Finally, it all starts to make sense

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
JAT229
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Finally, it all starts to make sense

Post by JAT229 »

Hello everyone. I'm so glad I found this forum. Now I know that I'm not the only one out there experiencing this phenomena. Here's my story:

It began a couple years ago. (Or perhaps longer.) It seemed like whenever I glanced at the digital clock on the TV at night, it was "11:11." No big deal, right? But it happened night after night...after night...after night. I might be watching TV all evening and never take notice of the time until it was 11:11, when my eyes would suddenly be drawn to the clock.

I thought something like that could still be rationally explained. Maybe I started subconsciously looking for it. Maybe my internal clock kicked on. Whatever the reason, I thought it was interesting, but really didn't pay it that much mind until...

I started seeing it everywhere. Either "11:11" or "1111" or sometimes "111" (or any form thereof). Examples: I'll tune to a basketball game and the time on the clock is 11:11 (and that's while it's TICKING...so I caught it during that one-second expanse). I'll walk by the oven or microwave and the digital time is 11:11. I view a video on YouTube and it has "111" views. I'll be working on the computer all morning without noticing the time. When I glance up at the time on the computer's clock...yup...more often than not it's either 11:11 or 1:11.

Sometimes I record the news at night on the DVR so that I can go back to it after a show I'm watching finishes. So I'll be watching the recorded version of live coverage and perhaps I'll pause the DVR to hit the bathroom or whatever. I'll come back to the TV and suddenly notice that the time the live report was ACTUALLY live (i.e. the time the spot actually aired live during the news) was "11:11," frozen on the screen as a reporter is frozen next to it in mid-word.

I have had DOZENS—or perhaps hundreds—of experiences like this. Numbers on sales register receipts...license plates...product model numbers, etc, etc, etc. Places I can't even recall now.

So I figured that still, it could all be a product of my subconscious now looking for those numbers, right? Makes sense—I've kind of "tuned myself in" to looking for them.

That's what I thought...until I dug a little deeper and found this website.

Well,it gets deeper yet...

There is a web page that refers to the phenomenon as being the "oneness" of all souls, as in we are all one with God. (i.e. there are no individual souls, rather, we're all of one collective soul that is God.) The crazy part about that is that that's the core message of a series of books I've recently been devouring called "Conversations With God" by Neale Donald Walsch. It's almost like all these "1111" messages over the last couple years have been pointing me toward these books. And you know what's weird? I've had book #1 in that series on my shelf for at least six years or so and never so much as opened the front cover. Just decided to pick it up one day and start reading. Now I'm about to finish devouring the 3rd book in the series.

Somehow, in true "Law of Attraction" fashion, I feel that it's all tying in with something much larger that's going on. Not just with me, but also with a universal consciousness.

Thanks for listening. I'll be stopping back here often and looking to gain further insight into the power and message of "1111."

Peace...

John
sammy

Re: Finally, it all starts to make sense

Post by sammy »

Hi John! :hithere

Welcome to our board! Sure does sound like you've made a good connection there! I look forward to hearing more of your experiences.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy

PS. I had to do a minor edit on you post where you posted a link to another site. Typically we don't allow links to other sites, but as we get to know you better, we may become more lenient about it ...I hope you understand.
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
nobadges
Old Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nobadges »

It's been quite a while since I visited this forum.
I discovered the 11:11's in my life about 3 years ago.
Since I acknowledged it to my celestials and I ask them daily to continue, there has not been a sigle day since that I have not been prompted with it.
I thought at first I had become a clock watcher, but I trained myself never to look at the time or search for numbers (such as phone) unless I had a need to.
It has made no difference!
I still get the prompts usually several times a day. Not only from clocks, but even the most unlikely sources.
Welcome aboard and enjoy the journey!
Allan
Ottawa Canada
~Keep an attitude of gratitude~
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I have been receiving a lot of the numbers when I pray/meditate on something. It is like a confirmation that something is in action, but the result is not always what I expect or desire.

There isn't a day for me that I do not have the experience. A couple of days ago I felt as if I had not seen any numbers, but the moment I thought this I received an 11:11 on my clock that never tells the correct time. (The power goes out when I reset the clock and it has reset itself to the same time as the coffee maker in the kitchen, and they are the only two clocks that are in sync with each other in the whole house.)

I fueled up my car today and the amount in gallons was 11.177gallons for $40.00 and the gas station number was 1414. It's just small things like this that sort of keep me going. Sometimes the numbers motivate to make a move in some sort of direction.

3:33 in the AM used to be something that I would wake up to for no reason other than to open my eyes and see the clock. This happened to me for years and I only discovered this site about a year ago. I have had the prompts so many times, that I have dreams that have the numbers in them... My sleep is intermittent too, where I focus on some sort of problem and then I wake up to get my confirmation number... or I get a 444 in some form while I am sleeping.

The one thing that I have noticed is that I don't know anybody that I have met in person that experiences this same thing. A few people like to B.S. me about that they are seeing numbers when I bring it up, but the rest of the time the same people seem to be oblivious to what is going on. So, this is about the only place that I feel free to talk about it. (This means that my posts are long winded.)

It's cool that you made it here and was able to sift though all of stuff on the Internet now about 11:11. Personally, I think that if you can be made to look at a clock, you can be made to look at a website. You being here is probably not by chance.
Anyway, welcome!!!

:sunflower:
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hi John JAT229 :)

I have to admit, I kinda laughed a little as I read your post, not in a nasty way, but I recognised sooo much about my own experiences with 11:11, this is how it gets us lol :D Virtually everyting you mentioned is how it occured to me when it first started too and I'd say it's probably the same or similar for most people who've found their way to this web forum. If it's answers you want, you're in the right place, just find some questions then you'll find some answers :)

Look forward to seeing you around John :salut:

Jack :pig: :hithere
JAT229
New Friend

Post by JAT229 »

Thanks to all that reached out to lend a guiding hand! I appreciate your comments. I'm still trying to get a handle on the meaning of this experience, and with your help I'm sure I'll get there. :-)

Keep your comments coming!

John
jfarris
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by jfarris »

jack6251 wrote:Hi John JAT229 :)

I have to admit, I kinda laughed a little as I read your post, not in a nasty way, but I recognised sooo much about my own experiences with 11:11, this is how it gets us lol :D Virtually everyting you mentioned is how it occured to me when it first started too and I'd say it's probably the same or similar for most people who've found their way to this web forum. If it's answers you want, you're in the right place, just find some questions then you'll find some answers :)

Look forward to seeing you around John :salut:

Jack :pig: :hithere
pretty much ditto for me. :D

Jody
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello John,
I apologize for being so slow in welcoming you to our friendly forums. I too can identify with some of your 11:11 experiences. ... The strange thing was even though 11:11 has become a major part of my spiritual life, I wasn't seeing it when I wandered into the forum some years ago. I came here with an interest in Midwayers. It wasn't long however before I was seeing many of the numbers we share.

I hope you find friends here as you continue to explore the number prompts and how they individually fit into your own life.
Welcome to the message board. :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
JAT229
New Friend

Post by JAT229 »

Thank you, everyone, for your warm welcomes. I am still very much besieged by our common message. And I find lately that it's not always "1111" specifically, but also variations of it such as "111" or simply just "11."

For example, just the other day I went to a computer store to buy some RAM memory for my laptop. The amount for the memory came to $111 and some odd change. Of course, I thought it was interesting and having been telling my wife about my experiences, when I went out to the car after purchasing the memory I gave her a call to tell her about it. Lo-and-behold...I looked up and the time on the dashboard was 1:11.

I also think the "Midwayers" have a sense of humor because lately, perhaps because I'm "tuned in" to 11:11 on the digital clock, and because it's been happening for so long, lately, I tend to look at the clock at "11:10." And more often than not it changes to 11:11 just as I start watching. I think it's their way of saying "We're always a step ahead of you!" :-)

Couple quickies for you: There's a new TV show on called "Island Medium" about a lady from Long Island that channels. I was watching it the other night and they gave some previews of this coming Sunday (Easter) night's show. My jaw almost hit the floor when the medium wrote something on a piece of paper and held it up to the person in front of her and asked, "Do you see this all the time?" Guess what was written on the paper?...Yup..."11:11."

Last thing...has anyone been getting into the new show "Touched," with Kiefer Sutherland as a father to a special boy who works out elaborate series of numbers? I think a lot of folks on this board would appreciate this show. Check it out if you get a chance.

Thanks for listening! Talk to you soon...

John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi John,
I can identify with your post as I too see lots of 111's and 11's as well as the personal midwayer call numbers. (for lack of a better term. :) ) It all makes for an interesting time, eh?
I haven't seen the show you mentioned, called "Touched" but I will keep an eye out for it. Thanks for mentioning it. I have always liked Kieffer Sutherland and enjoyed the projects he has chosen that show case his talent.
Have a great week end. :albino:
love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
sammy

Post by sammy »

HI John!

Do you know which network the Island Medium show is on? I'd like to check it out.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
JAT229
New Friend

Post by JAT229 »

Hi Sammy,

Long Island Medium is on TLC (The Learning Channel). New episodes are at 9:00 p.m. on Sundays.

If you Google the name you'll find lots of pages on it. Here's one to get you started: ( link failed )

Have a wonderful weekend...

John
sammy

Post by sammy »

Thanks John...you have a great weekend as well!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy