Such a beautiful day in Lotus Land...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
JonahBC
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Such a beautiful day in Lotus Land...

Post by JonahBC »

I could not help sharing another tune for you all.... one of my most recent favorites.. a bunch of young kids in my neighbor hood got together right after a big party we had in 2010 and well...

ps: Flipflops in Vancouver are out today... :bana:

Kathy
There will always be war if someone is hungry....
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: Such a beautiful day in Lotus Land...

Post by Sandy »

Wow! my heart is soaring with those notes! It makes you feel as if you can do anything! Hey, We can!!! :sunflower: :bana: :D :roll :love
Thanks for sharing this with us, Kathy!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
JonahBC
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by JonahBC »

A little story for you Sandy...

Way back in 1985 just before the birth of my son I saved a SPCA cat from a certain fate... in turn she saved me and became my best friend.... She was always very protected of my son and always gave me great comfort... She lived with us for 17 years.... I named her Sandy :loves....
There will always be war if someone is hungry....
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

JonahBC wrote:A little story for you Sandy...

Way back in 1985 just before the birth of my son I saved a SPCA cat from a certain fate... in turn she saved me and became my best friend.... She was always very protected of my son and always gave me great comfort... She lived with us for 17 years.... I named her Sandy :loves....
That's a nice story! :)

When we were kids, my brother brought home a kitten, it somehow got named Tiny because it was so small, which I always thought was a bad idea and I've been proven right, because now she's grown up she's HUUUGE lol :D

Maybe best we kept her named as Tiny, a bit strange calling home a cat called Huge from the back door every evening isn't it, what would the neighbours think!?

Jack :cat:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

After reading both your kitty posts, I found I was lost in thought, thinking back 13 years ago to a little stray cat who saved my life too. I named her Angel and rightfully so as she was cat perfection in every way. Sadly, she was only with me a couple months and I wasn't able to save her life when God called her home. I am sure I will see her again as Love knows no bounds. :D

All of my children have cats. I call them my grandkitties and throughly enjoyed spoiling them while I was visiting these past couple months. :cat: My son tells me that "Bob" wants him to play every waking moment now since I've been gone. LOL Looks like I've earned my "Grandma stripes" :mrgreen:
(((Hugs))) you two!
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Yes, Thank you for this beautiful reminder that no matter how long ago a crisis/catastrophe has happened, the results are long lasting and continue to challenge the people. Beautiful song and effort by these people to find a way to help and support those in need. I am reminded how comfortable and safe I am in my modest lifestyle, and that I am so grateful for it. God bless those who still want for a bed and food... for family and security. God bless those who open their hearts to give anything they are able to, to help them.
Peace
Jean
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I remember that song, indeed I agree with Jean that it is a beautiful reminder of hope and change. :)

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe