mentioned beings and places" With little "effort" Iam making progress already :D

I wouldn't completely abandon the "over" anylysing though Zachary ( unless you feel you need too ), as this can be a form of mindful meditation in itself done correctly , perhaps rather like "go with the flow" and be "over" at the same time ... "flover" so to speak, another silly word that wont make it to any dictionary soon ;) but another way of putting it would be like try combining both your yin and yang at the same time etc ....

While we're on this subjuct,Sandy ( who's just amazing by the way ;) I was wondering if you had seen my almost instantaneous result of "being a little more open at prompting times" ? Anyways hope you dealt with all those cherry toms, my grandad used to make all sorts of relishes and stuff with his extras :D ... I used to garden a bit mysel :mrgreen: ( wish it was a thumb :lol: ) would love to get back to it but wish I had the time, oh well,
and good news I got my impacted wisdom tooth out about hmmm, 3 hours ago .... yay. :bana:

Again welcome Zachary :hithere

:loves

Shredder
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Shredder,

Thanks for the welcome man. I was able to kinda take everyones advice from this post to choose a thought to that prompt. In fact, i already put it to use. I was able to catch myself ovrthinking today at work because i saw 10:10. After realizing this i was able to solve my dilema that was makin me mad right away. This board helps me in unique ways. Im thankful to be part of it.

Much LOVE,
Zach