First post

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
jack6251
Family
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

First post

Post by jack6251 »

Hello everyone :)

My name is Jack, I'm 35 and live in the UK. I've been seeing number sequences all my life but around the age of 20 - 21, things really took off and I really started paying attention to them. I've had a lot of great events, sychronisities and all sorts of stuff happen, mainly in my adult life and hope to share my experiences and thoughts with all of you in the future through this forum and read what you've all posted here too.

It's a strange thing how I found this forum, had an overwhelming feeling to research whatever was on the internet about 11:11 this evening, this place was the first thing I tried :)

Jack
sammy

Re: First post

Post by sammy »

Hi Jack (I'm not in an airport so it's ok to say that ;) ) :hithere

Welcome to the board! I look forward to hearing about some of your cool synchronicities!

LOVE!!!!
Sammy
Love is a daily decision ~ Mom & Daddy John
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Good Day, Jack!
I am just making a cup of tea and settling in on the board forums. It is a pleasure to meet you.
I, too, enjoy reading about the other member's experiences. So please feel free to share. You are among friends here! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Family

Re: First post - not a routine

Post by 555 »

Hello Jack, welcome!
Yes, you are among friends, love is in the air, here.

Sometimes, it seems it is routine, so many prompts you receive, sometimes, two or three times a day...

But no, it is always a special greeting from our invisible friends. Otherwise, for what reason in the world, I would look to the clock exactly at 11:11pm, since I am not going nowhere, and for doing so, I had to take my eyes off from the computer screen where I was watching one of my favorite and exciting espionage shows? It was, perhaps, for no special reason, or simply to say "hi".

I smiled at the prompt and a fortuitous tear rolled down on my face. Isn’t great that they take time to stop and say “hi” to me? They know I am alone in this room for almost three days, and they wanted to say: “You are not alone; we are here, with you”.

Yes, love could be more present from my loved ones; but it is nice to have my celestial friends over and over again, saying, “We are here; you are fine, go on…”

So far, I had just a glimpse of them, but one day we’ll sit on high and talk long, and perhaps we’ll even laugh at some of the predicates I experienced here on low, some of which they came on my rescuing.

Love,

Jose
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! It's great to see so many 11:11'ers here. I don't know anybody who see's 11:11 nor any other number sequence, whenever I've asked over the years they've looked at me sideways as though I'm nuts hahah. They all know me now and understand there's "more than meets the eye" hehe.

In my early 20's, I was seeing 22:22 a lot on digital VCR displays, that's when I started paying attention (and gingerly asking my friends if it's happening to them too...which it wasn't hehe).

I hope to spend many a moment on here posting and reading, hope also to get to know you all better throughout next year :)