11-11. I feel I need to do something

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Shootermcgavin1
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

11-11. I feel I need to do something

Post by Shootermcgavin1 »

Hello, I didn't no anything about 11-11 till I looked it up after seeing the number on a regular basis. I don't no if I'm going mental, but I feel I need to do something, even before I researched it, I had the feeling i had to do something. But I have no idea what! Not sure if any 1 can help, or explain anything to me. Thanks either way.
sammy

Re: 11-11. I feel I need to do something

Post by sammy »

Hello Shooter :hithere

Welcome to the board!

Here's a link that might help answer your questions: http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Shooter,
This need you feel to do something has been echoed by many of us who have found their way to the message board. Eventually we seem to find our way as we relax, read and ponder for ourselves the direction or directions we desire to pursue. For many of us meditation of some sort will provide some sort of platform for what is needed in our lives..whether it be physical as in the need to reduce stress, sleep better, and be more fulfilled in whatever we are doing or for others this is accompanied by a desire to further their universe and spiritual knowledge, to see beyond the confines of the physical and be a part of change on this world...most likely slow change as we have much that is need of improving, eh?

I hope you enjoy the information, posts and friendly people who share here.
Welcome to the board.
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Shootermcgavin1
New Friend

Wow. Thanks for the help and info. It's a great help. I just feel I have a weight on my shoulders and no idea why. But I'm sure what ever I need to do will become clear. Glad to be a part of it. Thanks again. X
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hello Shooter, welcome :hithere

I think it's safe to say you're not going crazy with seeing 11:11. If you are, then we're all experiencing the same mass crazyness too in unison lol. Whatever's going on with our 11:11's, we're all in it together :)

Jack :pig:
Shootermcgavin1
New Friend

Haha. Thanks jack. I feel a lot better now. Also thanks Sammy and sandy. There's a lot of info to take in but very interesting Also Everyone seems really friendly on here. Thanks. Let's see what happens.
infinity
New Friend

Post by infinity »

I had this feelin for almost all my life but since 2010 this feelin is gone
i think it means that i'm on the good road ;)
for me I had to do clean up in my life (a good one) clean up the exterieur but also the inside in orther to listen the real though, the real me...
I think i finally find my mission on earth :bana:
it's just helping the other who will be on my road.
eliminate the toughts that make you sad, not happy...
learn that you have inside you many personality
learn to love every part of them
some people i know gave them name ;)
you know you ego, the child inside you etc...
juste start with that it the begining of a great trip to you're divinity ;)
have a great day!
infinity
xxx
HeartInTexas
New Friend

Post by HeartInTexas »

Hello Shooter! I just found this board today, and this is the first thing I read. I too, have been seeing 11 11 all over the place. I too, feel the need to do SOMETHING. I have this overhwhelming feeling that I can't shake: I am here for a purpose. I do have a reason for being here at this time. I don't know what it is, but it is a very good feeling! Just wanted to chime in and tell you that you are not alone in your feelings!! :hithere
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

infinity wrote: for me I had to do clean up in my life (a good one) clean up the exterieur but also the inside in orther to listen the real though, the real me...
I think i finally find my mission on earth :bana:
it's just helping the other who will be on my road.
eliminate the toughts that make you sad, not happy...
learn that you have inside you many personality
learn to love every part of them
!
infinity
xxx
i agree. lately the feeling for me is. an internal clean up. something. inside. always striving for. a better, happier life. because i know it's out there. it's in here too. . . it's within reach. in this life i've slowly been waking up to that fact. so much to go. but slowly. more and more, nourishing the heart garden within. believing, materializing my faith. the feeling i need to do something. is this. i am an alchemist and inside me lay golden elixir. the more i practice and tap into this, life changing property- the more i see magic in the world around me.

there is more to life than routine, insurance and taxes, or the need for financial stability and commercial product

thank you infinity :loves :hithere
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Thank you too, rain, for sharing your inspiring thoughts. :D
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.