Synchronicities

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
jack6251
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Synchronicities

Post by jack6251 »

Hi everyone :hithere , happy new year to you all! :)

When I first joined I mentioned a few things which happen to me from time to time, but in addition to 11:11, I also get a weird thing of synchronised information, I'll try and explain.

I can be reading something, a book, maybe an article on the internet, then perhaps on the tv or anywhere else, another representation of that information will "sync" exactly with what I've just read to the exact moment my eyes will read the info. Such as the latest thing a day or two ago about Michele Bachmann bowing out of the Republican presidential nomination race, at the exact moment I read her name in an article on the internet, her name is also mentioned on the tv. This could happen with absolutely anything, not just politics, it could be domestic home ware items, pets, music, food, anything and everything.

This kind of thing happens a lot in where a particular set of information can be represented in many ways at the exact same moment, beit a visual, audio or even tactile representation of the same piece of information. It occurs through different media sources in sync even when I'm talking about a thing to someone and also thinking a thing.

It's very similar to how the 11:11's etc occur in my life and I get a similar "vibe" when these synchronicities occur, but it's seemingly random information, it happens quite a bit. If I were to take a stab at anything meaningful to all this, I'd associate it towards something to do with multi-meaning, maybe even symbolistic ways and the multiple ways, that information can be represented in the universe.

Just wondering if anything like this happen to anyone else? It's very space cadet'ish I know, just hope there's more people from the academy who have something like this too, don't want to be the only cadet with this! :oops: :)
Sandy
Staff

Re: Synchronicities

Post by Sandy »

Hello Fellow Space Cadet! :lol:
Yes, I too have experienced this before and a good friend of ours, Petra experiences this frequently as you. It is interesting to ponder the reasons and symbolisms..because seeing the same phrase or information synchronized in a variety of sources and technology, well less face it, it seems like that would take some doing. But I suppose it is something Midwayers could easily accomplish but not something easily understood,the reasonings why, anyway. Perhaps, there is a scrap of importance in the contemplation of the subject matter or words presented. They in themselves could be a message of sorts...not sure. :scratch:

We all still have a lot to learn at this academy, eh? :lol:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hi Sandy :)

It's good to hear I'm not the only one on the ship seeing such things lol I've had some beauties over the years, the only thing is I've never made a note of them, I guess I really should have. The same with dreams, now those are like movies for me. I've done all sorts in dreams and in fact dreams are a reason I'm awake so early now at 5am, had a strange one about some guy or other in a high powered sports car trying to kill his girlfriend by driving into a wall after multiple attempts, skidding in rainy weather. For some reason it shook me up in the dream, I woke up and here I am. Think I'm going back to bed for a couple of hours sleep now lol :finger: :D

Just want to add, I don't have a sports car nor a girlfriend so I've no idea what that means lol
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Jack,
I had a dream a few years back, involving people I did not know...it, too, was a life or death situation in a place and far removed from my own life understanding. I awoke shaking and with a start as the dream hit a critical point. To this day, I wonder if I picked up on an actual event somewhere in the world and if so, then I must ask, why? Does there always have to be a point, though, I wonder, with this 'seeing with your spiritual eyes'? Perhaps, it is as simple as our relaxed and open mind heart and spirit traveling while we sleep and an unusual awareness occurred. (Unusual for me anyway. ;) ) Our senses are growing in many ways as we exercise our spiritual muscles and so we are able to receive more and more. I believe we are always transmitting our thoughts...yet, it may not be as simple for many of us to allow reception. I just had another thought too. We could be seeing a memory that is not ours but wrapped within the wisdom and experience of our TA. The dream vision I spoke of earlier for me ended as a man was thrown from his horse over the cliff... We know that the TA separates HIM/HERself from their charge at death to either be reunited a short time later or not at all depending on the circumstances of the individual. So in a time of awakened closeness maybe I/we were shown a little of the history...one we will share someday with our TA's when we fuse. Hmmm... not sure I am making any sense. :lol:
But anyway, I think these things will occur more frequently as we learn and hopefully the answers too. Frankly I am so enjoying the lessons and wonder what excitement is around the next bend in my road. Honestly, the world and existence, takes on so many wonderful' colors' doesn't it when you discover what lies beyond what our physical self perceives... :sunflower:
Hope you have a fabulous week end!
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.