Richard C Hoagland

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
jack6251
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

Richard C Hoagland

Post by jack6251 »

I've done a quick search for Richard C Hoagland and surprised not to have found anything relating to him so far within the forum.

Is anyone aware of his work regarding how at 19.5 degree's north or south of the equator, within pretty much any spherical object in the universe, has ties with aspects of 11:11?

I'd love to hear what anyone thinks about this.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Re: Richard C Hoagland

Post by Geoff »

Dear Jack

No we have never heard of him, and as the admins certainly, and certainly many others here accept that midwayers cause us to look at the clock or other things which have appropriate numbers, I don't suppose we are really interested.

take care,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Ah ok Geoff.

I'm a little staggered actually to hear nobody has heard of him. He talks about the posibilities around hyperdimensional physics, of which the Midwayers would be a part of.

I find his information about 11:11 adds to the pot and reinforces the information within this forum.

Jack
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Post by nasra1996 »

Hi Jack, i think i read about this before years ago, he has skeptics too i think so, isnt he the one who found that all religious sites have equal measurements around the globe or form equal triangles, something along those lines.. i'm of no use am i :) If its really interesting, why not post us some links :)

much peace

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

I know who he is. He is a frequent guest on coast to coast and if I am not mistaken is one of the leaders and original guy who worked on remote viewing for the military.
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hi Sarah, yeah I'll provide some info, just not wanting to ruffle any feathers what with me being a new guy, thought I'd get the lay of the land first. :) I have to say, I'm nothing to do with Hoagland and not on a sales pitch for his books etc, the only reason I'm bringing him up is because he's done some extensive research into bringing some of the science of 11:11, into a mainstream theatre, and since this is an 11:11 forum, I've mentioned him :)

Hoagland has absolutley nothing to do with prompts (that I know of), nothing at all and has no immediate relevance to this forum as such, however I do think some of his research may be of interest to some people in this forum regarding 11:11, more from the point of view of what he says in relation to how he terms "hyperdimensional" physics as being a real factor to our universe and something that some mainstream scientists are starting to get to explore. From what I've read so far about the Midwayers, they'd be a part of it, existing in a higher dimension. He has skeptics gallor, however a lot of what he's discovered strikes a note with me, but I don't dote on his every word, which is how I found this forum, I've kept looking for 11:11 answers with an open mind.

AJ, sorry, but you're way of base there my friend. You're thinking of either Ingo Swann or Major Ed Dames who were involved in Remote Viewing for the CIA during the cold war years. Ed Dames is indeed a regular on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory stemming back to the days of host Art Bell, but he has nothing at all to do with any research relating to 11:11 (that I'm aware of) or hyperdimensional physics research,. Remote Viewing is something completley diferent!

Richard C Hoagland is another regular on Coast, but is the "science advisor" to Coast to Coast AM, providing updates relating to the International Space Station, Shuttle reports (when it was active) and reports from NASA and other space agencies. Hoagland has nothing to do with Remote Viewing at all and never has. I'll find some info and post back.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

jack6251 wrote: From what I've read so far about the Midwayers, they'd be a part of it, existing in a higher dimension..
Dear Jack,

Indeed they do. George has described them as "time distant" and this seems to be a common theme in discussions about other realms. It would seem that time, far from being a result, is in fact an input variable. I know it sounds crazy...

love,
Geoff
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Hi guys,

I'm going to wrap up on my input into this thread because after a little more research into Hoaglands material, he does go off at a tangjent into some of the 2012 area's I think the forum has already discussed. I spent an evening yesterday trying to sift through the data for the more 11:11 relevant data from Hoagland, particularly how he comes up with the 11:11 figure. To say it's sparse is an understatement! He mentions 11:11 a lot, however as to where the number came from for him, he hasn't really detailed in an easily accessable place on the internet.

In a nutshell, his 11:11's are linked to tetrahedrons, which he ascribes to being involved in the energy centres at 19.5 degree's north and south of the equator, which in turn are involved with the hyperdimensional aspects to each major spherical celestial body throughout the universe, planets, moons, stars etc. On some of the major planets in our solar system, there's currently weather systems taking place at 19.5 north or south of the equator and here on earth many ancient buildings are located at 19.5. His 11:11 comes about from a mathematical process, "by chance" as a byproduct that he developed after noticing the reoccurring theme of anomolies at 19.5 throughout the solar system, which does involve triangles and sine and seems to be a constant that ancient peoples would have been aware of too, here on earth and out there too.

I don't buy into a lot of what he has to say, but I do feel there's something to his points regarding hyperdimensional physics, and I particularly love how area's of 11:11 are beginning to be raised with mainstream scientists.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

( image gone )

One reason I began to pay closer attention to the whole thing about 19.5 and its relationship with 11:11 and stumbled further into Hoaglands work, was that I had quite a vivid dream one time where someone (a friendly feeling) showed me 2 analogue clocks as I've shown in the jpeg. I didn't immediatley make a connection to anything after I awoke, until I considered viewing the time of each clock in terms of a 24 hour way of reading it. Ordinarily this would read 7:27 am/pm and 30 seconds, but with a 24 hour reading it becomes 19:27:30. There may be something or nothing to this, but I took the position of the hour and second hands to indicate half way through something, 50% or 0.5. The 24 hour reading for 7pm is 19:00, that's how I associated the clocks to 19.5. I also took 2 clocks to mean the two 19.5's north and south of an equator but did wonder why they weren't represented one on top of the other to better show 19.5 north - equator - 19.5 south, until I went further to connect each clock and its representation to meaning 11 in one clock, and 11 in the other, side by side, giving 11:11.

Each clock, a representation of 19.5 was also saying 11:11 (based on how Hoagland investigated 11:11, 19.5 and hyperdimensional physics), so I read further about hyperdimensional possibilities.

This occured some time ago now, but within that period of about a month of seeing this in a dream, I was heavily prompted in all sorts of ways.
sammy

Post by sammy »

Dang good thing my prompts come in a much more simplistic form...otherwise I'd never get it! :lol: That is REALLY cool!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

sammy wrote:Dang good thing my prompts come in a much more simplistic form...otherwise I'd never get it! :lol: That is REALLY cool!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Haha yeah I know what you mean. I've had others too like that but that will do for now lol. Just glad I followed the rabbit hole with that one and paid attention to the dream.
AJ
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46372
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91284

Post by AJ »

ahh yes. that is right. You are correct friend!
"Hesitate no longer to become love!" - Our Divine Mother
Mae
New Friend

Post by Mae »

Jack,

"There's no way that can be accidental, because 11:11 is a code for the physics that we’ve decoded from the monuments of Mars. " The date of the end of the Mayan Calendar is mentioned frequently in what I read of him, which happens to be clocked at 11:11:11. Those are really the only two references to the time stamp that I could find! He does have multiple works done of the alignment made on 11.11.11. I may be way off here.....but I found these things.

"On 11-11-11 when Mars is at the 29th degree of Leo, being the warrior of the heart, the pyramids and Sphinx on Mars at 19.5 are making a connection and activation with the Giza Pyramids and Sphinx in Egypt. The 19.5 degree grid on the big island of Hawaii and other places on Earth, is being activated and we have two grand trines to bring in the perfect harmony into the matrix field of the Earth, and into our own human heart." (mind you, he sees all these pyramids on Mars, Jupiter and the moon)

"During 11-11-11, Venus and Mercury will be conjunct in Sagittarius at the 11th degree!"

"The morning of 11-11-11 is the Moon alignment with the Pleiades when the Moon goes into the 29th degree of Taurus. The Moon being a magnifying lens of energy and connecting with the waters and tides of the Earth and waters and rhythms inside the human body, we have the Pleiadian light activation on the morning of 11-11-11."

These seem to be in keeping with his fascination of the 29th and 19.5 anomalies. While those aren't his words, they are very close to what he believes and links the 1111 phenom? Seems to be likened to a cleansing period? There are some similarities but they are few!!! I am going to read more about this guy. He is just weird enough for some good reading entertainment! I love theories, no matter how unbelievable and unlikely.

Peace and Love to all!
Mae
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

AJ wrote:ahh yes. that is right. You are correct friend!
But, you never know what he gets up to in his spare time haha :D

I was going to say too but forgot, the main host of Coast to Coast AM (the largest night time talk show in the world based in the US that discusses anything and everything the mainstream are reluctant to touch, with guests from across the globe), George Noory, he has 11:11 prompts too and has been fascinated and like most of us, baffled at them. He's had a few rare 11:11 shows as well as rarer Akashic ones too now I remember. I think that the guys running this forum would make fantastic guests on there actually!

Mae.

Interesting info there I hadn't spotted, thanks for the post! :) Hoagland was science adviser to Walter Cronkite too once upon a time, some of his space information is very detailed and in depth. I saw him here in the UK in August of this year at Leeds University where he gave a talk about the latest developments regarding the shuttle and various exploration probes that're currently active, it was great but unfortunately I had to leave early for my train and missed te ending lol. He's looking very frail too in comparison to his photo's that're on the web, but he soldiers on all the same.