1111 & Spirit Guides| Questions and Discussion

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

1111 & Spirit Guides| Questions and Discussion

Post by happyrain »

hello. i am writing this because i think i am beginning to understand what the prompts mean, i hope to form a collaborative understanding writing here and gain new insights and please share what you agree with or disagree
i'm not sure if it matters what you call them, spirit guides angels TA. i am glad that this branch has specific terms defining what you've come across in your research but for this thread i am going to refer to it as a general force and call it spirit- let it be guides, time prompts, ghost, lucid dreams, psychic abilities, talks with nature and scary visions
i am very interested now in paranormal investigations. its hard to explain why these thing exist or why us, life, here- but i do believe in spirit and more and more, with the assistance of my time prompts and this feeling of, waking awareness- am able to solidify a once romanticized belief. as i grow i begin to think it really does have to do with providing a loving service. but i get stuck and think i really test my guides patience. i dont understand WHY but i am very grateful spirit continues to prompt me despite my extreme human and material like tendencies.
as in wow i can't believe there's a whole world of ghost and guides we can communicate with and WHY we get to or WHY it exist or HOW but i want to keep moving forward. i think you guys explain and apologize if i am being naive for not reading the anatomy of the halfway realm or in the service of 1111.
feels like i'm back at root 1, but its ok :D i want to make this REAL and so i'm here to LINK my time prompts with spirit. if you're new here and have come to this forum because you too constantly see 1111- it really is because you have the ability to communicate with a higher conscious ! as much as thats been told to me here, i've failed to further my communications because of fear in the unknown ! sometimes i get freaked out ! but i want it ! i truly believe 1111 has to do with clairsentience- it makes sense why George tells us to slow down our brain waves or why yogis and masters speak to us of meditation- and to think the end result means drawing closer to God ! i don't know what that even means(!), but it's exciting when you get results, i feel like my guides are laughing at me when i say this- haha because they've been trying to get my attention for so long, and i'm so slow X_X :P
today i was prompted and it was very strange. i saw a spider crawling around my car, it made me a little uncomfortable(usually they don't) but i think reflecting now i can say spirit was with me since then. a guide of some sort. the little guy was on the outside of the car- i thought he was gone after have driving around for 10 minutes but when i stopped by the bank there he was. a traffic light went out when i drove up to it. the cross guard didn't notice right away i guess she thought the light was green- there were people(standing) waiting to cross the street. i stopped for a while feeling like i was supposed to watch something.the moment was a little awkward because she signaled for the approaching car to the right of me to go- i thought she was telling me to go too. wrong. as soon as i put my foot on the gas and crossed she blew her whistle and raised her yield sign. i had my windows down and i could hear her yell, "did you see that ! ?" almost like, "i can't believe that man just went." so i don't know if i did something wrong or not heh but the way she said it made me think of the traffic light again. the traffic light going out provided me with an odd sensation. a car in front of me had the license plate ending in 333 while the car to the right of me 555 with the clock in my car reading 2:55.
i'm almost inclined to ask what do i do next ? how do i further contact, but i think i know meditation has something to do with it. it's hard to still my mind and i feel that i don't always pay attention or live life according to my truer desires. sometimes i feel even blind to those
hmm well anyway i am glad these communications happen, and i think it's important to take some time and place your awareness in the supernatural but in general i want to know how to balance it and how to draw more of this in my day to day life. how do i blend this desire in my waking life? it can be very difficult to discuss these things with people ! one thing i know i should get over, but there is a feeling of restraint at times and with practicing intuition i question if i am to yield from sharing ! anyways, i want more of this in my life but also think there are other ways aside from a strict meditative routine. i'm not trying to be lazy. at least, i hope i'm not.

huh :study:
thanks

*oh and how have you learned to determine when the voice in your head, is your guide speaking with you ?
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Sandy
Staff

Re: 1111 & Spirit Guides| Questions and Discussion

Post by Sandy »

Dear Rain,
You and I have been friends for years now and in our long talks back and forth over many spiritual tracks and experiences I have always felt a certain "intuitiveness closeness" that is innately yours...( not sure how to explain that...but you see what I and others often miss) When I look back at your many posts I feel it as well... when you describe certain experiences in your day to day routines. You are a keen observer of details and you expound and translate more so than anybody else I have ever encountered and so I feel you are already incorporating these spiritual aspects of yourself into your waking life. Spirituality truly isn't about sitting in meditation for hours at a time...at least that wouldn't work for most of us...although of course there are some whose gift it is to do this very thing and absorb greater and greater spiritual energies to guide others effectively. But in this busy world it seems the traits we long for, the closeness with celestial kin are already a part of us, something long dormant within and as we nudge it, even just a little, in thought word and deed it blossoms in ways suitable, tailor made for us alone.
I remember once you were describing a moment in nature and as the picture formed in my mind I felt this enormous joy as I too got to taste a little of this beauty. This too is spirit...is our inner selves reacting to what is beautiful and True around us, something very natural and this in itself is progressive... extending into other wondeful ways in our dealings with others affecting and improving our peace and harmony with life itself. Hmmm obviously I have a ways to go after this last bout of uncertainty in my life but please know that you are not alone in your desires for more balance and harmony of these all empowering spiritual energies in our lives. We all walk this path in some way together and that gives me great comfort. :happy
Please continue to share your thoughts...I never get tired of them, little brother. :sunflower:
Much love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you very much sandy
i've missed you

<3 <3
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
Krystalshard
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 91387
Please type in these numbers:91294: 36245

Post by Krystalshard »

Sandy
Your insights are truly resonating with me. I think just reading your post gives me the frame of mind to seek connection with my guides and to just enjoy that communion.

rain,
I know, right? I often wonder right after the moment I've been prompted if I am "getting the message" you know, feeling any urge or intuition. When my mind blankly blinks back..."um, I got nuthin'" I quick turn it to gratitude and maybe a prayer for whoever is standing in front of me.
I guess this is where we are the "Agondonters" and just have faith that whatever just happened was an important part of a bigger picture... a tiny cog in the gear of some great machine so that a miricle or serendipity could occur for another human here on the planet. God knows, we don't have the perception from where we're at to "get it" yet. You did experience the feeling, the sense that a difference was all about you. You did have an interaction that may have been a catalyst for something else that day. Easy for me to say, analyzing your story from outside... I get these kinds of questions too... something to be said for the "can't see the forest for the trees" cliche.
Thanks for sharing. Gets me thinking!
Peace,
Jean
8)
“You are born into life for a purpose, and one purpose only; to learn to do the will of God and be of loving and merciful service to one another." Monjoronson
JonahBC
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by JonahBC »

Hello all...

Firstly Sandy I want you to know, to me in my heart, I think of you as a very special kindred spirit... you see I too have a lot of chatter :roll ...I know I know... it's utmost on my bucket list to silence it... I am so very very relieved to hear about George's recovery. We need him desperately... well I do. To George... you are my "guru". You with the help of a few others woke me up :lol: .

Recently, I like you George also challenged the inability of my malfunctioned brain... I am still apologizng for it.

It made my day when you released a message through the 11:11 Progress team... I am on board this big boat and here at our master's disposal.

ps: my recent assignment proved very challenging... but at the end of the day I think I did a good job..well at least I woke up about 5 million neighbors of mine.... when able I will let you know the outcome...it is now out of my hands.

Much Love & Peace

Kathy
There will always be war if someone is hungry....
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Kathy,

It is good to see you on board this afternoon! :hithere
And with the news you come bearing, I can't help but stand in awe and smile with inspiration. I am reminded that Light workers are effecting positive change in all areas of lives on earth. Whiles George and I don't know exactly the details of what you just accomplished, we have our suspicions and we applaud you for your extra ordinary effort. Your mother must be beaming as she checks in on you from the beautiful realms. Well done! :cheers:
Now lets just pray that your 5 million "neighbors" make their voices heard. :sunflower:

George :bigsmurf: sends his love and appreciation for carrying the torch. :kiss:

Love from these two sleepy "Sunday fossils"...
Sandy
What is it about Sunday afternoons that makes one sooooo sleepy? :scratch:
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.