11:11 THE MOVIE

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11:11 THE MOVIE

Post by xINFINITELIGHTx »

I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS VIDEO IT IS COMPLETELY OF JESUS CHRIST THE LORD OUR GOD.

Through me this video about 11:11 has been made. I thought I'd share it with everyone who is aligned most with the 11:11 path. It's only 34 seconds. It's music, video, and words. It's my first video like this I plan to make more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1O95ML6h-p0
Description:
"
NOT OF ME BUT OF JESUS CHRIST I TAKE NO CREDIT FOR THIS WORK AT ALL.

11:11 is THE TRUTH. 11:11 is the WAY TO POSITIVE CHANGE IN ONES LIFE. 11:11 is the POST MARK OF HIGHER ATTRACTOR FIELDS INTO YOUR REALITY. 11:11 IS THE MIRROR OF PERFECTION THAT SHOWS YOU THAT YOU ARE ALONG THE RIGHT PATH. If you are watching this you may consider it a sign.

IF YOU ARE SEEING 11:11 IN YOUR LIFE THEN IT'S SOMETHING POSITIVE GOING ON!

To learn more about 11:11
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
38 THIS IS THE FIRST AND GREAT COMMANDMENT.
39 AND THIS IS THE IS LIKE UNTO IT, THOUGH SHALT LOVE THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.
Sandy
Staff

Re: 11:11 THE MOVIE

Post by Sandy »

Hello INFINITELIGHT,
Thank you for sharing this and contributing your talents to spreading the Love and Light of the Divine.
God bless you in your work. :happy
:loves
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hiya :hithere

Love the movie Infinite Light, I always appreciate art of any kind being shared here, I don't really get a lot of time to do this sort of thing myself.

Keep it up :sunflower:

Jack :pig:
xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

jack6251 wrote:Hiya  :hithere 

Love the movie Infinite Light, I always appreciate art of any kind being shared here, I don't really get a lot of time to do this sort of thing myself.

Keep it up  :sunflower: 

Jack  :pig:
Oh your an artist? Do you have a page with some of your art on it? I plan to run a series on spirtual concepts explained in videos using MUSIC and ART and EPIC WORDS and I was so excited that JESUS had given me the skill to do it I was just happy to post anything Im glad I've received such positive responses!
Sandy wrote:Hello INFINITELIGHT,
Thank you for sharing this and contributing your talents to spreading the Love and Light of the Divine.
God bless you in your work. :happy 
 :loves 
Sandy
Thank you for putting it in sch an amazing perspective. I'm just human after all and I harbor doubts. JESUS used your words to reassure me that that IS what this is which is contributing given to me by GOD for GOD. GOD BLESS you as well. Amen.
37 JESUS SAID UNTO HIM, THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THEY GOD WITH ALL THY HEART, AND WITH ALL THY SOUL, AND WITH ALL THY MIND.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hi Infinite Light :hithere

Nah I'm not really an artist by way of drawings and sketches etc, I teach some guitar and music on a Friday and Sunday but unfortunately that's as much towards art as I get. I don't really have a lot of time to explore drawing anymore but I was once heavily into art as a teenager but it's kinda gotten away from me as an adult, which is why I appreciate seeing original artwork on here. I see there's all sorts of software packages these days for art, it's a little beyond me but maybe one day I may have a go myself :)

Keep up the good work :sunflower:

xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

Hey man I play the guitar too (Just a student all skills attribute to JESUS) and I'll say that's ART! Being able to harmonize with ANY music is ART!

I use a simple art program so that I don't have to earn anything and I made the all on iPad.imovie, paper53,and garage band everything dumped into iMovie and paintings in paper and music in GarageBand.

Once you get used to the tools of simpe things grow to complex things is the motto I attribute to JESUS I received so that's what I do.

I'm trying to show the video around any other 11:11 paces I can post this you guys suggest?
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

xINFINITELIGHTx wrote:Hey man I play the guitar too (Just a student all skills attribute to JESUS) and I'll say that's ART! Being able to harmonize with ANY music is ART!

I use a simple art program so that I don't have to earn anything and I made the all on iPad.imovie, paper53,and garage band everything dumped into iMovie and paintings in paper and music in GarageBand.

Once you get used to the tools of simpe things grow to complex things is the motto I attribute to JESUS I received so that's what I do.

I'm trying to show the video around any other 11:11 paces I can post this you guys suggest?
Hey there, :hithere

Aah another guitar man, brilliant! :sunflower:

I don't really know any other website you could try that would be good for your art and related to 11 11 I'm afraid. This is really the first dedicated 11 11 site I hit upon. Maybe someone else would know who's been around longer. :finger:

xINFINITELIGHTx
Old Friend

It's all good man my 11:11 video effected the people closest to me and served as a wake up call to more than a few of my friends so I'm completely happy with the results that JESUS GOT.

I'm working on 11:11 THE MOVIE II:H igher TRUTHS.