More Odd Sensations

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
inlikeflint
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

More Odd Sensations

Post by inlikeflint »

So... at points when I am between dreams deciding if I should get out of bed or not... I experience moments of clear thought and I can concentrate on the things I want/need. I don't say what i need out loud, I just focus on what it is. There is also a nice release of stress if I focus on the release of negative energy and I start to feel a lot better. Then I can focus on nothing until something comes to mind and then I either wake up or go back to sleep.

The odd sensation.
Sometimes, during my focus on something in my between state of sleeping, IF I focus on something hard enough, I can feel a pressure that I associate with my pineal gland that feels like it is just above my eyebrows in the front part of my head but inside pushing like a magnet pushing against a magnet.

Not to spoil it for others who are not experiencing this, but I became aware of the time without seeing it. I knew it was 11:11. I could feel it before I looked over and saw it on my clock. (Which, has reset itself again.) It is this sensation I now get without trying to focus. I could also feel it when any of the other prompts came up. 11:11 came first though.

The power goes out in my place a lot. (Usually, after I reset my alarm clock.)

Anyway, I just thought I would post about this sensation. I can't physically replicate the feeling, but I can close my eyes and concentrate on one thing and then it feels like I am projecting my thought outward like an energy.

I have now crossed the threshold of weird. I am a bone-fide weirdo as of this moment.
On another side note; I managed to pick up more used windows today, and a full sized door with a window in it. My greenhouse is going to be great.
:sunflower:
jack6251
Family

Re: More Odd Sensations

Post by jack6251 »

Nice post! I'm with you on everything except the power/electricity point. I've never had trouble there but I can relate to everything you posted as I've experienced those things too from time to time over the years.

If you're a weirdo, then we're all weirdo's with you too :D

It's great to be weird lol :sunflower:
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Thanks for relating Jack!!!

The power outages are kind of strange... I don't think they are related to me knowing the power out like an occasional street light. However, the alarm clock manages to sync itself with other clocks by reseting itself.

Then there is the high pitch ringing noise that makes me wonder if I have tinnitus... But, it goes away once I stop focusing on it and make some noise. (It doesn't really go away, I just don't notice it.)

Sometimes I crave sweets in large amounts... It's an on an off thing. (I don't know if it is related either.)

Good to know I am not the only one who gets this.
True
Old Friend

Post by True »

I think it is so cool that you are able to project your thoughts outwards. Sounds like you are manifesting your thoughts clearly into the universe. :bana:
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

It feels like I am doing something...
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Flint,
I too have experienced some of the things you mentioned. and am proud to say I join you and Jack in the weirdo ranks. (Truly, though, there is no place I would rather be. :lol: )

Being used as an instrument of healing can, at least for me, sort of feels the way you described earlier when you wrote:
Anyway, I just thought I would post about this sensation. I can't physically replicate the feeling, but I can close my eyes and concentrate on one thing and then it feels like I am projecting my thought outward like an energy.
It is really a simple matter of filling yourself up with Universe Love and reflecting and projecting it to the individual, group, or country in need.
Hmmm thanks for posting your experiences of late, Flint. Very interesting! I will try to make better use of that awake but sleepy time before getting up. :)

I didn't know you had started your greenhouse... :D I can't wait to see it when it is complete. Hopefully you will post some photos. :finger:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Ooh yes yes, if you get to grow anything in your greenhouse, I'd be very interested too in some pics! I live in a high rise block of appartments/flats in the sky and have no room for a garden :( I feel very deprived of getting stuck in with garden type things as I only have a small balcony, which I use to tell pigeons off, but they ignore me and do what they like usually.

I hope to get a small lot of land through the local council soon however where I can plant things too :)

Green love to you all! :sunflower:
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Sandy wrote: I didn't know you had started your greenhouse... :D I can't wait to see it when it is complete. Hopefully you will post some photos. :finger:
Love,
Sandy
jack6251 wrote:Ooh yes yes, if you get to grow anything in your greenhouse, I'd be very interested too in some pics! I live in a high rise block of apartments/flats in the sky and have no room for a garden :( I feel very deprived of getting stuck in with garden type things as I only have a small balcony, which I use to tell pigeons off, but they ignore me and do what they like usually.

I hope to get a small lot of land through the local council soon however where I can plant things too :)

Green love to you all! :sunflower:
I am still in the window collecting phase and I picked up large windows I may or may not be able to use. The windows are casement windows (They're expensive windows that somebody was going to send to the dump if they were not picked up.) The windows are double glazed (Probably gas filled) and WAY larger than the other 120 windows & storm doors I have collected that are considered old style plate glass single pane windows. One of the windows had an glass arch on the top that made it really heavy It was about 7 feet tall (2.134 meters.) I probably have more glass windows than I need. ~I dream big. :D

A cool option for trying to grow something in an apartment that does not get much light is mushrooms. You can order kits online. Mushroom bags grow mushrooms in whatever room you decide you want them in. Other option are grow lights, and hydroponics, but I am not too keen on investing in all the equipment.

I think the community garden type places would be your best bet. I would not know what they have in your areas but you might look around for something like this if you want to grow something on a small plot.

My greenhouse is being constructed on a shoestring budget. So far I have invested money in fuel picking up freebies... the lumber I plan to salvage from old barns, fences, pallets... I will probably buy a couple bags of concrete and fasteners from the store if I do not find these at an estate or garage sale. (Half the fun of putting this together is the hunt for materials.)

One of my other odd sensations is my obsession with gardening... not that anybody would notice this. :mrgreen:
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Why do I suspect your "soon to be constructed green house" will wind up being a wonderful extension of the very 'artsy" you, Flint. To my ears or rather eyes the way you describe your efforts makes it all the more exciting with the various scrounged bits and pieces...and at the end of the day when it is all done you will have a one of a kind vantage point for growing plants and vegetables year round, a triumph of the human spirit. :lol: yes, getting more than a little melodramatic at the end there, eh? :roll: :oops:

Ah well! Jack and I will dream of our own productive patches and listen to you good advice. Perhaps there is a greenhouse or even a chicken coop (always wanted one of those) in our futures. :finger:
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

Thank you Sandy!

I think that you guys could get a local community greenhouse built if you found enough people who had the same interest in the idea. It could be a vacant lot between buildings that you could put some sort of a clear roof on.

It's January here and it is the middle of winter. For some reason, it has been warm enough outdoors that I have worms in my cold compost pile. It cooled down today to a 47 degrees (8.3 C.) Pretty nice for New Years Day!!!
overmind

Post by overmind »

inlikeflint wrote:So... at points when I am between dreams deciding if I should get out of bed or not... I experience moments of clear thought and I can concentrate on the things I want/need. I don't say what i need out loud, I just focus on what it is. There is also a nice release of stress if I focus on the release of negative energy and I start to feel a lot better. Then I can focus on nothing until something comes to mind and then I either wake up or go back to sleep.

The odd sensation.
Sometimes, during my focus on something in my between state of sleeping, IF I focus on something hard enough, I can feel a pressure that I associate with my pineal gland that feels like it is just above my eyebrows in the front part of my head but inside pushing like a magnet pushing against a magnet.

Not to spoil it for others who are not experiencing this, but I became aware of the time without seeing it. I knew it was 11:11. I could feel it before I looked over and saw it on my clock. (Which, has reset itself again.) It is this sensation I now get without trying to focus. I could also feel it when any of the other prompts came up. 11:11 came first though.

The power goes out in my place a lot. (Usually, after I reset my alarm clock.)

I have now crossed the threshold of weird. I am a bone-fide weirdo as of this moment.
On another side note; I managed to pick up more used windows today, and a full sized door with a window in it. My greenhouse is going to be great.
I've often felt the pressure in the forehead, just above/between the eyebrows, it started around the summer I believe. Now I feel it close to every day, even many times during the day in which case it gets annoying. I can't really see much change in how I experience things, it's just something else that seems to be happening and I'm not sure what it means.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hi Overmind,
I believe this pressure felt is simply an opening up to things spiritual, a recognition, that there is more around us then our senses always can depict... a growing awareness of other dimensions, perhaps, and beings who are with us often in our day. I feel it too and first felt it as took my first steps to claiming what has always been mine and dormant...my spiritual inheritance. I believe this pressure in the forehead is indeed a sign of a growing spiritual you.
Love,
Sandy
overmind

Post by overmind »

Sandy wrote:Hi Overmind,
I believe this pressure felt is simply an opening up to things spiritual, a recognition, that there is more around us then our senses always can depict... a growing awareness of other dimensions, perhaps, and beings who are with us often in our day. I feel it too and first felt it as took my first steps to claiming what has always been mine and dormant...my spiritual inheritance. I believe this pressure in the forehead is indeed a sign of a growing spiritual you.
Love,
Sandy
That's what I figured, but it's still weird. Is it even possible to know what creates the pressure in the first place? I'm interested in knowing how the sensation is physically manifested (what the cells are doing).
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

I found a video about some sort of combination of meditations and tai chi (sp?)... and several other martial arts sort of practices... It's called Yellow Bamboo and it is supposed to open your chakras somewhat like kundalini yoga. Anyway, there is a feeling of each chakra that opens (a physical sensation) and it is to let you know that something is happening. (I came by the information last night so I am just repeating what I listened to.)

The meditations are for about 10 minutes a day and about 45 minutes a week for a few weeks per level. After a second level completion you are supposed to be able to repel an attacker or exert some sort of physical energy that is like magnets repelling each other... It isn't supposed to be used as self defense but it is supposed to be used as a physical marker for progress to eliminate all doubt that something is happening.

Anyway, I am thinking that the feeling of the pressure or movement (whichever it is) in the pineal gland is something like that of a confirmation that something is working. You flex a muscle enough & you end seeing some sort of result after a while. I don't think the pressure is annoying, it is just unfamiliar and so it is a little distracting. Last night I felt the pressure shift further back ward instead of forward... so I am thinking that there may be other sensations related to this "thing."

overmind

Post by overmind »

I found an excerpt in the tmarchives of Monjoronson talking briefly about the chakra system.

"Chakras are energetic systems within the human body. Half of them are within the human body and half of them are on the exterior of the human body. They are like storehouses. They help to incorporate and transmit energy both as distribution in its functions within the human body. Chakras within the human body are generally responding to glands within the human body which are special organs which secrete hormones. Hormones are important within the human body because hormones help the human body to grow, mature and age gracefully.

Energetically these functions are centered in these energy centers known as chakras. There are also energy centers on the exterior of the body above the human skull which corresponds to the spiritual encircuitment and the adjutant systems of the Mother Spirit. And so in that sense, man can interact in a real sense with the outside world, internalize that action and transmit that experience and that eternal reality into a spiritual counterpart. This is done energetically through the chakra centers."
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

That sounds about right... They coincide with the colors of the rainbow or color wheel.

Tongues of fire... Cities...
overmind

Post by overmind »

I've been feeling the tension in my forehead move to other areas recently, like above the eyebrows and around the temples.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

It always feel like it is in the front of my head where I could touch ti with my finger, but it isn't.

I have had the feeling further back too, but the pressure feels different. I am wondering if I will start feeling it in the other chakras... One of the things I am getting good at is flexing or turning it on and off. I look down my nose or close my eyes and imagine that I am looking at the end of my nose.

When I fell the sensation further back it is almost painful for a split second until I realize that it is the sensation.
I have not had it happen at all today, but I have not been concentrating or focusing on much today.
JohnR

Post by JohnR »

I know this is an old thread, but thought it would be helpful to make a statement here anyway which should be useful to everyone.

Rudolph Steiner points out that we are in closest proximity to the dead (this is his word for what we call "spirits") at the precise instant of consciousness that occurs between sleeping and waking or waking and sleeping. To me this makes perfect intuitive sense.
overmind

Post by overmind »

JohnR wrote:I know this is an old thread, but thought it would be helpful to make a statement here anyway which should be useful to everyone.

Rudolph Steiner points out that we are in closest proximity to the dead (this is his word for what we call "spirits") at the precise instant of consciousness that occurs between sleeping and waking or waking and sleeping. To me this makes perfect intuitive sense.
Do you mean the part when you are drifting to sleep or just waking up? That is usually the time people try to leave the body for astral travel, so that does make sense. However, I heard that the physical body is closest to God, or spirit, during/right after physical exercise because of the combination of a high heart rate and an increase in certain hormones/chemicals. That's just the body though, the mind is closer to spirit during meditation.
inlikeflint
Family

Post by inlikeflint »

There are a group of people in India that are considered to be the living deceased because they wander around the desert chanting God is (Neti Neti.) They just meditate and do nothing else. They don't even eat or bathe.