recording

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jessicat4:44
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

recording

Post by Jessicat4:44 »

Hi- Has anyone had any luck getting anything on voice recorder during the early morning wake ups?
Or has anyone heard a voice before waking up? I am going to leave a recorder on and see if I can capture anything.
jack6251
Family

Re: recording

Post by jack6251 »

Hi there :)

You mean electronic voice phenomenon (EVP's)? No I've not done anything like that myself, I'm guessing not many people here will have either due to the 11:11's being mostly a visual prompt. I think there's a few accounts in different posts on the forum however about angel voices etc, might be some good info for you hidden somewhere by someone.

I've found the EVP stuff is mostly done by interested researchers who probably won't have any relationship with 11:11. There's lots of ways to get EVP's these days, but I find that a lot of it is suggestion and quite often too garbled to solidly say it's a spirit guardian etc, could quite easily be radio waves. There are some beauties however that defy explanation.

Have you done any recordings yourself before?

Jack :pig:
New Friend

Thanks Jack for your reply. I do agree with the problems with interpretation. With some EVP- it just jumps right out and is clear as day. With others being a static mess.
I was collecting EVP for a few months then I backed off with the cemetary EVPs. There seemed to be some negative EVPs that scared me off! :shock: That may have been their intent-me being in their graveyard. The last EVP I got was fine- I would consider it a Class A EVP. It said "Hey Jessy!" It caught me off guard because I was already driving out of the graveyard when it spoke. I was afraid it may have come home with me. This happened after I said my prayer to St. Michael to keep spirits in the graveyard.
Have you done any ghost exploration or EVP research?
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hiya Jess :)

Sounds like you had a beauty of your own there then with that one hehe. Nah I haven't really done any myself but years ago I thought about what equipment I might use if I were to do any. When I was studying for my music degree years ago I realised most recording equipment, especially digital, could be used for EVP's as the technology these days seems to allow for so many frequency options, not to mention near endless storage of recordings on PC's and storage devices.

You may or may not know, but Thomas Edison was one of the earliest known people to try and obtain EVP's. He was part of a few "secret handshake gangs" so I think it was all to do with that. Most of my own research into EVP's came from listening to Coast to Coast AM, a late night talk show in the US that discusses such things.

I think Edison knew a bit more than he ever let on about EVP's and radio waves/frequencies etc. I don't see why such technology can't be developed to really open up a dialogue of some sort one day (maybe we once did millenia ago). But, I do have some reservation about the idea of it all as such equipment almost seems like very advanced ouija board communication devices to me, something I'm not entirely sure should be messed with by the layman and I'm not at all comfortable with. I honestly think any such research and experimenting should be undertaken with a prayer or two of protection of some sort before hand, as you never know who you may be taking home with you that night. :pale:

If ever I see an EVP show coming up on Coast to Coast AM, I'll let you know, they usually post the EVP clips on their website for listeners to sample.

Spoooky! :)

New Friend

Jack- Thanks for the response. The Ouija board being similar is so true.

I do think even with a prayer- there is too much gray area and we do not know who is really coming through.
I do not think I need anymore proof of another world- so I have left it alone. I am thinking of getting rid of my paranormal equipment.
I find it is leaving me with more questions than answers.

The ouija board is bad news as you were stating- I had used it years back and had a horrible experience from it.
My son was three years old and he slept in the bed between my husband and myself- he was afraid of the dark.
The week I began using the ouija, we were all asleep, when in the middle of the night, my son sat straight up in bed and said "Mommy will you die for us?" :shock:
I was terrified, threw the board out and never used one again.
I know that may sound wacky.
It has been interesting sharing views, thank you Jack!

As for you, have you been woken up with the 11:11 or 4:44 :?:
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hello :)

444 and any derivative of it is a combination I very rarely get (as far as I'm consiously aware at least). 444 has been popping up for some other forum members too lately, I wonder if there's some deeper 444'ish stuff going on for you guys just now you're all tied/linked to. For me, I'm more 11:11 specific it seems, I've woken up at this time many a time and similar combinations such as 01:01, 01:10, 01:11 etc, lots of times. Quite often I get grumpy with 11:11 when it wakes me up, it can take my grumps though and just keeps coming back regardless lol. I feel I've a strong relationship with 11:11 and being here on this forum with everyone has definitley opened me up to considering and investigating different ways 11:11 involves itself. One main thing I've realised lately (from reading many posts here) is I'd like to learn more about silencing the "chatter" in my mind. I'm very interested in that and think it will benefit me (and others) a lot. I'm from quite a tough coal mining background from where I'm from, all very blokey, grumpy and macho lol, I'm working at toning that down too and trying to get with the hugs more, they're pretty cool and are for free I've realised lol :) 11:11 and related subjects aren't really the sort of thing guys from where I live tend to talk about, it's all rugby based mostly, it's great being able to come to this forum to talk about it all!

Lately, I've had a weird thing going on with my tv and my wardrobe lol. I honestly think "someone" is giving me a "pay attention and stop doing what you're doing" type of bang. They bang a lot lol This may be something or nothing, but I'm very almost convinced something is keeping me on track when my mind wonders lol...really :P

Now I remember, years ago in my initial 11:11 years when younger, I always seemed to get into bed and look at the clock at 1:11am. I was going through an early Bible phase at the time too, exploring bits and pieces. I always made myself read at least 1 chapter before going to sleep. Quite often the 1:11 popped up on nights where I felt I'd rather not bother. Thinking about it now, it's as though it was saying not to be a slacker and keep reading lol.

11:11 is good company I find hehe :)

New Friend

Hello

444 and any derivative of it is a combination I very rarely get (as far as I'm consiously aware at least). 444 has been popping up for some other forum members too lately, I wonder if there's some deeper 444'ish stuff going on for you guys just now you're all tied/linked to. For me, I'm more 11:11 specific it seems, I've woken up at this time many a time and similar combinations such as 01:01, 01:10, 01:11 etc, lots of times. Quite often I get grumpy with 11:11 when it wakes me up, it can take my grumps though and just keeps coming back regardless lol. I feel I've a strong relationship with 11:11 and being here on this forum with everyone has definitley opened me up to considering and investigating different ways 11:11 involves itself. One main thing I've realised lately (from reading many posts here) is I'd like to learn more about silencing the "chatter" in my mind. I'm very interested in that and think it will benefit me (and others) a lot. I'm from quite a tough coal mining background from where I'm from, all very blokey, grumpy and macho lol, I'm working at toning that down too and trying to get with the hugs more, they're pretty cool and are for free I've realised lol 11:11 and related subjects aren't really the sort of thing guys from where I live tend to talk about, it's all rugby based mostly, it's great being able to come to this forum to talk about it all!

Lately, I've had a weird thing going on with my tv and my wardrobe lol. I honestly think "someone" is giving me a "pay attention and stop doing what you're doing" type of bang. They bang a lot lol This may be something or nothing, but I'm very almost convinced something is keeping me on track when my mind wonders lol...really

Now I remember, years ago in my initial 11:11 years when younger, I always seemed to get into bed and look at the clock at 1:11am. I was going through an early Bible phase at the time too, exploring bits and pieces. I always made myself read at least 1 chapter before going to sleep. Quite often the 1:11 popped up on nights where I felt I'd rather not bother. Thinking about it now, it's as though it was saying not to be a slacker and keep reading lol.

11:11 is good company I find hehe

Jack
That is very interesting about the coal mining and the macho persona. You're right- I notice a lot of men do not hone in on the spiritual side. They are missing out on a whole other world.
Do you think the goings on with the tv are a specific "person" or just a universe type thing?
I had a "3 knocks" situation that occurred in the middle of the night on my closet door. I have seen websites and blogs dedicated to the 3 knocks.
Do you feel the 1:11 11:11 etc is trying to annoy you intentionally.
That is great that you are concious of quieting the mind. It is very difficult!
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Helloo :)

Yeah, where I'm from, there's no way anyone would ever openly talk about anything remotley spiritual and as for number prompts, no chance at all lol. It really is a great thing to be able to come on here to speak to everyone about these things! :sunflower: But saying that, I do know all of the old guys at my dads local club (where he goes for beer) would probably admit to having such thought if you were to speak one to one.

About the knocks and bumps, I've had them for years and always thought it may well be my grandad who died before I was born. I've seen him a few times in dreams and the last was about a month ago, he was dressed in a military uniform doing a strange jig/dance lol. I'm taking that to mean all is well in some capacity or other. He was in the Royal Merchant Navy in WWII and torpedoed 3 times, the nzai's just couldn't finish him off hehe, that may've been his uniform in the dream. My dad told me he had a saying due to being torpedoed that often, "The convoy must get through", which is a positive and inspirational saying I've taken as my own for getting "the job done" so to speak.

Nah, I don't think 11:11 is doing anything mischievous, it's just me being woken all grumpy, spotting the time and saying "ah no not you again I'm trying to sleep" lol. It doesn't happen too often actually anymore, they seem these days to appear more at convenient times.

Yeah. stilling my mind from the daily chater is something I'm going to pursue since reading what people have to say here, wish I'd started it years ago actually.

Your 3 knocks scenario is interesting! Mine are just one off bumps, but always seem to timed to something I'm either doing, thinking about, researching and whatever and quite often I get a little thought about whatever I'm doing within the moment of the bump that keeps me on track. I've decided they're too coincidental to be coincidental hehe. I do know however, that the flat/appartment I currently live in, the old guy who lived here before me died here prior to my moving in, so who knows.

jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hullo :)

I rememberd something yesterday what with mentioning my grandad and wanted to post it but didnt have time, so I've had to wait until now to post this little tale.

About 15 or so years ago on UK tv, there was a show broadcast live which was exploring the paranormal and at the end, they devoted some time to a live seance in front of a studio audience. There were a number of mediums on talking about things and speaking with people in the audience. Anyway one particular medium asked if there was someon in the audience with the initials JWC in their name, nobody answered. My ears pricked up at that point because I have those initials in my name, I'm John William Clements (Jack is a nickname). The medium said they had a message for a JWC involving calcium of all things and to make sure to keep having some. This really got my attention now because at that time I'd decided to cut back on milk as was I trying to lose a little weight and felt the fat in the milk was adding to a bit of weight, I wasn't heavy or anything, just being health conscious. So, the medium asked again if there was a JWC in the audience, nobody in the studio audience answered, then it dawned on me that I was in the audience, at home watching a live show, I kinda froze a little as the penny dropped that in all likelyhood, the message coming through was for me. This was a very heavy 11:11 period too and I was exploring a lot of new things at that time too.

Anyway, I took the message as being intended for me and have taken calcium supplements ever since. I've since aquired a number of sports related injuries and have developed problems with joints and bones, I've also had a handful of bad illnesses too, severe flu and the like and I understand now that the body takes what it needs at times from the bone when it has to.

I've taken that message from that show to be for me from my grandad, I don't know for sure, I just kinda feel it is. :)

sammy

Post by sammy »

Very Cool!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
New Friend

JaThat is something that is NO coincidence!!! How bizarre- the spirits seemed to know you were watching. I would have been very happy to get that response.
:shock:
When you said you dreamed of deceased relatives- I am sure they do come through in dreams. The dancing is great! He really wants to convey all is well- like you said.
Also- it seems they know when you are searching or becoming more spiritual.
I wonder what age they are on the other side.
I dream of my favorite aunt- but she is always "not there' mentally in the dream, not like her at all. Just like a zombie, so I do not think my dreams of her are a visitation.

I picked up the Angels 101 book someone was telling me about on this site and it is very informative regarding syncronicity. As for there being angels- I would like there to be- but who really knows. :?
Jess
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hello Jessica :)

Yeah it is a bit weird, but I think in spirit land, time and location are here nor there and no big deal for them to handle when contacting us once the right opportunity arises. I agree with you with your dream points too. I had a weird one last night, I dreamed I was a shark lol :D What's all that about then hehe? I was swimming among some wreckage learning how to hunt from other sharks. Very fishy!

I was wondering, do you have any EVP recordings of your own to post?

New Friend

Hello Jack,
Hmmm, a shark- who knows how our minds churn stuff around and change it into symbols. I would love to know!

I have a cheapo website that I have the EVP's on-

http://paranormalportal.yolasite.com

If it weren't for the risk of something following me home- I would try for EVP's more often.
Some are down right hateful, and I do not post them on the website.

Thanks, Jess
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Heya :)

Just gave your EVP's a listening to, very weird and spooky indeed!

Post more if you get them :)

Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Hi Jessica and Jack - again :) :hithere
I'm new here and your post caught my eye, you mentioned hearing things before you wake up which I tend to do alot. Its like I know I'm still asleep but I can hear other voices and I'm also aware of the goings on in my surroundings, sometimes for up to half an hour befor I "wake up". I haven't read every post in this thread yet but I have a deep impression that many (not all)entities capable of comming through EVP's have a sense of confinement about them and I would imagine for good reason. I also have a few 4.44 prompts and just posted one on another thread.
Ahhh yes Jack, modern recording equipment - magic. EVP's have had me intrigued for years ....

Lots of love
New Friend

Thanks for both of your replies, Jack & Shredder.

In one EVP there are what seem to be several voices going on at once. I hesitated to post it because of what we were talking about earlier- interpretation.
I prefer the distinct ones.
I heard that it is considered dangerous to record at home, so I would only record at the graveyard. Thanks you guys!
Jess :hithere
sammy

Post by sammy »

Shredder said:
Its like I know I'm still asleep but I can hear other voices and I'm also aware of the goings on in my surroundings, sometimes for up to half an hour befor I "wake up"
I have a similar thing happen as I am falling asleep...I hear very clear voices, but they are saying thing I can't consciously make heads or tails of.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Shredder
Busy Bee

Post by Shredder »

Hi :hithere
sammy wrote:I have a similar thing happen as I am falling asleep...I hear very clear voices, but they are saying thing I can't consciously make heads or tails of.
I get a strong "feeling" that as our energy vibrations change as we move from one state of consciousness to another ( naturally during sleep ) there are periods during these transitions where energy levels are just perfect for the celestials to reach out to us. As we are in a different conscious state when this occurs "voices" /imagery and other messages from them can often be ambiguous and unclear and would say it is up to us with patience, time and practice to meet themhalf way so things become clearer.

Much Love :loves
blackie3
New Friend

Post by blackie3 »

Hi Just a mention about a recording i did yesterday. I have been getting things falling over in the middle of the night and even during the day like a mirror on a stand and tubes of cream and my watch. All have fallen (several times ) onto the floor for no good reason. My daughter suggested asking if anyone was there and recording it. What I got was strange breathing. Very weird. Decided not to do that again and have asked Archangel Michael to clear the house of any negative energies as well as smudging it. I have been doing a lot of meditating but always ask for protection wondering if this might of triggered it ?
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

blackie3 wrote:I have been doing a lot of meditating but always ask for protection wondering if this might of triggered it ?
That's a good question Blackie, I'm wanting to up my meditations, the last thing I need is Darth Vader walking through the wall once I get going!

This is one for the pro's :)

George
Angel in waiting

Post by George »

Jack writes:
the last thing I need is Darth Vader walking through the wall once I get going!
Sometimes fear attracts those strange borderland packages. Earlier I wrote to a friend:
I will try to explain how I see it, going by what I (a) experienced, (b) heard from my Teachers.

First what I believe these "packets" are not. They are not souls. Souls are precious and are not left lying around.

Sleeping survivors are souls and brought to Mansonia One as far as I know.

They are not TA's. TA's without a live body return to eternity.
They don't hang around, but will sometimes wait a while outside the body of their dying human.

The Personality leaves with the Destiny Guardian. The soul with the four-winged seraph. The Identity is 'owned' by the TA.

All thoughtforms worth owning have been taken up by the Evolutionary Deities. Some are unwanted, and some remain until emotional "settlements" have taken place on Mansonia One, as with Virginia Jamieson.
( thread gone )

Cheers...
George.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hmmm some people seem to meditate and sometimes have encounters and some people don't meditate and have encounters. I don't think the meditation itself has anything to do with it. I do think it is important to continue asking for protection as you have been doing Blackie...and as Shredder has posted before, to practice grounding ourselves, developing a secure "platform" from which to exercise our spiritual selves.
Fear should be avoided, though. If someone is fearful about such things they should not meditate. In my opinion anyway... ;)

I love that story George! Thanks for reposting it! :kiss:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
blackie3
New Friend

Post by blackie3 »

hi. I wasnt afraid of the occurrences or the breathing though my daughter was a bit spooked (she is 36). I have always asked for protection and always trust it is given. Strange things have happened to me on and off all my life. It would not stop me meditating. Even though the breathing was strange the occurrences felt more playful than menacing. I had even thought it was one of my relatives who have passed trying to get my attention. I mentioned the meditation as I had been doing a fair bit of it for the last couple of weeks with some great results. Do hope I haven't upset anyone.
regards
Blackie3
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

blackie3 wrote:hi. I wasnt afraid of the occurrences or the breathing though my daughter was a bit spooked (she is 36). I have always asked for protection and always trust it is given. Strange things have happened to me on and off all my life. It would not stop me meditating. Even though the breathing was strange the occurrences felt more playful than menacing. I had even thought it was one of my relatives who have passed trying to get my attention. I mentioned the meditation as I had been doing a fair bit of it for the last couple of weeks with some great results. Do hope I haven't upset anyone.
regards
Blackie3
Heya Blackie :)

I think it's a good point you raised though since I'm still new to a lot of things here. It's well worth discussing anyway and gives me some reassurance from your good results as well as what George and Sandy have said, thanks to you all :D