what happen to me???

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
infinity
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

what happen to me???

Post by infinity »

hi,
I'm new here and i have to say sorry for my english it's not that good, sorry if it's hard to understand but i'll do my best ;)
It's been more than 1 year now and i see very frequently the 11:11 a.m or p.m.I would say almost every day.
I thought that this was a message and most probably it is , but more is happenning to me now. so let,s start with the beggining.

Like i said i keep seen de number 11.11 , for more than 1 year and a half but 1 year ago something weird happen to me.
not my heart but upper like 3 inch upper something bup (bupping) and few second later my heart kind of stop (2-3 sec?) I had the time to say to myself that's it i'm having a hart attack!( no hurt thoug) when my heart start pomping again I felt like a strange and warm liquid passing trought my veine from the heart trought the end of the fingertip.
one week after I felt a really big energie emerging trought my chakra (the chakra of heart) I would guess like as if it was 5 feet long! since beleive me or not i'm connect with my soul! like i can reconise her trought all of the oder thoughts you see?
beleive me she's answering many question i had.

my story is very long and i don't thing i should write every thing but in january something happen for me ...
I was wondering what was the origine of everything.

I had the answer!!!! I beleive i had some traduction from the soul. It's hard for me to say it in english I would say it,s like an illumination. I don't have the anwser of everything but i know now what is the creation, I know what is the sources, what's everything , I know now that we are truly one , every thing that is , that existe, is from that sources ;)
I understand now the game of life and if i can say the matrix.

so is it because i was aware of the message i had most problebly yes... is it because i'm a very very old soul i beleive so too...
I think everyone can have this message you juste need to be aware . ask the question and you will get the answer ;)
I think also that i've been awakening for what should happen in the near futur, to help the other to understand what 's going on
( i might be mistaking!!)
but here's the short version of the story

any question? lol ;)
Infinity
xxx
sammy

Re: what happen to me???

Post by sammy »

Hi Infinity :hithere

Welcome aboard!

What a fantastic experience you have had! Had you been practicing anything new spiritually before this happened?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
infinity
New Friend

Post by infinity »

what i realise is before all this, i was trying to find the true happinesse... without superficial. I start first to look at my familly and to see why i was happy with them, then a start looking at nature and find the simple grass like it,s a miracle , you know trought the eyes of a child... ;)
but I have to mention that when you see that beauty you see also the ugliest.. and then there's other choice to do either you go down with the ugly either you stay with the beautiful... you stay positive no matter what i remember when that happen i was very lucide and happy ( the heart thing) .
:)
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear Infinity,
It was a real pleasure for me to read your posts. They describe some important points for all of us searching for life purpose and that oneness you describe.
I think everyone can have this message you juste need to be aware . ask the question and you will get the answer
Ask and be aware... How many of us have asked the questions and then forgotten them amid life's busy activities? I have been guilty of this, throwing out a question without much expectation or even participation from my own heart and mind.
However you are so right and the answers are all around us and can be deduced from something as simple and precious as you explained in your second post.
what i realise is before all this, i was trying to find the true happinesse... without superficial. I start first to look at my familly and to see why i was happy with them, then a start looking at nature and find the simple grass like it,s a miracle , you know trought the eyes of a child...
Thank you for sharing your experiences and helpful inspired thoughts. I hope you will continue to share what you are learning with your new friends here.

Welcome to the message board, Infinity. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hi Infinity, welcome :hithere

Your posts there were very interesting, thank you for them!

I feel I have to say however, if you get something strange occurring with your heart and how it beats happenning on a very regular basis, go to see a doctor! We all experience the occassional heart flutter from time to time and I think it would be easy to attribute what's going on to be linked to any number sequence experiences you're having and class it as a spiritual experience, when it may well be your body telling you something isn't quite right. I would definitely get things checked out if it keeps happening, you're nothing to lose and if everything checks out with your doctor, you can still keep enjoying your experiences, more so as you'll be in the knowledge the doctor gave the thumbs up. :thumright: :) A lack of oxygen to the brain can cause a euphoric feeling even for a short time. I really don't mean to be a scare/fear monger here, but just keep an eye on things away from spiritual situations, it may be something, it may be nothing.

Jack :pig:
infinity
New Friend

Post by infinity »

Jack thank you for you're concern
But I have seen the doctor since and i am in perfect heath ;)
Don't worry I though of that.
The thing with 11.11 is that 1 year 1/2 ago i was seing it almost every day sometime 2 - 3 time a day 11:11 a.m p.m and 1:11 still today it happen less often but still... i happen often also to wake up in the morning ans it's 3:33 or 4:44 ;)
what so ever, I beleive I know what happen, the thyphus you know the glaner, it's upper the heart I think that's what was bumping. The thyphus is supose to be the glaner who is related to divinity. at 7 years old it reduce. but i heard that you can activate it trough spirituality, mayby that's what happen...
I felt the energy emmerging trough the middle of my breast
but i saw it trough a dream what is the creativity and trough flashes .
I don't ask people to beleive me I understand that the mental is very strong
I know now what i have to do, I have to say what happen and for those who are receptive
I'm sure it can help...
You know i made a very short story out of this! ;)( since i have coincidence, flashes, strange things, happen to me every month) ;)

because every day i work on my self to be a good personne yes, but also to remember who i am and why i love to live.
because for a soul juste breathing, juste filling the wind going insine you, juste the fact of feeling that breath physically, my soul think it's worth living on this world and in this body ;)
what so ever I am in great shape, and every things is fine
I wish you a really great day!
infinity
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

hulloo :hithere

Aah ok Infinity, I thought I'd say to go in case it was something that was in the early stages of a problem. :sunflower: I think it's great you're having such good experiences and have a good relationship with 11:11 and other numbers! I look forward to reading more of what's happend to you :)

A few years ago I used to get a strange "thump" from my heart and I was only in my early 30's. I went to my doctor and he thought it was in part down to stress, I got a little time off work, was lucky enough to change my job in that period too and eventually everything cleared up. I was working in a horrible place, a job from hell, urrgh never again lol :thumbdown: :duh .

I've been trying to meditate more lately and I think I will be buying the Akashic CD's as I've read some great information about them :) I have quite an open mind regarding a lot of "out there" material, I accept many things are a natural part of our existence and we should go ahead and explore new avenues, I think meditation will be my route to something new that I hope will benefit me, and others as a consequence of my new actions :D

Any advice is welcome :sunflower: :hithere

Jack :pig:
infinity
New Friend

Post by infinity »

I will tell you what i saw, How my soul told me how de creation is working ;)
I have to say that it is for me yes very simple and sooo complicated at the same :)

of course it's flash and dream so that's why i can tell in word because i beleive when people feel the unity there are no words for that.
i did'nt felt that unity but i have the consciousness(?) off it.

first it was a flash... a really subtil one but strong at the same time.I remember my question was what is the creation, what are we into?
then i saw flash lightenings and the conscience came right after and clarification about that image came and it took a good week to assimilate.
my soul compare the universe as a flash lightening! ;)
imagine all of the energie that's emmerging from a lighning it does differente frequancy (with the noise) power of that light I don't have all the words in english to well explaine and i'm sorry.

then in a dream...
I saw a strong and powerfull energie really powerfull... de color was pure white or something like that, i saw that energie passing throug black... i definite it has positive and negative (the positive pass throug the negative to create life!)
then i saw the lightnings emmerging from than positive energie(our universe?!) I saw i beleive the big bangs.
Yes for me there a many big bangs ;)
I don't know if you can imagine all that of course i can write a book on it ;) but i make a sommery.
than in my dream when i realise what i was watching- -the source -
everything when't black -
and appear in front of me a small ball of that energie pure and as strong as the river but it was spinning on itself really fast.
I said to my self - Oh is our soul! -
than i woke up

we are devine , we are a part of god, everything that is , is made from that energie. but the soul is literrally a part the source.( of course it's my beleive hein ;) )

I think and that's my theory,
Because everything in the univers is number, there's a reason for everything , everything is cycle, everything as a code, what is each of the big bang is having almost the same formula except at a point near, one number is differente, mayby that's why some medium saw a univers with us rich an other one with us dead, another one we don't exist... you see what i mean?
mayby 11:11 is to remind us what we are...
unity
mayby it's like a seed, a tought that can grows inside us,

infinity
xxx