My 11:11 Story

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

My 11:11 Story

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

Guess it was a little rude to not contribute first before receiving.

Hey guys I'm new here and I'm INFINITE LIGHT.
My story with 11:11 is that I woke up to the spirtual path in 2007 after an ego journey. After an ego journey you have to either clear your karma/"sins" by "repenting" or by living in a state of consciousness above the ego journey you just had and giving back to the community or you must experience the karma and grow from that. Either way growth must occur.

I'm sure theres alot of people here who woke up and then they just started being spirtual and everything was flowers from there on out. I woke up, was spirtual for a couple of days thanks to the PEACE THAT JESUS GAVE ME but then went back to the same ego rodomontode and had the experience the lower element of duality.

JESUS tried to save me by giving my spirtual visions of INFINITE LIGHT from the hard way but I choose it as hard headed virgos (virgo ascended) are and I continued my search for knowledge.

11:11 appeared one day when a website told me that I would begin to see it if I did certain things. I did them and I saw it. Later on in my spirtual journey 11:11 WOULD REPRESENT IF I ENTERED A HIGHER SPIRTUAL PATH OR IF I STAYED ON THE PATH OF THE EGO JOURNEY.

I would sometime thank JESUS endlessly and I would look up and see 11:11 or do something incredibly righteous and see it. Sometimes I would fall and see the 11:11 path as a symbol that I had fell off back into the negative karma.

In the end though it was all LOVE because I received help from every every known and unknown to help me clear it.

Either way, that's my experience of 11:11. As a reassurance that I was going in the right direction or not going in the right direction during my spirtual warfare as you would call it.

Now I'm SAVED and most of my negative karma is CLEARED. Gotta sustain it is the hardest thing to do.

Last night I posted a video that I had made about 11:11 and when I posted it the first thing I saw was 12:12 and I had never seen 12:12 before or maybe I have but I ignored it. I looked it up and it basically it said it meant that I was called to serve.

I'm happy to see it. I want to give back to the DIVINE COMMUNITY for all the wonderful gifts I have received.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
Sandy
Staff

Re: My 11:11 Story

Post by Sandy »

Hello and welcome INFINITELIGHT,
Thank you for introducing yourself and sharing your story with us. I enjoyed it and your signature as Love is what it is all about...in a nutshell our learning to love ourselves, our neighbours and the Divine Source.
It is within Love that we will find all our answers.
You might enjoy this recent lesson on this most beautiful topic...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20469
It's nice to meet you. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hi Infinite Light, welcome :hithere

Great love energy from you there, I swear my monitor wanted to give me a hug when this page loaded.

Well done with your 11 11's ! :D

Jack :pig:
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Sandy wrote:Hello and welcome INFINITELIGHT,
Thank you for introducing yourself and sharing your story with us. I enjoyed it and your signature as Love is what it is all about...in a nutshell our learning to love ourselves, our neighbours and the Divine Source.
It is within Love that we will find all our answers.
You might enjoy this recent lesson on this most beautiful topic...
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=20469
It's nice to meet you. :hithere
Love,
Sandy

Yo that guy asked me where I was going and I told him " I'm where I wanted to be all along." and then one of those superb moments of realization happened. It was pretty cool.

This all happened on a soul level of course. On a human level I was like. . .
Yo. . . I know all this already and then I decided to LISTEN and I realized I wasn't following my central tenant nor the central tenant of all religions which is LOVE and that I was traveling beyond need to places where I didn't need to go.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

could someone point me towards

10:01 meaning and 1:11 meaning

i keep seeing 1:11 and have beeen seeing it for months and i dont know what 10:01 means at all and I saw it day.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

wierdest thing.

I've got 10:10, 11:11, 12:12 and all alot that i have not identiifed.

from my understanding 10:10 means new beginning in LIFE fand 12:12 means CALLED TO SERVE.

It's so weird because my 11:11 video that I supposidely made for others (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O95ML6h ... re=mh_lolz) is really a video for myself just as much as others. Cause the male and female in the video can be me and my girlfriend and the alternate life paths are the new job opportunities I have in my LIFE and the calling for a higher truth is me LIVING in the reality of LOVE that I PREACH.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi INFINITELIGHT,
Here are a couple URLs you may find helpful as you search for the meaning these personal numbers have for you. Often times the Celestial children(Angels, Midwayers, etc.) use these numbers in ways they know we will accept in regards to our own life work and happenings.

11:11 More questions about number sequences.
http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?t=2059

http://spiritlibrary.com/doreen-virtue/ ... the-angels

Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

You are so kind with all the assistance and all aroudn the forum sandy thanks.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

This place is my permenant forum. Now that I know what this place is. Now that I understand what's truly going on here. I'm here to stay. That's all.

My VIBRATIONAL ATTRACTION FIELDS with the originator of this movement is aligned and so to with many of you. As I read some of your stories I see mirrors of myself everywhere. Which means we can all learn from each other. Have a nice day all.
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

I like yer story man. I see some personal mirrors of my own in your writing. In fact, i wanted to tell you i learned something important from your story. Something that will carry on with my eternity. Thats something thats priceless too. Thanks for bein that person showing me the way to my much desired spiritual progress. (You showed me more potential).

Much LOVE,
Zach
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Zachary wrote:I like yer story man. I see some personal mirrors of my own in your writing. In fact, i wanted to tell you i learned something important from your story. Something that will carry on with my eternity. Thats something thats priceless too. Thanks for bein that person showing me the way to my much desired spiritual progress. (You showed me more potential).

Much LOVE,
Zach

Then I have done what I have set out to do in this LIFE and once again I have succeeded in the DIVINE MISSION of serving JESUS CHRIST the lord GOD.

I give all glory to GOD who is JESUS.
JESUS WINS AGAIN!

Could you tell me what it was mr zachery?
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear INFINITELIGHT,
This place is my permenant forum. Now that I know what this place is. Now that I understand what's truly going on here. I'm here to stay. That's all.
Your heart-felt words warmed my heart this morning. I must say that with your first post in our forums, I pulled a chair with your name on it around our 11:11 family room internet table. It will always be there for you when you wish to visit, relax, share and teach. :sunflower: You are much cherished and your loving thoughts and words food for the soul.
With Love,
Sandy
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

More potential. Potential i dont use but is very useful.

Whenever anyone writes a lot of personal truth on this forum i usually gain much from it. When you talked about negative karma and the other stuff it made me think, a lot. I had one of those serious realization moments you were talkin about. I tend to think i have negative karma and bring myself down with it. Itll affect me because when im down, i cant help anyone and i only bring others down. When in reality this is what God has blessed me with, but my non developed spiritual ways make me view those gifts as negative. You helped show me on a spiritual level ive tried my whole life to do the best i can. And i have nothing to worry about but self-destruction. My oppurtunities are lining up for me now.
Its kinda weird because i feel like ive been gifted and blessed my whole life: even childhood. But ive never abused those gifts or blessings intentionally. And its something i can be proud of and feel like ive earned. And thats just a part of it. Its hard to put this in words haha. But i think that sums it up.

Honestly,
Zach
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Sandy wrote:Dear INFINITELIGHT,
Your heart-felt words warmed my heart this morning. I must say that with your first post in our forums, I pulled a chair with your name on it around our 11:11 family room internet table. It will always be there for you when you wish to visit, relax, share and teach. :sunflower: You are much cherished and your loving thoughts and words food for the soul.
With Love,
Sandy
Thank you all for the warm welcome words and caring smile. We are all here to LOVE. Me as well. I am happy to be here I always thought of opening a forum for alot of people who were spiritually advancing in the sense that we are here and I realized that this was that forum already do I decided to stay here.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Zachary wrote:More potential. Potential i dont use but is very useful.

Whenever anyone writes a lot of personal truth on this forum i usually gain much from it. When you talked about negative karma and the other stuff it made me think, a lot. I had one of those serious realization moments you were talkin about. I tend to think i have negative karma and bring myself down with it. Itll affect me because when im down, i cant help anyone and i only bring others down. When in reality this is what God has blessed me with, but my non developed spiritual ways make me view those gifts as negative. You helped show me on a spiritual level ive tried my whole life to do the best i can. And i have nothing to worry about but self-destruction. My oppurtunities are lining up for me now.
Its kinda weird because i feel like ive been gifted and blessed my whole life: even childhood. But ive never abused those gifts or blessings intentionally. And its something i can be proud of and feel like ive earned. And thats just a part of it. Its hard to put this in words haha. But i think that sums it up.

Honestly,
Zach
I am happy beyond words that my story was able to give you that. May GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS YOU AS HE HAS BLESSED US BOTH WITH THIS AND MAY THE WORLD TURN WHILE SMILING!

AH FU RA
JESUS WINS AGAIN!