Premonition Prompts ?

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Shredder
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Premonition Prompts ?

Post by Shredder »

Hi everyone :hithere

Sorry for the new topic but pertain to some "extra" prompts recently and as I'm new to time prompts in a way of recognizing them for what they are ( palm to forehed :roll: ) and in exploring diferrent ways of decoding my prompt messages I was curious as to anybodys thoughts on "early" prompts and my recent experiences with it. Sorry about the little preamble bit ...

I would go a far as to say that many of you would get deja vu from time to time ? ;)
I suppose this could be seen as the moment in time of consciously realizing that we were previously aware of the events we've just experienced
but had forgotten the moment of being shown said event already, or we weren't quite "in touch" when the events were shown to us previously,
perhaps unaware/asleep ( lots of quotes to put in there 8) ) It's like we missed the actual phone call but our answering service ( deja vu ) picked up the message then delivered it to our conscious but a tad after the fact. Reminissing is almost like Deja vu hmmm premonition .... Preminissing ! Somehow I don't think that word will make it to any dictionary anytime soon, butin the last couple of days I've been getting regular 3.33 etc but extra 1 minute beforehand ones that stick out and consecutive ie. 11.10's, and 12.11's. I think Hmmm what's up with this and then I got a knock on the door from
an old friend I hadn't seen in a while with news of a mutual friends passing who insidently had happened to be one of the Doctors ( the only
really one that would listen my uncle would say ) of my late uncle whom I had posted earlier about. As you do at these times you catch up with people and I ran into my mates brother whom I find out is getting time prompts. I asked him if he'd taken up meditation - he said yes, on and off for about 10 years ....
circles within circles within circles.

So anyone out there had any of what I dub "Pemonissing" with 1 minute early time prompts ? lol as I type this I look down at PC clock
and says 11.12 how funny and ironic and I'm laughing with them ...

Love to all :loves

Shredder
jack6251
Family

Re: Premonition Prompts ?

Post by jack6251 »

Helloo Shredder :hithere

I'm not much help I'm afraid, but you raise some interesting points, it's a bit out of my league really.

I have had some very strong de ja vous from time to time however and it's been as though I can almost "see" the moment within the moment, as it's about to happen. In my early 11 11 days, I would get de ja vous (or is it deja vous or dejevous, dunno lol) a heck of lot.

I have had some very strong de ja vous from time to time however and it's been as though I can almost "see" the moment within the moment, as it's about to happen. In my early 11 11 days, I would get de ja vous (or is it deja vous or dejevous, dunno lol) a heck of lot...wait a minute, I'm sure I've typed this before...

:P

Jack :pig:
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

jack6251 wrote:Helloo Shredder :hithere

I'm not much help I'm afraid, but you raise some interesting points, it's a bit out of my league really.

I have had some very strong de ja vous from time to time however and it's been as though I can almost "see" the moment within the moment, as it's about to happen. In my early 11 11 days, I would get de ja vous (or is it deja vous or dejevous, dunno lol) a heck of lot.

I have had some very strong de ja vous from time to time however and it's been as though I can almost "see" the moment within the moment, as it's about to happen. In my early 11 11 days, I would get de ja vous (or is it deja vous or dejevous, dunno lol) a heck of lot...wait a minute, I'm sure I've typed this before...

:P

:lol: :lol: :lol:
;) 8)

Light & Life,

Jody
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Hi :hithere

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I feel I have set up the clown tent instead of the fortune telling tent as was intended in side show alley going from these responses :P

Funny stuff guys... and thanks, I really needed the laugh - awesome

:loves

Shredder.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hulloo :hithere

Apologies Shredder, I never mentioned I do actually get the 11 12 prompting etc too (just read your post again), but I can't relate it to anything by way of a premonition. I honestly can't associate any event forthcoming from any prompt of any kind I've ever had in fact. I've never had a friend phone at 11 12 or 11 13 and had de ja vous at the same time or find out someone died or was born at 11 11, 22 22 etc either with some kind of hint of "knowing" in sync, or not to get on a bus or I should turn left or anything like that. I just get the numbers and pursue information that surrounds the numbers from a hyper dimensional context and research point. As of yet, I haven't really made the leap with anything more substantial beyond seeing the numbers (still a novice).

I've just ordered the CD for meditiating however so maybe I'll open the "door" a little more in where I can use de ja vous and numbers better.

By the way, Iove the term you use - Premonising. This should be used more! I may "borrow" this (don't call the cops :P ).

Now you've mentioned this, I'm going to keep my eyes open, all 11 of them. :shock:

Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Hi

Don't apologise, I would have been dissappointed if there wasn't a post having a a go at the mention Deja vu. It's manditory isn't it ? :P I approach things
in a seriously fun way, and as far as my spirituality goes thats no different 'cause if we aren't light of heart, how could our spirits ever begin to
soar ? I don't know if thats a quote or anything but hey it kinda fits ...

I suppose with time I'll get the prompts specific meaning for me, I go with the flow,"voice/s and images I get", like yesterday for instance. I saw 11.11 am and
thought "practise time ?" I got big "yesses and images" with it so I went for it. While playing a bit I looked at the clock and it read 1.11pm. I thought
"stop now". I must say it was one of those sessions where it all just flows like water, couldn't play a thing wrong - one of those "magical" experiences.

Feel free to use Premonissing or premoniscing anytime ( no cops promise ;)

Your time prompts of 11.12 ( 1 minute after ) wheras mine 11.10 ( 1 minute before ) perhaps may hold signifigance in a general way even though our prompts are usually designed to be specific for us at the moment, that goes in keeping with our own specific "team of helpers". Some prompts could be "universal". The fact that prompts in general have brought quite a number of people, both in the past and present, together in itself seems kinda universal ? It would make sense to me that promting would also serve as some kind of "public notice board" as well, given the dual nature of everything and the "efficiency" way of looking at it - if many beings are on the same "wavelength" then why not "post " a message ? This "universal" place can be experienced in some energy states during meditation as we are more "in tune" and could considered like a highway cum notice board, a fuzzy one mostly for me though, but sometimes something "clear" filters through although we don't always remember that. Other times it may be a whole big chunk of stuff and your left with a feeling of understanding of a lot but of nothing in particular, but the fresh feeling of having being at one with the whole is truly both calming and uplifting and dare I say "informative" ...

Sandy had posted on the 2nd in "Messages from Celestial Teachers" thread http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20515 and a part of that message sewed up this Deja vu/ preminiscing thing quite nicely in there ! Thank you :sunflower: It's a clear and conscise way of putting it - gave me a little shiver too considering the timing and nature of some of the posts lately - of life and music, it's all in the timing.

Happy trails folks

Shredder
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Shredder wrote: if we aren't light of heart, how could our spirits ever begin to
soar ? I don't know if thats a quote or anything but hey it kinda fits .
I may borrow this too, plus a Ferrari if you happen to post one one weekend if that's ok :P

I think for myself, if it's a question from a more belief point of view (great link from Sandy there by the way), I'm right with your preminising approach and can see the possibilities that would come from that, especially after reading Sandy's link, there's a lot to consider there. But from my own experiences, I'm yet to have the prompts tie in with de je vous, but I do also see the 11 10's etc too but just haven't yet had a de je vous at the same time with them or any other combination.

Gonna keep a closer eye out for them though :)

Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

:hithere

It's friday here so a Ferrari it is ! That'll be the 3rd request granted now and like a genie released from a bottle, I'm off to shred across the universes :P
( Come to think of it literally as I have a UV777 :P ) But yes. you said it ..
jack6251 wrote:Gonna keep a closer eye out for them though
Practising being mindfull and open at time and other prompt occaisions - well said Jack, I couldn't have said it better myself ;) And I will try too ;)

Shredder
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Practising being mindfull and open at time and other prompt occaisions - well said Jack, I couldn't have said it better myself ;) And I will try too ;)
I'm trying too guys...and enjoying the smiles and deep thoughts on this thread... :sunflower:
XX Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Hi guys !

Oh no thank you Sandy, it's awesome to be a part of a community where I can get some of the stuff out thats runs around in my head - better out than in as they say ;)

Connections ...

In the spirit of being open and mindfull with my prompts like we have been saying we would, I would say I've been "subtly" prompted to post this occurance over the weekend ...

I was randomly going through a bible and came across Rev 2 .... which spoke of the white stone at the end, I thought cool, I read a thread somewhere about that and was sure there was no mention of Rev 2 in the replies so what a nice "find" :o anyway straight after reading that I randomly went back two "chunks" and started reading Romans 8,18 "The Futere Glory" And after reading this section and had a little "think" I glanced at the time
and it was 11.11 :) and as I looked back to the page number where I had randomly opened my bible I saw page 444 this is the bit where we go "oooooooooooo" :shock: :lol: Sorry about the crappy pic ..

The whole section resonated really nice ...
One part talked of the past... "For creation was condemned to lose its purpose,not of it's own will, but because God willed it to be so. Yet there was the hope that creation itself would one day be set free from its slavery to decay and would share the glorious freedom of the children of God."
I had the feeling this bit could sum up the "story" the ancient Summerians had put down ( translated by Sitchin ) just nicely. I love how the whole section also goes on to relate to us about other spirits who help us and are intermediaries between us and God because " For we do not know how we ought to pray " ( I like to read "meditate" instead of pray) Also in the same section.

Anyway I just thought I should post this considering the multiple prompts just after reading said section.

Shredder