lights being used

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
douglas
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

lights being used

Post by douglas »

Since I was a child street lights would go out as I approach them. I red that that is also a 11:11 phenomena. Is this true. How do I relate to this and understand this
jack6251
Family

Re: lights being used

Post by jack6251 »

Hi Douglas welcome :)

In my opinion, I wouldn't say street lights going out are related to 11:11 at all, at some point I would have thought there would have to be numbers related to the incident, otherwise it's a whole different phenomenon. I've had the street light thing happen with me too, but not on so many occassions and I would put those times down to coincidence (but I don't really believe in coincidence so who knows). I wouldn't know how to associate or extract information 11:11 from streelights though, maybe someone else will come along who can help better than me. :)

I would say if it's only streetlights you're experiencing, I wouldn't really call it 11:11 related at all, unless you have some number sequence occassion too maybe? Life is electrical for a large part, it may be you have some kind of collected charge around you in these incidents, well worth exploring further I'd say, but is it 11:11? Not sure myself.

Jack :pig:
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

Welcome Douglas.

The streetlight thing is not an uncommon occurance and has happened to many of yes. Yes they use them to get your attention and it is quite easy for them to do so. The midwayers are electrical beings and then can alter anything electric. They have been known to ring doorbells, phones, etc. I have had the streetlights go off a lot. I don't always think it is them though. I also have a feeling that we can ourselves can put off electrical energy that can effect our surroundings as well.

I did a quick search on the board and there are a number of posts about streetlights and experiences others have had.

http://board.1111angels.com/search.php? ... mit=Search
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Aah there you go Douglas, shows what I know lol :roll

Hey, I guess that means I must've been ignoring something on the rare occassions it's happend to me, eek :oops:

Jack :pig:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Douglas,
Welcome to the board! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.