1111 & relationships

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
happyrain
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

1111 & relationships

Post by happyrain »

what does it mean when you are prompted when you are around or thinking about certain people ? i remember reading this somewhere but can't find it
Fear grips when Love falls short of Infinity
sammy

Re: 1111 & relationships

Post by sammy »

Hey Eric!

I don't remember either. Perhaps to pray for them? (Just a thought)

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

thank you sammy

relationships are special. i can see why these prompts would follow.
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

today i got to share 888 with a friend. wherever we went, there they were. we ended up tipping our waitress 8.88 by accident. we saw 88 twice in one store and even saw it in our games etc. : )
sammy

Post by sammy »

Hmmmm...I associate 8's with Dr. Mendoza. Wonder what's up with that.

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
sammy

Post by sammy »

Eric,

George is back in the hospital...Is it possible you are being prompted to help George? Perhaps a co-meditation or prayer with this other person whom is seeing the 8's with you?

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

888 sometimes represents the end of a relationship or thing in your life.

I have only seen it on an school bus so I interpreted it as a karmic lesson/spiritual education.
(bus = education... road = life's journey... 888 = nearing the end of something significant. )

It was the end of a relationship and it was difficult lesson for me.
I learned that once you love someone, you can't really unlove someone.

I don't know if this helps or not. It just seemed to makes sense for me at the time...
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Just a side point about the number 8 that the Chinese use, they associate it with finance and prosperity having number 8's all over the place, in their wallets, around their homes too, all over. I wonder how prompts would work for those people who're surrounded by numbers already associated with other things.

Other than the annoying gambling website popups (888 gambling), 888 is a prompt I've hardly ever had but I'll keep looking :)

Jack
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

im not sure if 1111 is asking me to get involved with those that bring about a time prompt or to simply take note of the occurrence. today i ran into this lady who makes me a little uncomfortable and noticed it was 10:11 afterwards. this is not the first time i've ran into her and after the first time- i started seeing her more and more, wherever i go with 1111 prompting me along the way. the first time i met her i pulled into the driveway, she had her head poked around the corner and was staring at me. she is a bit older. she always has some kind of shawl on over a thick worn out white jacket/hoodie. when i got out of the car and headed towards the apartment i tried to say hello since she was just staring at me. nothing happened. i tried to walk by and she froze in her tracks and gave me one of the coldest stares, it sent shivers down my spine. i was actually a little scared. she yelled at me, "LEAVE ME ALONE" i told her i was just trying to go home. she told me i better get away. that was it. freaky. heheh. i tried to shake it off and step back outside. i figured if i saw her again i'd tell her there's nothing to be afraid of. well the next time i saw her was at a grocery store and again today when i was headed out for work- she crossed my path. today she saw me and when i said hello she looked at me with fear and disgust. i dont get it :?: i'm not TRYING to get involve- we just keep running into each other by chance. i wonder what spirits are asking from me since i keep getting prompted

im sure shes a nice lady. she likes to leave little pyramids of cat food next to my bedroom(outside the apt). i think she's just a bit of a hermit but somethin in me urks her and she kinda freaks me out :shock: :?: i'm sure the feeling is mutual though haha well idk
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I have on occasion run across people who I do not have a conversation with, but they have a strange absorbing kind of stare.
I don't feel a fear of these people, and I don't flinch when they gaze. But is is an unusual gaze... It's not sexual, it's not normal, it's like they are looking into you and they recognize you as a danger/threat (Maybe?) It's a weird stare.

Just another weird thing I have experienced.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

.rain wrote:
she likes to leave little pyramids of cat food next to my bedroom(outside the apt).
How many cans are in the pyramid? 3... 6... 10... 15... (15 = 5 x 3, a five stepped pyramid like the original Egyptian stepped pyramids.)
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

In my experience, whenever I've had people who seem "off" with me, it's all been in my head.

I live in a tall appartment block of flats here in the UK and I see all kinds of people from time to time in the elevator. One guy in particular, an elderly gent who upon first glance, looks like Mr. Grumpy from Grumpsville (a town that may or may not exist). The first few times I saw him, he'd just look at me and not speak, then one day I just struck up a conversation about the weather (no way, from the UK and talking about the weather, unheard of lol) and it transpired he was a retired policeman who had all sorts of interesting stories. His cold appearance was just his "natural" face hehe and I was reading into something that just wasn't there and interpreting things wrong.

Now when I see this guy, we always exchange a simple hello with a smile. I don't think it has to be an indepth conversation, sometimes just saying hello with a genuine smile is enough to break the ice.

Oh yeah, none of this was 1111 related more than likely, but still :)

Jack :pig:
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

hi
she doesnt leave cans just the food out
and hi jack i know what you mean but don't think this situation is similar :lol: but its all good. its just interesting to me how 1111 likes to appear within these particular relationships
i will say though 1111 appears a lot when im alone too but it doesnt feel the same when i share it with people :?: idk its hard to make sense of and i wonder if it is of any real importance anyway

thanks for the interest guys
appreciate it
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Rain,
Wow, I give you a great big A for effort because many people wouldn't have given her a second glance after the first somewhat ugly encounter with her. Still I wonder if she is in her right mind...perhaps she has been abused in some way by people around her and so she is aloof and strikes outward to avoid and ward off any unwanted attention. Or perhaps she is guarding herself from hurt or heart break. Perhaps she has been abandoned by those at one time she may have cared about...I know... I know... that is a lot of 'perhaps' but she may just not be a warm and fuzzy person. Not everyone appreciates the value of kindness and friendliness. Still, follow your instincts as this strange woman continues to pop up in your life. Keep your eyes and senses peeled for the answer if there is one because if you are being gently directed her way, there will be answers...Ask with this solution in mind when you meditate some time. You may get a little insight ... :finger:
I just want you to know though, that if I were a little old grumpy lady (not too far from that as I type this :lol: ) I would want you to continually cross my path. :love
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
New Friend

Post by 4877 »

I can relate a bit...especially recently. I used to get the 11 prompts constantly. Then they changed to 711s (my anniversary) and 911s. One day back around Christmas time 2008, they were coming non-stop. The day they were coming full force, I found evidence that my husband was messing around with a 17 year old girl. I eventually forgave him and we moved on. The prompts stopped up until last weekend.
They started again, and that same morning while doing laundry, I found a paper in his pants with another girl's info. One thing lead to the next, and now we are getting divorced.
It seems like they are always trying to prepare me for what's coming. This time, I will not forgive him.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dear 4877,
What a shock this must be for you. I am so sorry. I pray those celestial guides who warned you of this impending problem surround you with love and support as well. This has been my experience with "our dear friends." They are with us in good times and in bad times. The humans of this forum are here too if you need to talk, vent etc... It is good to have friends, celestial and human, as troubles rock our personal worlds.
With love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
New Friend

Post by 4877 »

Sandy - Thank you so much for your reply. I am going to thank them tonight before I fall asleep. They saved me a world of pain and hurt, as I was about to finance my first home with this man. I honestly think he is going through a midlife crisis but I care about my children's well-being and myself too much to sit around and take this any longer. Thank you again :-)
loveforall
New Friend

Post by loveforall »

inlikeflint wrote:888 sometimes represents the end of a relationship or thing in your life.

I have only seen it on an school bus so I interpreted it as a karmic lesson/spiritual education.
(bus = education... road = life's journey... 888 = nearing the end of something significant. )

It was the end of a relationship and it was difficult lesson for me.
I learned that once you love someone, you can't really unlove someone.

I don't know if this helps or not. It just seemed to makes sense for me at the time...
Wow...I actually experienced the same thing recently. Last week I was driving and thinking about my relationship, and when I directed my attention to the car in front of me, I noticed the license plate said 888. I have heard about 888 indicating the end of a relationship. Well, turns out in my case , it did just that. Yesterday, that same relationship I was thinking about a week ago ended. It did end on good terms, and I know in my heart it's for the best, but it still amazes me at how accurate my first 888 prompt was. Hmmm....I'd rather get the 11:11 prompt, those are usually more positive :) :sunflower:
loveforall
New Friend

Post by loveforall »

4877 wrote:I can relate a bit...especially recently. I used to get the 11 prompts constantly. Then they changed to 711s (my anniversary) and 911s. One day back around Christmas time 2008, they were coming non-stop. The day they were coming full force, I found evidence that my husband was messing around with a 17 year old girl. I eventually forgave him and we moved on. The prompts stopped up until last weekend.
They started again, and that same morning while doing laundry, I found a paper in his pants with another girl's info. One thing lead to the next, and now we are getting divorced.
It seems like they are always trying to prepare me for what's coming. This time, I will not forgive him.
Dear 4877,

I, too, am very sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. Sometimes, God throws us into murky waters in order to teach us various lessons. This experience will only make your stronger, and strength is something nobody can ever take away from you - it shows that you have lived and loved. I will say a little prayer for you.

:loves
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

loveforall wrote:
Wow...I actually experienced the same thing recently. Last week I was driving and thinking about my relationship, and when I directed my attention to the car in front of me, I noticed the license plate said 888. I have heard about 888 indicating the end of a relationship. Well, turns out in my case , it did just that. Yesterday, that same relationship I was thinking about a week ago ended. It did end on good terms, and I know in my heart it's for the best, but it still amazes me at how accurate my first 888 prompt was. Hmmm....I'd rather get the 11:11 prompt, those are usually more positive :) :sunflower:
I saw an 8888 yesterday on a photo online on a license plate of a car.
In China 8's signify good fortune so they save the license plates for wealthier people... (I read this on Yahoo, it may not be valid.)
It could be the beginning of a relationship too I suppose. I did meet someone yesterday that could have been something, but I passed. (I think I am happy being by myself.)

I am not certain on anything anymore. I just try to make sense of it at the moment. I am going to try to get back into meditating... I sort of gave it up for a bit because I have always done things in my dream state. My whole life feels different than it was 6 months ago, or a year ago. The numbers for me sometimes work as a thing to remind me that my life isn't complete beep-beep, and to keep moving in a direction.

Good luck.
loveforall
New Friend

Post by loveforall »

inlikeflint wrote:
loveforall wrote:
In China 8's signify good fortune so they save the license plates for wealthier people... (I read this on Yahoo, it may not be valid.)
It could be the beginning of a relationship too I suppose. I did meet someone yesterday that could have been something, but I passed. (I think I am happy being by myself.)

I am not certain on anything anymore. I just try to make sense of it at the moment. I am going to try to get back into meditating... I sort of gave it up for a bit because I have always done things in my dream state. My whole life feels different than it was 6 months ago, or a year ago. The numbers for me sometimes work as a thing to remind me that my life isn't complete beep-beep, and to keep moving in a direction.

Good luck.
This is true, I can't say that I live by these sequences. I don't think their meanings are set in stone and will happen the same for each of us...sometimes I feel that the events that do occur after seeing a time prompt have to do with your mental status at that time, and what you believe will happen more than likely will happen. Maybe these sequences indicate an area of our lives that we need to brush up on. But whatever the case may be, I feel blessed to be a part of this forum and for all the knowledge and awareness I have gained along the way. I do need to get back into meditating on a regular basis as well, haha hopefully we can direct our attention from our dream state into a meditative state (I, too, am guilty of doing things in my dream state) :lol:

Good luck on your endeavors!! :loves
happyrain
Family

Post by happyrain »

i'm a bit embarrassed for having post my experience with this lady. and your right sandy
Still I wonder if she is in her right mind...perhaps she has been abused in some way by people around her and so she is aloof and strikes outward to avoid and ward off any unwanted attention. Or perhaps she is guarding herself from hurt or heart break
i didn't speak kindly of her. it's in the past, but i apologize. i can't edit my post from so long ago.

well today has given me a lot to think about with 1111 and relationships.
4877 wrote:I can relate a bit...especially recently. I used to get the 11 prompts constantly. Then they changed to 711s (my anniversary) and 911s. One day back around Christmas time 2008, they were coming non-stop. The day they were coming full force, I found evidence that my husband was messing around with a 17 year old girl. I eventually forgave him and we moved on. The prompts stopped up until last weekend.
wow 4877 that interesting that something would prepare you like that, still- that is an upsetting experience. there are all kinds of forces at work here- i'm sorry. i like how you found some comfort here,
Sandy - Thank you so much for your reply. I am going to thank them tonight before I fall asleep. They saved me a world of pain and hurt, as I was about to finance my first home with this man. I honestly think he is going through a midlife crisis but I care about my children's well-being and myself too much to sit around and take this any longer. Thank you again :-)
how are you feeling today ? (whenever today might be :P) :mrgreen: :loves
------
jack6251 wrote:In my experience, whenever I've had people who seem "off" with me, it's all been in my head.
I live in a tall appartment block of flats here in the UK and I see all kinds of people from time to time in the elevator. One guy in particular,
I was reading into something that just wasn't there and interpreting things wrong.

Now when I see this guy, we always exchange a simple hello with a smile.

Oh yeah, none of this was 1111 related more than likely, but still :)

Jack
thanks jack your post was actually very prompting for me
thank you for your advice and flint for your thoughts as well,
inlikeflint wrote:I have on occasion run across people who I do not have a conversation with, but they have a strange absorbing kind of stare.
I don't feel a fear of these people, and I don't flinch when they gaze. But is is an unusual gaze... It's not sexual, it's not normal, it's like they are looking into you and they recognize you as a danger/threat (Maybe?) It's a weird stare.

Just another weird thing I have experienced.
-------

and hello loveforall thank you !
loveforall wrote:
Dear 4877,

I, too, am very sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. Sometimes, God throws us into murky waters in order to teach us various lessons. This experience will only make your stronger, and strength is something nobody can ever take away from you - it shows that you have lived and loved. I will say a little prayer for you.

:loves
loveforall wrote:
inlikeflint wrote:
loveforall wrote:

Good luck.
This is true, I can't say that I live by these sequences. I don't think their meanings are set in stone and will happen the same for each of us...sometimes I feel that the events that do occur after seeing a time prompt have to do with your mental status at that time, and what you believe will happen more than likely will happen. Maybe these sequences indicate an area of our lives that we need to brush up on. But whatever the case may be, I feel blessed to be a part of this forum and for all the knowledge and awareness I have gained along the way. I do need to get back into meditating on a regular basis as well, haha hopefully we can direct our attention from our dream state into a meditative state (I, too, am guilty of doing things in my dream state) :lol:

Good luck on your endeavors!! :loves
wow :D

this is a wonderful thread
i DO think 1111 is a guiding force through MANY relationships. sometimes i share it with someone i really like but i share it with so many others to, people i'm unsure of. i have to remember that. don't want to shut down in fear ! and i enjoy finding out just how many more people i share the phenomena with. heheheh
is there really a calling underneath it all

heh : )

hmm :eye: