3:33 5:55

Use this forum to ask or post about 11:11, 12:34, 2:22, 22:22 etc. The wake-up digital clock signals of our loving celestial friends. They also delight in flicking on or off street lights, traffic lights and ringing door bells.
Tishlyn
New Friend
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 1111

3:33 5:55

Post by Tishlyn »

Since about 1999 I have been waking in the night at 1:11, 2:22 etc. Often I will wake two or three times and will glance across and see the clock on 4:44 or 5:55 etc it happens all the time. I have noticed that when I am more involved spiritually this seems to happens more frequently, but when I took a break from my spiritual work for a few years it hardly happened at all.

I had been trying to find the reason behind these 'prompts', as you call them, for several years, and it was only last week, after someone I knew, without a home computer, mentioned this, that I said I'd look it up for them on the internet. I was just amazed to find this site!

This week alone I have already woken up two or three times every night at one of these magical times.

Does anyone else keep waking at these times? If anyone can advise me what I should do that would be great. Thank you.
nasra1996
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 0
Please type in these numbers:91294: 0

Re: 3:33 5:55

Post by nasra1996 »

Welcome Tishlyn

not on my pc now on phone so cant paste links but if you go to the first or is that second page of this website you will find a link title " 11:11 frequently asked question... (faqs) " there is lots of introductory information in there to get started :)

much love

Sarah
"Only from the heart Can you touch the sky" Rumi

"Righteousness strikes the harmony chords of truth and the melody vibrates throughout the cosmos, even to the recognition of the infinite." UB
True
Old Friend

Post by True »

Look up Doreen Virtue angel numbers as well.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hello Tishlyn,
I sleep soundly most nights but I do wake up always to the prompt number of one of our Midwayer friends(22, 33, 06, and 08) Yesterday I awoke to a 10:10 which is a special prompt for me with specific need and action involved.
As you read the information that Sarah and True suggested please keep in mind that these prompts also work on a personal level and they, the Angels and Midwayers, are able to adjust their promptings to suite your own needs and requirements, to an extent anyway as they have done with the 10:10 and the personal meaning it has for me and others in the local prayer circle.
Welcome to the board! :hithere
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.
Geoff
Site Admin
Please type in these numbers: 46373: 46373
Please type in these numbers:91294: 91294

Post by Geoff »

[quote="Tishlyn"Does anyone else keep waking at these times? If anyone can advise me what I should do that would be great. Thank you.[/quote]

Dera Tishlyn,

Aah yes. Many do, I certain;y do, and its truely MAGICAL. Have a read of the threads in the very first forum, such as this one:

http://board.1111angels.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=345

love,
Geoff.

PS on Monday night this week I woke at exactly 11:11. I had a smile, because I knew exactly why.
"Slip your hand into the hand of God and you will never walk alone"
said Chief Flaming Arrow.
Family

Post by 555 »

I too wake up at these times! They are my favorite prompts!
I just say, "Thank you my friend, for making me company. I love you."
Love,
Jose
When you run away from God, just realize that God runs right there with you.
Tishlyn
New Friend

Post by Tishlyn »

Thank you all so much for your replies.

I shall read more on this site and also check out the Doreen Virtue information.

I am so thankful that I have found this site.

I feel I am amongst friends! :D

Tishlyn x
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

I have to say, with my 11:11 experiences etc, they occur whatever the weather. It doesn't matter if I'm going through a "black" period, very involved in spiritual pursuits, day/night, just makes no difference, I get things coming through all the time.

I've also seen these times a lot too, although not so much over the past year or so.
jack6251
Family

Post by jack6251 »

jack6251 wrote:I have to say, with my 11:11 experiences etc, they occur whatever the weather. It doesn't matter if I'm going through a "black" period, very involved in spiritual pursuits, day/night, just makes no difference, I get things coming through all the time.

I've also seen these times a lot too, although not so much over the past year or so.
Just to explain further about my saying "black" period, I mean moments where I've been unemployed etc and down and out, think we've all had those at some point or another.
Sandy
Staff

Post by Sandy »

Hey Jack,
I have had the same experience with the numbers. I see them as often in the good times as I do in the bad. Like a good friend, they share my ups and downs. Yep, I have definitely had my share of "black periods." Yet "the pit" doesn't seem as deep as it once was and I have human and celestial "hands" reaching out for me and shining their light. It makes all the difference in the world to feel love and loved at these times. I wish this for everybody... to know they are precious and loved. There seems to be so much worry, fear and pain across the world now. :(
Love,
Sandy
“We measure and evaluate your Spiritual Progress on the Wall of Eternity." – Guardian of Destiny, Alverana.