realization

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
w1gman
New Friend

realization

Post by w1gman »

Hello everyone!

I have come to realize that what I thought was just me day dreaming throughout my life "don’t get me wrong sometimes it was" wasnt just that all the time. when the prompts started and I found this wonderful place which helped me understand some of what was going on which I knew was not coincidence so I started in with some stillness meditation and it helped push things along and that which I thought was just day dreaming or zoning out some might call it was another way I raised my conscientiousness to communicate with my guides unknown to me till now.because when you zone out your eyes are open and most of what you see and hear is directly from your mind not your eyes or your ears at that time and apparently thats how I communicate with my guides more often than not.you just have to be carefull when you choose to do this while driving is not recommended trust me. :lol: anyone else experience communication this way? I know we all have our own ways just asking because it was just something I didnt realize I was doing for such a long time it just didnt click till now.

peace and love
Paul
You are you and I am I but WE are one!
sammy
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Re: realization

Post by sammy »

Hi Paul! :hithere

I do have something similar that happens...Sometimes I walk slowly around my yard...looking at different plants and such...and definitely space out. More often than not, I find myself standing in a certain spot in my yard where I always seem drawn to and it's when I am zoned out in this spot that I have lots of ah-ha moments. SO...I'd say you are certainly on to something there!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Paul,
You and Sammy are in good company. George talks of being in the alpha. He goes about his day, working, speaking, answering emails while in the zone and gets much help and impute from our celestial friends in this way.
:sunflower:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
JonahBC
Busy Bee
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by JonahBC »

Now this is something that finally makes sense to me.. :hithere

Kathy
There will always be war if someone is hungry....
w1gman
New Friend

Post by w1gman »

Its great to hear from you all and im glad to hear that some of your experience's are similiar.

peace and love
Paul
You are you and I am I but WE are one!
LurkerAbyss
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by LurkerAbyss »

Hey Paul and all,

I experience my own version of this as well, definitely have the best time spent and productive work done "in the zone".

Also makes me look back to the hours I used to spend as a kid in what was basically a waking dream world that I had created and visited for years, and I wonder now if there was some sort of spiritual implication.

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Hi everyone :hithere

Not to Hi-Jack, but I remember having an 'imaginary ' friend as a small child whose name was KYZ. At least that is what I named him. Later in life after finding this board and all, I became aware of Btuzu's handle of ABC-22, and Dr. Mendoza's (MNO-8?). Then :idea: I realized that it was likely that there was midwayer with XYZ for a designation :shock:

So then I thought that maybe had it wrong and the name was actually XYZ, since the K and X look very similar to a 3 year old.

If there is such a celestial, i surmise that he might have in close proximity with me at that young age. Just the possibility of which makes me feel :arrow: :mrgreen:

Jody
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
sammy

Post by sammy »

XYZ! That's cool! Do you remember what he/she looked like?
(And nice to see you again Jody!)

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
jfarris
Family

Post by jfarris »

Never actually saw him. At least not that I can recall. But apparently we played or hung out together regularly. So much so that my Mother asked me one day what his(?) name was and I just blurted out "KYZ!"

Oh and thanks :kiss: . It is truly wonderful to be a part of this group. :loves

Jody
:mrgreen:
Be Real. Remain teachable.

“Seek after those values of Truth, Beauty, and Goodness in your life experiences, for Truth is Love, Beauty is Creative, and Goodness is the Will of the Creator..."
LurkerAbyss
Family

Post by LurkerAbyss »

I love that Jody. :)

Being as love is the only true "reality" that exists in our Universe, children are much more predisposed to behold and perceive it and I think this is why any divine source or celestial beings are much more easily able to work with young children. Children are still more "in tune" with that reality of love, well until they get older and are taught that education, money, sorrow, and fear are real too. Then they begin their life of illusion and it takes much more effort for the connection to be established.

Of course, have you thought that your old friend, if it is a celestial as we suspect, may still have been with you this whole time and waiting for you to talk and play again one day? :sunflower:

Love
Lucky
:loves
"There is no need for temples, no need for complicated philosophies. My brain and my heart are my temples; my philosophy is kindness." - Dalai Lama

Love is the Essence of the Universe
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jody,
It could have been a Cherubim too. Most if not all children have cherubim assigned to them. George remembers playing with his...digging holes and such. :)
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Zachary
Old Friend

Post by Zachary »

Paul,

Thanks for the post. I recently realized the same thing too once i started my stillness. And its good to hear someone else with similar experiences. All day at work i constantly 'zone' and when i stop this zone i always get a much more clear in depth lesson learned about life. Its funny too because i could be looking at something with small meaning and somehow learn life lessons. Im at the point where im trying to figure out my celestial teachers names because they are also unknown to me. I know exactly what your saying and it sounds like we are on the same page. Im glad to have read your post.

Much LOVE,
Zachary
"Why try to use the wrong tool for the job when you have just the perfect tool. If only you would pick it up and learn to use it." -TA