Paticle vision - jack6251 and Lurkerabyss

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Shredder
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Paticle vision - jack6251 and Lurkerabyss

Post by Shredder »

:hithere Hi :hithere

I'm glad that TaRli posted ( nice work by the way ) otherwise I might have missed that you guys had this particle vision as well. I used to do this as a kid at times out of boredom or noitice it while "daydreaming" and figured everyone did this. Like you Jack, I've had my vision tested and no probs there. So a couple of years I had a go at seeing auras and felt the exercise I didd ( link below ) was very similar in a way to seeing the particles. Maybe you guys will find success as well, if you have a crack at it considering the "particle"/ almost 4d sight you guys already have ?

I have ratrionalized it further ( on how the particles and auras work etc ) but will refrain from rambling for now ;)

Anyway I can't really remember much else about the site but the exercise is an "eye opener" :P

http://www.thiaoouba.com/aura_eye_exercise.htm

:loves

Shredder
sammy

Re: Paticle vision - jack6251 and Lurkerabyss

Post by sammy »

Hi Shredder,

Nothing to add at the moment, I just wanted to this thread to show up in my "view your posts" so I remember to look at it later.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Wow! :shock: I am enjoying those exercises. :sunflower: They're wonderful for anyone wanting to see and be more accomplished in seeing auras.

Okay... I am having a slow time seeing the cross in the second exercise but got close before my arm holding the finger gave out. I think it will happen and then soon, hopefully, I can move on with the additional eye/brain aura seeing workouts". :finger:
Thanks Shredder! :thumright:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hi guys :hithere

Thanks for the link Shredder, appreciate it! This is an interesting thing for anyone interested in what myself and Lurker mentioned, the website gives a good guide to things.

The trick to the second image test is to watchout for it whizzing back into a normal looking image, when you're looking at it directly. As the guide states, get it into 4 images, but, it can quickly whizz back to normal. The thing at this point in the whizzingness is use your eye muscles to sloooowly freeze the whizzing (that a scientific term you know) and eventually you'll be able to freeze the state of focus due to freezing your eye muscles in mid whizz, somewhere between looking directly and normaly at the screen and having the images in the 4 image state. :cyclopsani:

Your eyes need to be at a mid way(er) point. :P :bana:

It's quite cool Shredder, thanks! For me though the jury is out to some degree on the aura aspect of the website (but what do I know) as I seem to be able to kinda "switch it on" and off, but it does give a good method in how I myself would see these aura\particle thingies.

Jack :pig:
Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Hi, :hithere

Hope everyones eyes are ok lol. :roll:

I believe there is something about which side of our brains we predominately use that can make some of the
exercises a little tricky to hold and to your highly technical scientific term Jack, keep from "whizzing" :P. I did one of those "which side
of your brain do you use" tests once and fell into the "both" category. I believe many muso/arty types are like this. We aren't physically built to see many things without actually using our mind to alter our pysicality so we can see these other frequencies but we can use our minds to also interpret what we do see. In the case of auras we see a persons or objects predominant energy at that moment in time and for people and things around us is usually predominately one colour or shades thereof, to gaze upon a higher being we may see all the colours in a much more brilliant way which stands to reason. I did find a aura colour code chart once after seeing a dark brownish colour of my partners aura. She was gravely ill at the time and this had matched up with the "aura chart" that I had looked up later - confirmation I guess.
This exercise is two fold ( more perhaps?) in getting us used to using each side of our brain in a balanced way as well and very "preminiscent" of Mindfullnes used simultaneously with stillness. ... I'm really happy that you guys have been able to grab something out of this exercise :D

:loves

Shredder