They are warnings...

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Jen11:11
New Friend

They are warnings...

Post by Jen11:11 »

... at least for me.

I wish I could feel such joy and love that most of you have the ability of you doing in here.
Not that I think the figures are a sign of evil or anything, but now I recognize the pattern of them.

I have seen 11:11 for many many years now. And 22:22, 33:33 and so on.
When I see all these numbers really often, several times a day, I know something will happen to me that is not in my favor.
Last fall I wrote a post about how very often I saw these numbers all the time. And in October I was told that I would lose my job.

Now I had a new job on time. We would just sign the contract, but then I saw the number sequences all the time this weekend, and began to smell a rat.
Sure enough the phone rang today, and the company announced that they have received employment stops due to a new owner!!

Wish I could get a better explanation BEFORE they happen. I am grateful for the warning, but now when I see them, I just walk around and worry about everything instead! :roll:
And of course, there have been many more things before that made ​​me come to this conclusion

Well, this is what I have come up with. :) Now I just need to deal with it!
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Re: They are warnings...

Post by AJ »

I wouldn't view it as a warning but more of as they are there with you reminding you that there is something bigger and greater and as bad as anything may appear to be in this life for you, there is a much bigger picture. Maybe you don't get the job for some reason that you do not see at the present. I find it comforting to know they are with me in my tough times and I appreciate the warning of tough times and further love to know that they will be there with me, side by side comforting and loving me and helping me through these difficult times. Remember, our experiences, our pain is what makes us who we are in this life. I wouldn't trade my pain for anything. Choose to learn to grow from these experiences and know they are there to support you and help you through. I hate to use cliche's but try not to worry. Worry leads to fear and fear is the opposite that we should be. Strive to be love! Strive to overcome the worry and the fear and try to look past what you may see as bad in the present but in the grand scheme of life could be something that you look back on as a great thing or event that happened to you. Live in the present, in the moment but still try to see or accept the bigger picture to come!

Oh one more thought I just had on it. You said you wish you could feel the joy or the love when you see them as we do but I say to you what greater love is there than to know or have someone there with you when you are hurting the most. We are like children who fell while learning to ride a bike. They are like the parents who rush to pick us up in their arms, wipe away the tears, blow on our skinned knee, put a bandaid on it and then urge us to get back up on that bike. This is the greatest love and this gives us the greatest joy. When we fall off that bike now, that love is still there if we only try to recognize it once again with our child mind. This still urge you to get back up on the bike but you have to be the one to decide to climb back on and try again.

This is one of the best motivational vides/speeches I have ever seen so I hope you all enjoy:

Got to love that video length of this video as well!!! 2:22 (Thanks Chief!)

"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hello again Jempisen :hithere

Although it is not always the case (I see my numbers a LOT, everyday), there are many times where I have had them show up in timing that seemed to act as a "warning" for what would follow. They mean many different things to different people, and I know you are not alone in feeling like the numbers act as warnings (not that it means a bad thing).

I can understand how you feel and how seeing these number patterns may cause you to worry. However, I just want to throw a couple of things out there. First of all, the love and joy that so much of us feel is not an "ability"; it's a choice, a decision, that can be tough but we choose to feel that way time and time again. And that said, if seeing the numbers causes you to walk around and worry about everything; that is also a choice. It is not something that happens "to" you, it is something you decide to do/feel.

Keep in mind that it all comes down to how you look at it and how you choose to react to life's circumstances. Instead of seeing the appearance of the numbers as "oh great, here comes the bad news", you could always choose to let the "warnings" mean that something challenging or unfortunate may be coming up, but let the numbers be a reminder to brace yourself and prepare to be strong and positive in the face of a negative event.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
New Friend

Hi AJ :hithere

I know you are right.
I really try to see the positive in situations and I have a lot in my life that I'm extremely grateful for!
Unfortunately, I also got a hefty dose of the less enjoyable things in life, and I felt a form of security in seeing these numbers all the time, like a little reminder that there is something more and bigger.
I think I will record what is happening around me when I have a period of very many promts. Then perhaps we can see clearly whether it is most negativte happenings or if it´s also very positive things. :)
New Friend

Hello Lucky :hithere
Instead of seeing the appearance of the numbers as "oh great, here comes the bad news", you could always choose to let the "warnings" mean that something challenging or unfortunate may be coming up, but let the numbers be a reminder to brace yourself and prepare to be strong and positive in the face of a negative event.
Yes, I really try to do like this! Think positive and not, as you said, not think "oh great, here comes the bad news", :lol: :lol:
But it's hard sometimes when you get so many setbacks all the time. And then the baby in you wakes up and you just want to scream "can´t it be my turn to get lucky once" :oops: :baby :mrgreen:
Hopefully I find myself comfortable with this soon.

Thanks for your replies!
Blu
Old Friend

Post by Blu »

:hithere
Hi Jempisen!
i can say i have always viewed the numbers as a warning as well...until this week. my father passed away last week and then i started seeing the numbers again.
all i could think was something was now going to possibly happen to my daughter's unborn baby :( then, i got a friend request on facebook from an aunt i had not seen
or spoken to in 27yrs because we lost touch. wow! it has been so helpful in my healing...because for the i one lost, i gained 3 more aunts and all the family that comes with them!
:bana:

i hope things take a good turn for you as well :sunny:
~be still and listen~
Sandy
Staff
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Post by Sandy »

Dearest (((((((((Blu)))))))))
I am so sorry to here of your father's passing. You are in my thoughts and prayers.
With much Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Blu
Old Friend

Post by Blu »

:loves Thanks ((((((Sandy))))))! love and light to you and yours :kiss:
~be still and listen~
Blu
Old Friend

Post by Blu »

and this happened yesterday: my cat Princess was missing since the night before...didn't really worry at first,
sometimes they do that...but the i saw 4:44pm and i knew something was wrong. not too long after that my
husband went out for a smoke to find the cat under our car...thought she was dead. We had nasty storms here
yesterday and my poor baby was covered in dirt and all kinds of ground covering. Princess had been hit by a car
and must have drug herself home with her front paws :( because both her hips are knocked out and one leg will have to
be amputated. :cry: They are doing the surgeries monday morning.
~be still and listen~
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Blu wrote:and this happened yesterday: my cat Princess was missing since the night before...didn't really worry at first,
sometimes they do that...but the i saw 4:44pm and i knew something was wrong. not too long after that my
husband went out for a smoke to find the cat under our car...thought she was dead. We had nasty storms here
yesterday and my poor baby was covered in dirt and all kinds of ground covering. Princess had been hit by a car
and must have drug herself home with her front paws :( because both her hips are knocked out and one leg will have to
be amputated. :cry: They are doing the surgeries monday morning.
Aah, really sorry to hear this, I wish for all the best for your cat! Pets are people too you know.

Jack :cat:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Oh No! Blu, I am sorry to hear this. Gosh, I am so thankful your husband discovered her when he did, as you wonder how much longer she could have held on in shock as she was.
I agree with Jack, "Pets are people too you know." and I will remember your little Princess Monday morning asking that the surgery will be successful and the recovery as painless and quick as possible.

I have had two beloved pets who were what we lovingly called, "tripods." Our little beagle lost one of her hind legs in a car accident and our adopted stray kitty was found with a front paw that was nerve-less after having been thrown from a moving car by some thoughtless person. grrrr.... In both cases they recovered amazingly quick and seemed to be unaffected emotionally or mentally troubled by the imobile or missing limb. I hope Princess experiences the same ease of adjustment. :finger:
((((((Big Hug)))))))
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Blu
Old Friend

Post by Blu »

Yesterday while waiting on a call from the vet Dr. i saw 12:12............the phone call at 1:30 revealed that somehow our
poor Princess had gotten maggots in her wounds and was badly infected. We had to make the choice to put her down.
I know my angels are near....how else could i get through the past 4yrs of tragedies in my family? Sometimes i really believe
the harder we try to be good ( i am 147 days sober) the harder the devil comes to break us down. Hoping the numbers will show
me something good again soon. Thanks for the love and prayers guys xoxooxo :kiss:
~be still and listen~
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Dearest Blu,
I am so sorry. That seems hardly enough, those simple words, when right now your world is falling apart. Sadly enough it seems knowing and loving the angels does not prevent hard things from happening to us and to those we love. How I wish it could especially for you who has struggled so.

I am asking "our friends" to surround you with loving encouragement as you put your beloved Princess to rest.
I believe you will see her again someday...perhaps even in the arms of another you so recently lost. I hope that vision gives you a small measure of comfort.
You are in my prayers, sis. Hang in there, okay? :kiss:
Much love,
Sandy
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Sorry to hear the bad news there, it's just not a nice situation to have been in at all to make that decision! I think from what you said there about the maggots, it was the right choice. I know that on occassion in certain countries, maggots are used to clean dead and infected skin, but an infestation is something else.

Also well done for being strong! When I was younger I had some problems directly related to alcohol, that era seemed to numb my noticing of prompts actually. :meds:

All the very best!

Jack :pig:
Philip Fong
Family

Post by Philip Fong »

Hello Jen11:11,
I understand how you felt because I was in such dilemma not too long ago, I hope you are doing ok, if not, just survive another day is all you need to do. Although I am a professional artist I face job issues just like anyone else because opportunity is scarce. It is depressing even after 20 years to reach this level of expertise and still struggling.

I tried very hard and my struggle made me a multi disciplined person but what good am I if I have no luck? I tried to divert to other business a few times but they all don't pay enough and stick to what I do best, I like my job because it was my hobby but I had to give up to secure a living. When I was in a junction of desperation, I thought to myself looking at the mirror what the hell is this life if my ability has no value? If the number phenomenon does have any meaning at all, I need help, show me what it means and like you, I was offered a job but later lost it, found another but not shortlisted, kind of feel like a curse.

Then finally, I go for a different job and stumble on current company who allowed me to start over in retail shop at the same time doing some design and manage their website, later I proposed my marketing plan, it didn't materialize so I was about to gave up and my boss told me I can continue to work for him at the comfort of my house and pay me full salary plus reimbursement.

Why? he wants quality staff and my years of track record is convincing enough that I will not short change him. Where to find people like that? Now I realized that connection is important so as luck, luck may not be as random as we thought, similar to our existence. The same channel of luck brought us here, I hope you'll find yours soon enough, if it can be shared, take mine by thought perhaps that is how I got it when I call for help.
Philip
:bike: :bike:
"Science cannot solve the ultimate mystery of nature because, in the last analysis, we ourselves are a part of the mystery we are trying to solve." - Max Planck
Sunny
Busy Bee

Post by Sunny »

Remember that cheesey saying... when God closes a door, he opens a window. Life is shitty sometimes, but I can honestly say that it's those tough times that make you who you are. The job losses, the break-ups, the deaths, the friends leaving us... they all make us stronger... make us focus on what's really important... put everything in perspective. It's making the CHOICE to wake up each and every morning, even when you don't want to, that moves us forward. And at some point, you look in the rear view mirror and realize... if I hadn't been forced to make that turn, I wouldn't have arrived where I am today.

It's so hard to see that when you're in the middle of the beep-beep storm. But each and every day that passes is one day further away from the yuck and one day closer to finding the silver lining.

May you find peace in your struggles today that they may lead you to happiness tomorrow.
You can choose a ready guide in some celestial voice
If you choose not to decide, you still have made a choice
~Rush - Freewill